Chapter twenty

Save me, from Myself?
Taylor looked at Ren, shocked. He had just told her that he loves her and she has no idea what to reply. Looking away with a sad face Ren decided it was still early to save himself. “As a friend I mean, you’re really close with me and we’re really great friends and I love you like a friend.”
 
Feeling as if there was a lump forming in , Taylor looked away keeping the tears back. She wanted to tell him she loves him more than a friend but she didn’t want to have him leave her again, that would kill her.
 
Pushing away the tears she smiles and nodded. “You’re right Minki, we’re great friends, I love you as a friend too.” Little did Taylor know, Ren could see her smile was fake and that she was fighting off tears, he knew that because not only did he see it in her eyes, but he was doing the exact same thing.
 
Ren wanted to take what he had just said back, but he couldn’t, not now. He felt to bad, and he needed to think some things over. He wanted to help her before he could fully confess to her. That was the one thing Ren wanted to do most.
A small voice inside Ren’s head whispered “The one thing you want to do most isn’t help her, its to be with her, have her, be able to call her your’s and be able to have her call you hers. Just confess! You know she want’s it too!” Thinking about what the voice just said Ren shook his head. He couldn’t, not yet.
 
Deciding it was time to leave Ren got up, said he had to go home, gave Taylor a hug and headed out the door. Walking into his dorm Ren wanted to ask all the members for advise, but the only one he could find was JR. 
 
“JR man, I have a problem and I need advise.” Looking at the younger JR smiled. “It would be my pleasure to give you advise little Minki!” By the end of the night Ren told JR everything. About who Taylor is, how they met, what she’s been through, what she’s done, how he feels, all leading up to what had happened at her place just before.
 
JR simply told Ren that he should confess to Taylor, but at the right time, when she is better, or at least when she stops harming herself, but he should plan something not to big but not overly small either.
 
Ren was sitting in his room thinking of how he could do it, and when. Ren sat on his bed and threw his body back. He got an idea once his head hit his pillow. He know it would be the perfect way to confess, but he has to do it when the time is right, and it has to go perfect. 
 
Ren had been thinking about how he will confess that he had no idea that he had fallen asleep. 
 
Ren had been woken up by his alarm going off telling him it was time to get up and get ready for school. Ren decided that he should call Taylor. “Hey Taylor, are we going to walk to school together?” Knowing it would take Taylor a minute to fully wake up and reply Ren started getting dressed. “Yeah Minki, meet me outside in about twenty minutes?” Agreeing Ren hung up and continued getting ready.
 
Ren had waited only about five minutes before Taylor came out of her house and greeted him with a hug. “Shall we start our journey to school?” Nodding Taylor linked her arm with Ren’s and they were on their way.
 
Along the way to school something had come across Ren’s mind. “Taylor, lately you’ve been asking me to sing to you a lot.” Looking up at Ren, Taylor nodded. “Yeah, why are you bringing it up?” Ren looked at Taylor then looked at the ground in thought. “Well, I was wondering, why?”
 
Taylor lifted Ren’s head so he was looking at her and simply smiled. “Because it makes me not want to harm myself.”
 
                                                                                                                                                                                                 
I hope you all are enjoying the story so far! I am having fun writing it! Let me know if you have any idea's! I want to know what you all think of the story! Should I update more?? Yes? No? Let me know your thoughts!?