Chapter one

Save me, from Myself?

 

“Hey, Taylor! Come check this out, Tori got a new CD!” Jackie yelled to Taylor from across the hall. Taylor, a beautiful girl who was in love with Kpop, walked down the school hallway. Her black pants and black tank top made her practically invisible. That’s just the way she liked it. Taylor was never one to get close to many people. She kept to herself most of the time.
 
Taylor poked Jackie in the side and smiled to Tori once she met up with them. Looking down at Jackie’s new Big Bang album Tori twirled a strand of Taylor’s hair in her fingers. “New hair color? I like it, The blond looks great, and pink tips? Looks fantastic!” Taylor looked up at Tori, smirking. “Yeah, I got it done last night, I’m also going to get my belly button pierced tonight, want to come with?” Jackie then looked up at Taylor with a shocked expression. “Your parents are really letting you get it done finally!?” Taylor giggled at how shocked both her friends looked and nodded, “It’s their way for trying to make me feel better before they give me their news, knowing them and how all their other news has gone over, It’s probably a job transfer, meaning I’ll have to move.” Taylor opened her locker in between her friends lockers and started getting out her books.
 
“What?! You can’t move! I won’t allow it! You need to stay here, so we can all graduate together!” Tori was almost screaming at this point, and Jackie just stood there, speechless. “I know, I don’t want to move, but hey, who knows, maybe it will be something different this time! Come on, we have to get to German now or we’ll be late!” Taylor then shut her locker and walked quietly to her class.
 
In Class
Taylor was writing down the notes that the teacher wrote on the board not paying attention to the pair of eyes glued to the back  of her head. Jackie couldn’t talk of move, she didn’t want Taylor to move away. Who else was going to dye their hair funky colors and act crazy with her? No one else had the guts and without Taylor, she would have never had the guts. Jackie finally broke out of her shocked state and passed Taylor a note, Can I have your Big Bang poster if you do move? I want something to remember you by, I’ll miss you so much!
 
Taylor looked at the note and giggled a little bit. Sure thing! I’ll give you one of them, I’ll miss you too, don’t worry I’ll come visit a lot and I’ll make sure my parents have you and Tori come visit me where ever I move! Taylor then passed Jackie back her note and looked up at the clock. 11:59 Lunch in one minute. 
 
Lunch
Taylor walked to her locker alone in silence. Her parents told her to come home at lunch and they would call her in for the rest of the day. After putting her books into her locker Taylor headed out to her red truck and drove home. Once home Taylor walked into the living room, “Mom, Dad I’m home like you wanted me to be!” Only after calling out to her parents did she notice the boxes of stuff on the floor. Of course! I knew it! Moving again! Can’t I just live in one place for more than 3 years!? I’m really getting tired of this! “Oh honey please come into the kitchen, me and dad have big news.” Taylor just rolled her eyes and walked into the kitchen “Yes? Are we moving again?” Her parents exchanged looks and nodded with sad expressions. “Yes, we are, but hey! You don’t even know where yet! We are moving to South Korea! And we already spoke to your friends parents, they can come and help you settle in, there is only a week of school left, and we leave in two weeks.” Taylor’s father, Bob, looked at his daughter to see if she had any reaction to what he had just told her.
 
Taylor looked at her parents for a few minutes, shocked. South Korea?! The one place I’ve wanted to go for years now, I’m going to be living there!? Am I dreaming? Is this real!? This has to be a joke! Taylor finally got her thoughts together and ran to get room and called Jackie.
Jackie: Hello? Taylor? WHERE ARE YOU WOMAN?
Taylor: JACKIE I'M MOVING TO SOUTH KOREA!
Jackie’s side of the phone went silent for a moment so Taylor continued
Taylor: YOUR PARENTS SAID YOU CAN COME HELP ME GET SETTLED IN! AND TORI TOO!
Now Taylor could hear the squealing of both her friends on the phone, laughing to herself she told them to come over right after school and help her pack. This was going to be a good move, or so Taylor thought.