Chapter seven

Save me, from Myself?

 

Taylor sat on her bed looking down at the uniform she was now wearing. A few hours till she had to go to her new school. She already knew where it was, and to her surprise it’s a school that loved the performing arts. Lot’s of play’s and a lot of musicals. Taylor loved to perform in musicals. 
 
Taylor was spooked by her mother calling for her to come and eat breakfast. “Well, here goes nothing.” Taylor got up slowly, slipped her panda slippers on and walked up the stairs into the kitchen. He mother looked at her and gave a reassuring smile. “Honey, I’m sure your first day will be fine, just keep your chin up, you have been studying the language haven’t you? You should be fine!”
 
Looking at her mother Taylor gave a weak smile. “Yeah, but I haven’t learned that much Korean, I only know the basics. Anyway I have to go, bye mom I love you!” After running out of the house she was on her way to school.
 
Once at school, Taylor went  to the office to get her schedule. She had English first, easy it is her first language after all!
 
On her way to class she could feel people watching her as she walked by, she could hear them whispering, from a group of guys she could hear they words different, and pretty, and ugly. She decided to walk faster to class. 
 
As Taylor got into the class she saw her teacher was foreign, “Thank goodness, someone who I can talk too!” She sighed. Walking up to the teacher she felt a pair of eyes on her, as she looked over she saw, none other than Ren! Taylor and him ended up making eye contact, she blushed and looked away. “Hello my name is Mr. Allen, and you must be the new student, uh Taylor Ash is it?” He looked up and smiled. 
 
Taylor looked at him and couldn’t look away. His smile was perfect, he had perfect white teeth, and the way his facial structure was, along with his blond hair, and his exposed collar bones. She was in love. “Y-yes, yes I am. I… I don’t know much Korean.” She pulled herself together and looked away from Mr. Allen. “Well, welcome to our school, why don’t you go take a seat next to Minki over there in the back.” 
 
Looking at Ren, Taylor walked to her seat. Once sat down Ren leaned over and whispered in the best English he could “Hey, are you alright, from yesterday? The ball hitting you?” Taylor looked at Ren and smiled the best smile she could get out. “Yes, I’m fine, I have a small bump but other than that its all fine.”
 
Just after Taylor had said that the bell rang and students came rushing in to start their lesson. 
 
Taylor was looking out the window, distracted,  stuck in her own thoughts about back home and her friends. She was pulled out of her thoughts by Ren nudging her and Mr. Allen calling out for her to pay attention. 
 
After English class Taylor had Drama. A class she was actually kind of looking forward to. Looking at her schedule and a map she was given Taylor felt a hand on her shoulder. Looking over she saw Ren smiling at her. “I see we have the same class, here I’ll show you the way, come with me.”
 
Nodding Taylor started to follow Ren. Once in the theatre, where the drama class is held, Taylor and Ren sat in the back. After the bell had rung Taylor was introduced, then a lecture was started, Taylor tried to pay attention, but she just couldn’t understand anything. Noticing, Ren started to translate for her. “He said we all have to sing a song, because we all need to audition for this years musical.” Nodding Taylor thanked Ren and then tried to listen again.
After going to all her classes Taylor finally got out of school. Walking home she started to think about Minki, the boy off the chat site. She wondered if he will be on when she got home, and if he will care about her day. Rushing home, Taylor was on her way.
 
 
                                                                                                      
Sorry I havent been writing as much! I've been busy with school and a lot of other stuff. But here is an update for you!
Comment and subscribe? I'd love to hear how you like it!
<3