Chapter ten

Save me, from Myself?

Looking up to the dark night sky Taylor started to shiver, she didn’t realize that it was so late already. Pulling her sweater tighter and closer to her body she hoped that it would warm her a little, but sadly to her disappointment it did not. Shivering Taylor came to a slow stop once she reached the park she was to meet Minki at.

 
Only after about 20 minutes of waiting Taylor was tapped on the shoulder by someone, then they proceeded to say “So if Ren were to talk to you again what would be the first thing you would say to him? After all, he did stop talking to you after the bullying got worse, and you are really pissed, oh and why haven’t you posted on your blog in a while?” Smiling Taylor knew it was Minki, but yet she was nervous to turn around. 
 
Without a second thought she turned around and let herself fall into this strangers arms, crying. Feeling him start to rub her back to comfort her she started to calm down. This is what she needed, Taylor needed someone to listen to her, and just hug her. Someone to be there for her, since she had no one else. 
 
Finally done crying Taylor decided it was time to look at who this person was that she was crying into. Slowly looking up she noticed it was really dark now, the only thing she could faintly see was the long blond hair. Trying to adjust her eyes to the darkness she started to see more and more of his face.
 
Once her eyes were fully adjusted to the dark, and she could tell who it was who was holding her and comforting her, she pushed him away. “Is this some kind of joke to you? Seriously? I can’t believe I didn’t put this together before! WHAT THE HELL REN!? AM I SOME KIND OF JOKE TO YOU?” 
 
She didn’t want to see his face, she didn’t want to know what was going threw his mind. She just wanted to get home. She just knew he would tell everyone at school about everything she had told him. As she stomped away she could feel fresh tears start to roll down her face, this time of anger. She could also faintly hear Ren running after her.
 
Feeling herself getting light headed from all the crying and sudden rush, Taylor felt her legs give out. As she was about to fall she felt a pair of arms wrap around her small waist. “Taylor, are you okay? You don’t look healthy, I’ll take you home. Tell me where to go.” Not feeling well enough to argue with Ren she told him her address. After telling him that information Taylor felt herself fall into darkness.
 
Noticing that Taylor had just passed out Ren picked her up and started to carry her bridal style to her house. It wasn’t to far from his house. In fact, she turned out to live just across the street from her. Knowing it was late, and not wanting to just leave her on her door step he decided to try and wake her up. 
 
“Taylor, you’re home, you need to get inside. I’ll help you, just give me your house key and I’ll take you to bed.” Feeling her start to stir in her sleep he felt her hand something cold over to him. Knowing it was her house key he took it and unlocked the door.
 
Trying his best not to make to much noise Ren laid Taylor down on the floor and propped her up against the wall so he can take her shoes off. After taking his shoes off he realized he had no idea where her room was. 
 
“Taylor, where is your room? I’ll take you to bed then I’ll leave.” Sleepily pointing to the stairs that lead to the basement Taylor groaned a low “Stay.” A little shocked at what he had just heard Ren looked at Taylor for a few minutes until she mumbled, louder this time, “Ren, please, I need someone.” 
 
The feeling of shock washed away and was now replaced with sadness and worry. “Alright Taylor, I’ll stay here for you.” With that said Ren then grabbed her and proceeded to take her to the basement. 
 
Once in the basement Ren could already tell where Taylor’s bed was. Laying her in her bed and tucking the covers over her he noticed something shiny on her laptop. Taking a closer look he saw it was a hair pin. It looked as if most of it was burned. Looking from the hairpin and Taylor he figured she was just burning the pin and nothing else, just as a stress reliever. 
 
Looking at Taylor’s sleeping face Ren was overcome with sadness once again.
 
“I’m sorry I couldn’t be there for you before, but I promise, from now on when you need someone I’ll be there. Just call for me!”
 
Moving a strand of hair out of Taylor’s face Ren got up and walked to the couch. “I told you I wouldn’t leave you tonight.” Laying on the couch Ren went to sleep.
 
                                                                                                                    
So I'm sorry and I know it's short but here is an update. I will try to update as much as possible! I love you all, comment?