Chapter Twenty-one

Save me, from Myself?
Taylor was sitting on her bed, listening to music when she felt her bed sink in on one side. Looking over she saw Ren laying beside her like he always did when he came over. It has been three months, and the two had graduated school and spend every day together. Well, every day that Ren doesn’t have schedules.
 
“Hey Taylor, I finished the photo shoot early.” Smiling to Ren Taylor nodded. “I can see that. What are you doing here you goof?” Smiling at his best friend Ren grabbed her hand and looked at it. After a few seconds Ren looked at Taylor, deep into her eyes.
 
“Listen, Taylor, There is something I’ve been meaning to tell you. Meet me out in that field where we first met at nine?” Looking at Ren, Taylor was a little hesitant, but she wanted nothing more than to know what Ren wanted to tell her. After a few minutes of Taylor staring into Ren’s beautiful eyes she nodded. “Of course I’ll be there Minki.”
 
With that being said Ren smiled and let Taylor’s hand go, he got up and started walking away as he called out a goodbye to Taylor. He had to go get everything ready, it all had to be perfect.
 
Taylor decided to choose what she was going to wear, it was five after all. Looking at her shirts, trying to decide what would be good she looked at her arms. Covered in scars from cuts and burns and scratches and she turned her head away. Feeling embarrassed and ashamed of her scars Taylor decided to choose a long sleeved shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. After choosing her outfit Taylor was off to take a shower. While in the shower Taylor examined each and every scar on her body. There was scar on her arms, her thighs, her stomach, even a few on her ankles. Sighing Taylor turned the water off and got out. Wrapping a towel around her body she started to do her hair. Blow drying it and then pulling it into a high pony tail Taylor also put bobby pins in for the flyaway’s.
 
Once her hair was done Taylor started to apply light make up, almost making it seem as if she had none on at all. Once all that was done she walked out into her room, looked at the clock that now read 8:30 she started to get dressed. Once dressed Taylor was out the door and on her way to the big field she told Ren she would meet him.
 
Ren was already there, he had been there since he left to make everything perfect. Ren had decided tonight would be the night he confesses to Taylor. She had stopped self harming, and they were out of school. Everything was going his way and he knew this would be the right time. 
 
Standing, waiting for Taylor to show up Ren decided to double check everything. Once done he spotted Taylor arriving. Standing there in the suit he had worn in the photo shoot he had just before asking Taylor to meet him Ren hid a rose behind his back.
 
Walking up Taylor looked Ren up and down. “Minki, you look so handsome! Why did you ask me to meet you here? Is something wrong?” Looking down at Taylor Ren smiled. “No nothing is wrong, everything is… Perfect right now. Please have a seat, oh and this is for you.” Looking at the rose in Ren’s hand Taylor took it and looked down blushing. “Th-thank you Minki it’s beautiful.” Once saying that Taylor sat in  the seat that Ren had pulled out for her. “Taylor, have I ever told you how beautiful you are?” Blushing even more at what Ren had just said Taylor just shook her head.
 
Looking at Taylor, Ren called out her name causing her to look at him. Once she looked at him he looked deep into his eye’s and grabbed her hand. “Taylor there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you for a long time now and I think now is the right time.” Taking a deep breath Ren readied himself. 
 
Looking at Ren confused Taylor scrunched her eyebrows together and searched his eyes for any sign of what he was about to say to her. “Well, you see, Taylor. I’m in love with you, I have been for a long time. I know I’ve had feelings for you since the day we met, and then the more we hung out and the more I got to know you I fell in love.” 
 
Pausing for a breath Ren continued. “When I found out about your self harming it hurt me so much. I knew at that time I had been falling for you and it didn’t even hurt when I found out about you harming yourself, it did, but not as much as finding it out from Mr. Allen hurt. I wanted to be there for you so bad, and you have no idea how much it hurt to watch you hurt yourself more and more.”
 
Ren took another pause, but this time to look at Taylor. “It did hurt me, but what hurt me more than all that, was not being there for you when I should have been. And I am truly sorry for it Taylor. And I mean it. I have fallen head over heels in love with you, I’ve never felt this way for anyone before.”
 
Looking at Taylor waiting for her to respond. Taylor let the tears fall from her eyes as she got up and walked over to Ren’s side. “Minki, that was, I can’t even explain how that made me feel. But there is one thing I can say.” Looking at Ren knowing he was anticipating what she was going to say, Taylor bent down and kissed him.
 
Her first kiss and it was her making the first move, and it was with Ren of NU’EST. Once Taylor pulled back she laid her forehead on Ren’s whispering “I’m in love with you too.” 
 
After hearing Taylor’s confession back to him Ren gave her another soft kiss, but this time on his move. Once the kiss was over Ren looked at Taylor and smiled. “Taylor, this is long overdue but would you be my one and only? Would you like to go out with me?”
 
Smiling at Ren, Taylor nodded and kissed him one last time before they both got up and walked home.
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                  
Thank you everyone who has read this story, I enjoyed writing it, so I hope you enjoyed reading it. I did leave it open for a possible sequel, so if you want one please comment and let me know? I love to read your comments and I love feedback. This was a very fun story to write and I hope it wasn't too emotional. I love you all!