Chapter eleven

Save me, from Myself?

(A/N) I stayed up late writing this. Just for you guys!

 

 

Taylor woke with a really bad headache. She felt as if her head was pounding, her head hurt so much she didn’t want to open her eyes. Taylor could hear the sound of shuffling coming from her couch, jolting herself up, a little to fast, she saw Ren was waking up on her couch. Realizing she had gotten up too fast, Taylor had out.
 
Once woken up, once again, Taylor was now face to face with Ren. “What are you doing here?” Slowly sitting up she tried to look as angry as she could. “You passed out in my arms, I brought you home, you asked me to stay so I did.” 
 
Looking into Ren’s face, Taylor could tell that he was worried. She had felt twitch but she quickly turned away, she still wanted him to know she was angry. “Look Taylor, I’m sorry I stopped talking to you at school, I didn’t know it would be this hard on you, I was reading your blog every day, you seemed so happy, and at school, I didn’t think you knew what they were saying. I knew, and I couldn’t take it! I wanted to scream out at all of them, I really did. But that would end up in the news and then my manager and band members would all get angry and everything would be crazy. Taylor I truly am sorry, and I will be there for you from now on, I promise!”
 
Turning around Taylor noticed there were tears starting to run down from Ren’s eyes. “Really Taylor I’m truly sorry, I would do anything for you to forgive me.” Looking into Ren’s eyes Taylor couldn’t help but feel sorry for him. She slowly watched as he waited for her to say anything, do anything. Very slowly she made her way to him, quickly embracing him in a tight hug. “I forgive you Minki, I forgive you!”
 
Shocked at her sudden action Ren stayed still for a good minute. Once he figured out how to move again he quickly embraced Taylor back. Staying like that for 20 minutes Taylor finally broke the embrace. “Ren, I don’t want this to sound rude… But could you leave? I need to shower and get ready for school tomorrow, wee.” Noticing the sarcasm dripping from Taylor’s voice, Ren nodded and started walking towards the stairs, before going up the stairs Ren turned to Taylor “I’ll talk to you at school?”
 
Smiling Taylor nodded and shooed Ren away.
 
Once left alone in her room she walked over to her bed. Looking for the hair pin and lighter, she was going to place it in a safe place, but she had no success finding it. “Where could they be?” Getting annoyed she decided to look on the coffee table. She still could not find them. Getting really angry now she spotted something shining on her dresser. It was a razor. “This could do more damage, but it could also help more.” 
 
Walking right up and grabbing the razor Taylor sat on the floor. Looking at the skin she burned and then to the razor. Placing the razor to her skin, just under the latest burn she pressed into her skin and dragged the razor across her arm. Watching at blood started to seep out onto her pale skin she closed her eyes. She felt at ease. She then opened her eyes and placed the razor to her skin once more, repeating what she had just done. 
 
After spending 5 minutes on her floor she decided to get up and clean off her arm. Looking at the time she noticed it was already 8 PM. “I must of spend all day looking for that damn hair pin.” 
 
Once cleaned up Taylor decided to go to bed, she had an early day in the morning.
 
 
In the morning Taylor was woken up really early by Ren jumping on her bed. “How did you get in here Ren?” Rolling over causing Ren to fall off and land right beside her on her bed she tried to go back to sleep. “Your mom let me in, she’s pretty, no wonder you’re so beautiful, and please Taylor call me Minki, I like it when you call me that!” Smiling at Ren’s comment Taylor called defeat and rolled to face Ren. “Okay, okay I’m awake!” Smiling with victory Ren decided to jump on Taylor’s bed once more just to make sure. 
 
Laughing at Taylor’s reaction Ren jumped off the bed and looked at her. “Get up we have school, and I’m going to be there for you, no matter what!” Smiling Ren walked to the couch and grabbed a pillow, to throw at Taylor. 
 
After being hit by the pillow Taylor glared and threw one back at Ren, causing a pillow fight to start. After having a 20 minute pillow fight Ren gave up flopping onto the couch. “Alright, get ready I’ll wait upstairs and we can walk together!” 
 
Before Taylor could say anything Ren was up and out of her room. Giggling Taylor started to get ready, using the bathroom attached to her room to shower and brush her teeth and do her hair. Once all that was done she went to her closet to get dressed. Once dressed in a nice blue pair of skinny jeans and a creepy Marilyn Manson shirt with her new hot pink converse with lime green shoelaces.
 
Walking up the stairs Ren gave her a look over he looked at her confused about her shoes. “You know here in Korea we don’t wear shoes in the house, right?” Looking at Ren she nodded, “Yeah back home we didn’t either!”
 
With that the duo was off to school together.
 
                                                                                                                                       
So like I said I stayed up late at night writing this just for you! I hope you enjoy it. I'm sorry if it's to depressing but here is a happy chapter! Comment please? I love reading your feedback! <3 I'll update soon I promise!