Chapter five

Save me, from Myself?

 

After about a month, Tori and Jackie had to go back home. Taylor was starting school in a week and she was very nervous. To keep in touch with her friends she decided to start a blog, mostly to show them everything she sees while she is living here. 
 
Day one
Being in a new place without my friends, it’s kind of lonely. I wish they could have stayed for just a little longer, oh well, I’ll still get to see them over the breaks from school. I hope I can make some new friends. I know I’ll have fun, just not as much fun as I would if Tori and Jackie were here though!
 
Taylor had just finished her first entry on her new blog. 
 
After reading it over for the tenth time, she finally decided she should do something new. After checking her social networking accounts, she decided to go onto this Kpop chat site she saw a billboard of on the street one day. (I made this up) After signing up for it, and editing all of her information she joined a chat. Once she joined she saw everyone was talking about SHINee. She joined in for a few hours then grew bored of the conversation and decided to make a chatroom of her own. Noticing she could go on webcam she thought of trying it out.
 
After sitting, waiting for someone to join for a half hour, Taylor decided to start playing a game until someone joined. 
 
About an hour into her playing her game someone finally joined her chat. Their screen name, Nu’estFan11105. Taylor being Taylor, she didn’t notice until 5 minutes after.
 
Nu’estfan11105: Hey there, pretty lady.
 
Nu’estfan11105: You look distracted.
 
Taylor finally realized someone had joined and started chatting away.
 
TayTay21: Hey, sorry, yeah I was.
 
Nu’estfan11105: It’s alright, what are you playing?
 
Taylor and this anonymous person talked for hours. They talked about music, movies, moving, thoughts, their likes and dislikes. Taylor learned she had quite a bit in common with this mysterious person. She told this person about her blog, and about how she had just moved to South Korea. She told this person about how she was scared to go to school, and if she would get bullied, or stand out like a sore thumb.
 
Nu’estfan11105: Well, you’re a Canadian girl going to a Korean school, you  will stand out, and every school has their bullies, but I’m sure you’ll make a friend.
 
Taylor smiled to herself. This person, telling her these things was a very sweet person. Maybe she should know more about this person, I mean she was after all telling this person about herself, she should at least know this persons gender, right?
 
TayTay21: So, we have been talking for hours now, and I’ve told you about myself, now you tell me.. Are you a boy or a girl? I just have to know.
 
Nu’estfan11105: Ha-ha no, no you deserve to know some about me as well. I am in fact a boy, and it is very nice to meet you. I hope we can talk again, but for now I must go. My roommates are yelling at me to go to bed, they need the computer.
 
TayTay21: Oh no, don’t be sorry, and I would like to talk to you again sometime. Maybe tomorrow night? I’ll be on every night, maybe you could add me so I know when you’re on and we can private chat?
 
Nu’estfan11105: Yeah for sure I’ll add you, and I’ll talk to you tomorrow. :)
 
And with that, they said their goodbyes and he signed off. Taylor accepted his friend request and then got off the computer. As Taylor lay in bed thinking, she realized she didn’t ask him his name, or where he was from! Oh well, I guess I’ll ask him tomorrow night when we talk. And with that thought in her head she had fallen asleep, picturing what this mysterious man might look like.