Chapter thirteen

Save me, from Myself?

 

Taylor knocked on the door of Mr. Allen’s classroom and waited for a reply.  After hearing a whisper of a “come in” she proceeded to enter.
 
“So why don’t you take a seat and we can talk about why you have those marks on your arm.” As Taylor walked across the classroom from the door to the teachers desk she pulled up a chair and sat down. As Taylor say down however, she could tell she had started to shake, so to hide her shakiness from Mr. Allen she put her hands in her lap and held them there tightly. “So, Taylor mind telling me why you did that to yourself?”
 
Looking away, Taylor fought off tears and couldn’t help but thing over her reasons as for why she did it. Did she even have and reasons she could give him that would sound valid enough, or that he would understand? “If you’re uncomfortable in this setting don’t think of me as your teacher Mr. Allen, call me Zachary, and think of me as a person who cares and wants to help you.” Nodding Taylor looked at his face, then looked away almost an instant after. How was she going to start to tell him the story. Sensing that Taylor didn’t know where to start Zachary put his hand on her shoulder for support. “Why don’t you start with how you felt about moving and about going to a new school.” Nodding Taylor took a minute more then started to talk. 
 
“Well you see, I didn’t really feel that bad about moving, I have been wanting to move to South Korea for a long time now, but it was the new school that I didn’t feel so happy about. I felt as if I would be bullied by some people, but I never thought I would be bullied by the whole school!” Stopping to take a breath Taylor felt s few tears falling from her eyes. Continuing to talk about how she felt when she had met Ren on the internet, not knowing it was him, then meeting him at school she started to just let the tears fall. 
 
After talking about how she felt once Ren had stopped talking to her she couldn’t talk any longer, due to the fact she was crying so hard she could hardly breath. Noticing this Zachary grabbed a box of tissues and gave them to Taylor. “You can stop here, we have been talking about this for an hour and a half already anyway, you can stay here and calm down then you may go.” Nodding Taylor continued to sob into her hands. 
 
About two hours later Taylor left the school. “Hey Taylor! I was worried about you! What took you so long?” Jumping at the sound of Ren suddenly behind her Taylor turned and hit him. “Hey hey! It’s just me! Calm down!” Realizing it was her friend Taylor stopped swinging her arms “what the hell Ren you scared the crap out of me!” 
 
“Sorry, I guess I should have waited until you told me you were home.” Nodding in agreement Taylor started to walk in the direction of her house. “So can I come over now? To get help with my English work?” Remembering that she had promised him that she would help she nodded.
 
As they walked to Taylor’s house all Ren could think about was what went on in that classroom. He couldn’t stop wondering if she was okay, he knew she was getting the highest mark in the class, after all, she spoke the language. Ren noticed he was behind Taylor by a few centimetres, so he stole a glance at her. She looked really sad. She was letting her hair fall in her face and she was looking at the ground not paying attention to where she was going.
 
Ren was starting to get worried about her. He felt like something bad happened while she was with Mr. Allen. Ren was going to keep an eye on Taylor and their English teacher and see if anything was going on. Noticing they had come up to Taylor’s house Ren snapped out of his thoughts. 
 
Once inside Taylor and Ren said hello to Taylor’s parents and they were off and dashing down to the basement. Once down there Ren took a seat on Taylor’s couch while Taylor went to the bathroom.
 
Once in the bathroom Taylor changed her clothing then wet a cloth, she knew Ren was sitting outside waiting for her but she really didn’t care at that moment. She went searching for her razor, once she found it she took her shirt sleeve and rolled it up as far as she could. She didn’t have much time so without thinking she took the blade and pressed it to her skin cutting deep and fast. Once satisfied with the work she had done she quickly cleaned up the blood with the wet cloth and bandaged up her arm and rolled down her sleeve.
 
Walking out as if nothing happened in the bathroom Taylor sat next to Ren and the proceeded to do English homework.
 
 
                                                                                                
Hey guys! How is the story so far? Bad? Good? Great? Horrible? Let me know please I would love your feedback. Is there anything you guys want to see in this story, anything you want to happen? Should Ren and Taylor have a romantic thing? Should they stay friends? Should the teacher be the one who helps her stop self harming or should it be Ren? Oh and can I just say, the picture of Ren for this chapter.... OOH MY GOSH SO HOT! Can I have him for my birthday? PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSEEEE?