Chapter four

Save me, from Myself?

 

As the girls slowly one by one woke up, the sun slowly rose into the sky. Taylor was the first to wake up, meaning she was also the first one to make it into the shower. Once she was done she brushed her teeth and hair and got dressed then rushed to talk to her mother before any of the others could.
 
“Mom! What would you say to Jackie and Tori staying here with us?” Taylor gave her best puppy dog look she could manage, but sadly it didn’t work. “Honey I would if I could, I really would, but no, they can’t stay with us, but they can come visit during breaks!” patting her daughter on the shoulder, Taylor’s mother went back to unpacking the living room.
 
Taylor walked slowly to her bedroom, once again, in the basement, and slumped onto her chair sadly. “Oh don’t look so bummed out chicky! Now get up! We need to unpack and since it’s your room, we need your help! You are the one going to be living here!” Jackie started poking her best friend, trying to get her attention.
 
Taylor looked at Jackie and started laughing at the face she was making. “Alright, lets get to this!” Helping Taylor up they got to work. Tori walked up to the stereo, plugged her Ipod in, and started to play her music. Of course the music they had playing was Kpop. The first song to start playing was I Wanna Love by Teen Top. The three girls started to hum along and sing what they could, while bouncing to the beat and started to put posters up.
 
Once all of the posters were up there was not one inch of wall that could be seen. Taylor’s walls were filled with posters of Boyfriend, SHINee, Teen Top, Big Bang, U-KISS, B.A.P, B1A4, Boa, Girls Generation, f(x), Girls Day, and so many other famous Korean bands, Even Japanese bands such as SuG, Daizystripper, and lix. 
 
Now it was time to rearrange the furniture. Taylor looked at how the bed was, and how the stairs were, she then decided to place her bed under the stairs, her bed was after all king sized and could be taken into two parts. 
 
 
Once the bed was in place she had to think of what to do with her chair and couch. Her room was after all, all of the basement, and that basement was pretty big. After carefully she decided to put her couch to one side of her room then make put her chair, and a chair her mother gave her onto the other side and make, what looked like, a pile of pillows in the middle, in front of her TV, and place her bookshelf’s by her bed.
 
(Picture the walls filled with posters of the above listed bands)
 
Once finished that all the girls decided to play video games, so they plugged in the Xbox, and played some COD. After hours of that they looked at the Hello Kitty alarm clock Taylor had placed by her bed. 12:00 AM it read. They were not tired, and it was to late to go out, so all three decided to watch a movie. All of them falling asleep midway threw.
 
 
 
                                                                                                                                                                 
 
I hope you all are enjoying this story so far.
I will attempt to update as much as I can, I am busy with school
and my boyfriend sometimes. But I promis you all right now,
I WILL UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN! AND I WILL FINISH THIS!
 
And the photo for this chapter... I couldnt stop laughing.