Chapter six

Save me, from Myself?

 

Day six
I start school tomorrow, I’m really nervous. I know I’ll stick out so much, I mean I look nothing like anyone here, and I only speak enough Korean to get me by for a few months. I really wish Tori and Jackie were here to help me through all of this. I need them now more than ever. Oh well, I plan to enjoy my time here as long as I can. I never know when I’ll have to move again. I’m hoping this time I can finish school before we have to move. Mother told me this morning that it was their choice of where to move, and because they knew I always dreamed of coming here, they chose to move me somewhere I would want to move. Aren’t they so kind, at least they were right!
 
Taylor submitted her blog entry and sighed. Looking at her new school uniform she thought, well, I have to go to a school where I have to wear a uniform, oh well, its something I must do, no turning back now. 
 
Taylor looked away from the itchy looking uniform and grabbed her TV remote and started flipping threw channels until she heard a soft *BING* noise come from her laptop. 
 
Nu’estfan11105 is now online and wants to chat!
 
Smiling to herself she hit the green accept button and impatiently waited for the chat window to pop up. 
 
Once it was fully loaded she got right to typing him a greeting.
 
TayTay21: Hey there! How goes it? 
 
Nu’estfan11105: Hi, it goes good, what about you?
 
TayTay21: Good, so I have a few questions that I keep forgetting to ask you!
 
Nu’estfan11105: Shoot!
 
Taylor asked him all the questions she had thought of last night, like where did he live? Oddly enough she was expecting him to say what he said.
 
Nu’estfan11105: Well, like you, I also live in South Korea. It’s beautiful isn’t it?
 
She giggled to herself and continued the conversation about how South Korea is. After a half hour of talking about South Korea she asked him how old he is, and said she will be looking it up if she has to if he lied. He laughed and told her his age, told her that he promises he isn’t lying and he swore on his mother’s life. Laughing Taylor finally asked the last question that she wanted to ask.
 
TayTay21: So… What’s your name?
 
Nu’estfan11105: Okay well, don’t laugh at me, but it’s Minki.
 
Taylor laughed. Asking if he was serious, and getting a “100% positive” as an answer she decided to believe him.
 
TayTay21: You have the same name as Ren from, well you know the band.
 
Taylor laughed at what she had just sent. She didn’t know why but she felt like she could trust this mysterious ‘Minki’ person she had just met over the internet. After talking for a few more hours about school, and her blog Minki and her had to bid farewell again. This time though, Taylor was the one to end the conversation saying she wanted to go for a walk. Take some pictures, that kind of thing.
 
Once she had gotten off the computer Taylor changed her clothing, walked to the door and slipped her converse on, leaving her home. 
 
Taylor was always one to enjoy the nature in the places she lived. She loved it. Her and Minki talked about what they liked to do on a nice sunny day, he answer was simple, Lay in a field and just look up at the sky. On a rainy day she loved to sit at a window and look up at the sky. She loved the sky, in her mind, it was the most beautiful thing ever, and no matter what she would always feel happy looking up at the sky.
 
As Taylor walked down the road she looked up at the sky from time to time and smile. She loved the feeling of the sun on her face, and the wind in her hair. Taylor had just walked passed a large park with a large field for kids to play in. She smiled and made her way to the middle of the field and lied down. 
 
She looked up into the sky and watched the clouds as they floated passed in a slow motion. Taylor started to pick out what each cloud looked like. One was a bunny, hopping for a carrot, another one was a cat being chased by a dog, another one looked like a heart, and the one she was currently looking at was a music note. 
 
Taylor was in deep thought, about nothing in particular. Her train of thought was interrupted when a soccor ball hit her leg. Sitting up and grabbing the ball she heard a boys voice talking to her. Taylor looked up and came face to face with the Choi Minki aka Ren of NU’EST. 
 
Smiling he apologized and asked if she was okay, understanding what he had said she nodded and handed him back his ball. “Thank you, are you sure you’re okay?” Taylor looked at him and nodded her head. “Yes, I’m positive, I shouldn’t have been laying in the middle of this field, I should have been off to the side. I’ll be going” as Taylor was walking away she felt his eyes on her back, now turning bright red in the face she rushed home.