Chapter two

Save me, from Myself?

 

Taylor, Jackie, and Tori all sat on Taylor’s floor, exhausted. They all had been bouncing around singing and dancing to Kpop while they all packed up Taylor’s stuff. Taylor’s room was in the basement of her two story house. In her room she had 2 book shelves, one with Manga on it, the other one with games and movies on it. She also had a couch, a chair, a tv, gaming system’s, bed, mirror, and dresser. She also had a lot of posters, ornaments, and stuffies. It would take them all a long time to pack everything up.
 
“Hey guys, do you think you’ll have a lot of fun without me?” Taylor always wondered if her friend’s she made, were happy and had more fun without her. “ARE YOU CRAZY!” Tori jumped on her and shook her like a mad woman. “Yeah, why would we have a lot of fun without you? You’re the one who always makes everything fun, I mean, who else would go around a mall screaming free hugs?” Jackie laughed. Tori giggled “Yeah or the time she sat outside that kid store and asked everyone in a kid voice ‘excuse me have you seen my mommy?’ that was funny!” Tori fell onto the floor laughing at the memory. Taylor laughed at how they looked laughing on her floor. “Man guys…. I’m really going to miss you.” 
 
Taylor’s mother called for them all to come upstairs for a moment, so they all got up and walked up the stairs. Once they got up the stairs Taylor’s father looked at the three of them. “So girls, there has been a change of plan, we are leaving tomorrow, Tori, Jackie, your parents have been notified and are okay with it, but you two should go home and finish packing your stuff. Taylor I’m sure you can handle the rest?” Taylor looked at Jackie and Tori with a slight smile then she looked at her father, “Yeah it’s just a few posters left, I can manage.” and with that Taylor hugged her friends and went to finish packing.
 
The next day, Taylor got up and did her morning routine, then once she was done she told her parents she was going to pick up Jackie and Tori then come back. As Taylor got into her truck she texted both her friends and told them she was on her way. First stop was Tori’s house. Taylor honked her horn and sent a text to Tori letting her know she was there. She never did meet Tori’s parents. 
 
Tori had sent Taylor a text back asking her to come and help with her bags, sighing Taylor turned off her truck and started walking to the front door, keys in hand. Once at the door she was instantly greeted by a “Hey take these three!” and a push. “Well good morning to you too!” Taylor giggled to herself and took the three bags to her truck. “So is there anymore bags? Or are these 8 bags enough?” Tori looked over to Taylor and poked her in the forehead. “Listen here missy! I might see the one and only Choi Minki of NU’EST! I MUST LOOK BEAUTIFUL!”
 
Laughing at her friend Taylor just got into the drivers side of her truck. “Get in, little miss beautiful” laughing at what she was just called Tori got into the passenger side of Taylor’s truck. “Oh oh oh! Can I play NU’EST? Please?” Not being able to resist Tori’s begging Taylor nodded her head, and almost instantly the boy bands music was filling the truck with their catchy beats. 
 
Once Taylor pulled into Jackie’s driveway, she could see her green haired friend sitting on the lawn with about 10 bags surrounding her. “Wow you have more bags that Tori!” Laughing Taylor got out to help her with her bags. Tori then got out after pausing her favourite song.
 
Once all the bags were in Taylor’s truck, and everyone was seated inside, Taylor made a quick drive to the coffee shop down the road from her house to get everyone coffee. Once done that, they were back to heading to her house, then off to South Korea.