Chapter seventeen

Save me, from Myself?
It had been a month since Ren and Taylor had talked. Taylor’s self harm has gotten worse, her whole lower arm was covered in burns and cuts, some of which would rip open if she moved her arm the wrong way. Taylor was more depressed than she thought she could ever be. She would cry herself to sleep after she burned and cut herself, half the time she was still bleeding when she had fallen asleep. There were some blood stains on her old couch, but she would place a blanket over them so her mother wouldn’t see and get the wrong idea.
 
Taylor knew not telling Ren was going to end up hurting him, she had no idea how to tell him, she would think of ways to get him to talk to her so she could explain everything. Ren on the other hand avoided Taylor as much as he could, he didn’t want anything to do with her. He was still really angry at her, he knew he would end up talking to her again some time, but he wanted to be fully calmed down at that point, so for now he will have to avoid her as much as possible.
 
As the day’s went by Taylor got worse. Soon it was time for Taylor’s friends to pay her a visit. Taylor and her mother went to the airport to meet them. Having to sit there for an extra two and a half hours from the flight being late.
 
Once they made it Taylor ran and tackled her friends the second she saw them. “Oh you two I missed you so much you have no idea!” Squeezing her friends as hard as she could she could feel them squeezing her just as hard back. “We missed you too, oh and you haven’t been keeping up with your blog!” Tori glared down at her after making the statement. Looking at her friend Taylor realized Tori had dyed her hair blond and Jackie had dyed her hair pink. Tori was dressed in a very nice yellow dress topped off with a pikachu belt, and Jackie was dressed in a red blouse and pink skinny jeans with a rainbow dash belt.
 
“I love the outfits you two, and I know I’m sorry, school has been crazy and well, everything posted on it was a lie anyhow, everyone hates me. Oh but Jackie you’ll love this, Ren from Nu’EST is in all my classes.” Taylor looked down, too embarrassed to look at her friends. 
 
“Taylor! You liar! You should have been writing the truth!” Jackie looked at Taylor with anger, that slowly melted away after seeing the pain in Taylor’s eyes. “Taylor, we could have helped you a little, you know we are always here for you honey bun!” 
 
Nodding her head Taylor had tears in her eyes. “I know I just didn’t want you two worrying about me you know?” Nodding and patting Taylor on the back Tori suggested they go home and talk things out.
 
Once home Taylor told Tori and Jackie everything, about the cutting, the bullying, the crying, Ren, Mr. Allen, every possible thing she could remember that has happened since she has been in Korea. “Wow that is a lot, you still should have told us! We were worried about you anyway, we know how shy you are and your social anxiety.” Tori moved closer to Taylor to give her a reassuring hug. 
 
After about four hours of crying and comforting all three women decided to watch movies and eat junk food. After the third movie they all had fallen asleep snuggled into each other.
 
The next morning Taylor, Jackie, and Tori were woken up by Taylor’s alarm going off telling Taylor it’s time for her to get ready for school. “ I forgot about school, hey guys want to walk me? Then wait for me after?” Once Tori and Jackie were awake enough they nodded and started to get ready.
 
Once all three women were ready they were out the door.
 
                                                                                                          
So hello my wonderful subscribers! How are you all likeing the story? I have some plans, different plans from how I had them before but I'm sure if you loved the story this far then you should love what is to come! Give me some feedback please? I love to hear from you!