Chapter nine

Save me, from Myself?

 

Taylor was going to have a day with her mom today. Go shopping and just enjoy each others company. Taylor always loved the days she spent with her mother. Smiling to herself she put on her sweater, to hide the burn on her arm from the night before. Wincing she got the left sleeve on. Walking up the stairs, straight into the kitchen Taylor put her music on and stuck her headphones in. 
 
As Taylor sat down at the table to wait for her mother, she played her Japanese play list, Umbrella was the first band start playing. Bouncing her head to the beat, Taylor’s mother put her hand on Taylor’s shoulder.
 
“Honey, turn down your music, you’ll go deaf sooner or later” Taylor’s mother walked around the counter to get some water out of the tap. “okay, okay, so mommy, what are we going to do today?” Looking at her mother Taylor smiled, thinking of how wonderful of a day her and her mother will have. 
 
“Well, first I was thinking we could go shopping? How does that sound?” Smiling Taylor nodded her head and they were on their way out the door.
 
The first place Taylor and her mother went was to a cute little store that sold cute stuffed animals, and characters from animes. Taylor say a cute Bijou head stuffy and instantly fell in love. “Mommy can I have it please?”
 
 
Looking at Taylor, her mother smiled, giggled then nodded her head with approval. Jumping up and down Taylor proceeded to the cashier, face lit up with excitement. As she was getting the stuffed Bijou head she saw the cashier was someone from school.
 
As all of her excitement went away, she looked down, waiting for this exchange to quickly end so she could leave and continue the day with her mother. She felt the cashier looking at her, and could tell he was whispering something to himself. She tried to ignore it, but she heard the words ugly and go back home. 
 
Walking out of the store Taylor looked back for a second and saw the cashier still looking at her, but this time he was on the phone. Looking away Taylor and her mother were off to another store, but because Taylor couldn’t get what happened out of her head, and the hurtful words she couldn’t focus on the time she was having with her mother. 
 
Noticing a change in her daughters actions Taylor’s mother decided it would be best to cut the day short and then talk to Taylor about it some other time. “Honey, what do you say we go home? It looks like it’s going to rain soon and we don’t have umbrella’s or anything.” Looking up from the ground Taylor looked at her mother and muttered a low “sure” and they started walking home. 
 
Once home, Taylor went for her room immediately. Sitting on her bed she pulled out her laptop; she really needed to talk to Minki. Searching for his name Taylor noticed he sent her two messages last night.
 
Nu’estfan11105: Hey, I was wondering where you’ve been, and I haven’t talked to you in a while. School seems to be going great, according to your blog. Message me back once you’re online!
 
Looking at the first message Taylor was screaming in her head that everything was not going good, at all! She just wanted to pour all her heart out and tell him everything that was going on in her head. She wanted someone to be there for her!
 
Reading Minki’s second message she noticed he was then online. 
 
Nu’estfan11105: I have a feeling everything is not going good, I’m a little worried about you, talk to me about anything alright?
 
Tears started to form in Taylor’s eyes as she opened a private chat for her and Minki. She didn’t let him say anything. She just started pouring everything she felt and thought down. By the time she was done typing it all it was about 3 paragraphs long.
 
After Taylor was done she was crying so hard her sides hurt. Knowing her parents couldn’t hear her she just let it all out. Seeing that Minki wasn’t replying for a long time she decided to do what made her feel better the night before. 
 
She walked right up to her coffee table once again, picking up the lighter and hair pin and taking it to her bed. Once seated on her bed she rolled up her sleeve and started to burn the hair pin. Once the pin was hot and red she stuck it to her skin, right underneath the one from before. As she did that she looked up at her roof with a look of relieve on her face. 
 
Once she was done she had gotten Minki’s message. Looking at it she almost started to cry again.
 
Nu’estfan1115: I’m so sorry to hear about everything at school. I know it must be so hard for you. What happened with Ren, I’m sure he means well, If he knew what you were going threw I’m sure he would be there for you as well, but keep your head up! You’ll make a friend at school. You have me after all!
 
Re-reading Minki’s message Taylor realized she needed someone, she needed him! She needed to meet up with him. She didn’t care about any of the risks, she needed to talk to him face to face and she needed someone to hold her as she cried.
 
TayTay21: Meet me at the park right now please, You know what I look like. So I know it’s you, greet me with something I have just told you.
 
And with that she signed off and was out the door!
 
                                                                                       
Hey guys, sorry if I don't post very often! I promise I'll try harder to post more! If I get a chance later tonight I'll post Chapter ten, if not, then I'm sorry!!