Chapter twelve

Save me, from Myself?

 

Taylor and Ren were sitting in the back of English class talking and going over each others notes, not very quietly. “Taylor, Ren will you two please be quiet.” Mr. Allen was glaring at them. “Sorry sir.” Both Taylor and Ren then went back to work. 
 
Walking around to make sure everyone was doing their work Mr. Allen had noticed marks on Taylor’s arm while he was looking at her work. Thinking to himself he leaned over and asked her to stay after class to talk to him.
 
Sighing, thinking she was in trouble, Taylor nodded. Ren looked at her with concern and began writing a note to her.
Ren: Are you okay?
 
Tay: Yeah, Mr. Allen just wants to see me after class so I have to stay.
 
Ren: Well don’t be late for drama, you know how Mrs. Kim gets!
 
Laughing Taylor nodded and looked at the clock. “You may now pack up your bags and get ready for your next class.” Packing up her things and waiting for the bell to ring Taylor watched the clock. Once the bell rang telling the students to go to their next class Taylor looked at Ren, gave him a hug, then told him she will be right to class. 
 
Walking up to Mr. Allen’s desk Taylor began to shake. What if he knows? What if he saw? “Taylor, I have something very serious to talk to you about, I’ve noticed people bullying you. How are you coping with this?” Looking at her teacher shocked Taylor couldn’t answer. “That’s what I thought, look Taylor, I noticed something today that I probably should not have noticed, would you please roll up both sleeves for me, Left one first.” Looking at his student, waiting for her to obey him Mr. Allen started to twirl his thumbs. “Okay, why don’t we do this, I’ll roll my sleeves up and then you, okay?” Without waiting for a reply he rolled up his sleeves to reveal deep scars of burn marks, and cuts, and any other form of self harm you could think of. 
 
Shocked at what she was seeing Taylor looked with her eyes open so wide her eyeballs could fall out of her head. “Your turn Taylor.” Still shocked Taylor didn’t move, Mr. Allen shook her a little, snapping her out of her daze and she finally obeyed. Rolling up her left sleeve she felt as if she had just exposed herself to her English teacher. She felt relieved also. 
 
“Taylor, I want you to come in everyday after school and talk to me about your problems and just let everything all out to me for an hour. I am going to help you, and make sure you never self harm again. Now, you’ll be late for your next class, go!” Nodding Taylor was off. 
 
Running into drama class just in time Taylor took her seat next to Ren. Leaning over Ren noticed something slightly different with his friend. “How was the talk with Mr. Allen?” Hoping it wasn’t anything serious or anything dangerous Ren started to think of things. “It was fine, I have to go and see him again after school for an hour, he’s giving me help.” Wondering what kind of help Taylor would need from their English teacher, he decided to leave it at that.
 
Ren couldn’t help but feel a slight pinch of anger once Taylor said she was going to be seeing Mr. Allen again after school. He didn’t know if it was because she was going to help him with his English work, or if he just had a really bad feeling about these meetings with the teacher.
 
Shrugging it off Ren decided to get back to work. Ren would keep stealing glances at Taylor, looking at her working. Ren always thought she was really beautiful. He didn’t know what it was, maybe it was her deep blue eyes, or her blond hair or the way she would always show off her eye smile while she was with him. He just knew he thought she was the most beautiful girl he ever saw.
 
Having his train of thought broken by the bell ringing, telling the students it was now lunch, Ren realized he spent the whole class watching Taylor. Was he starting to have romantic feelings for his best friend? He shook that thought away as soon as he had it. He couldn’t be having these feelings, she’s his best friend and he is a very popular Korean idol. 
 
After getting their food Taylor and Ren decided, since it was a nice sunny day they would go sit outside. Finding a spot in the field where they could sit and talk alone Taylor and Ren sat down. Looking up at the sun Taylor closed her eyes and just let the heat of the sun hit her face causing her skin to warm. Looking at Taylor, Ren felt the feeling of warmth in his stomach, he liked it but it made him feel really uneasy. He didn’t quite know how to feel about what was going on inside his stomach. 
 
Noticing something was wrong Taylor opened her eyes and looked at her friend, “What’s up? Why are you so quiet?” Noticing the concern in her eyes Ren told her he was just tired and decided to excuse himself. “I’ll see you at your house when you get home? Or do you want me to wait for you after school? I don’t mind waiting an hour to hang out with you.” Looking into Taylor’s eyes, Ren could tell she was thinking of an answer to give him. Feeling as if she didn’t want him to wait he simply said he would wait for her to get home and he took his leave after letting Taylor nod.
 
Taylor went to her last few classes then walked to her locker to put her things away. Thinking of what she was going to tell Mr. Allen exactly. He train of thought was brought to a screeching stop when she was bumped into and hitting the floor with her . Looking up to see who had just bumped her Taylor saw a group of girls. Clearly fans of Nu’est with their home made fan shirts. 
 
One of the girls started to talk, but once she realized Taylor didn’t understand she started to talk in slight English. “Stay away from oppa!” After kicking Taylor in the leg the girls walked away. Realizing what happened Taylor attempted to get up, only to be stopped by Ren picking her up off the ground. 
 
“Be careful of my crazy fan girls, well aside from yourself.” Laughing at her friend she punched him playfully. “I have to go talk to Mr. Allen, I’ll text you when I’m getting home?” Nodding Ren decided to walk backwards and bid farewell. 
 
 
                                                                                          
Sorry, I'm not updating as much as you may want, I'm not even updating as much as I would like but hey, here is the next chapter!! I have Chapter thirdteen in mind already! I might even plan a sequal, depending on how good this story is. Leave a comment tell me how you like it, I love hearing what you think! If you want anything to change let me know, Leave a comment telling me if Ren and Taylor should end up being romantic, or should Mr. Allen get a little romantic with Taylor? Let me know!! Oh and should I start writting with the other members of NU"EST in this?