Chapter 09 – she’s finally here!

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

 

                           After breakfast they all gathered at the airport waiting for Grace to arrive. Lysa was a bit worried that her sister had taken a few days of just for her and she knew how busy her sister’s schedules are. At the same time Manager had been smiling to himself for quite of a long time and the Shinee members know why he is like that so they just ignore the fact that it was a bit creepy. But Lysa had noticed as well.

 

“Umm manager, are you ok?” Lysa asked.

 

“Ah! Yeah I’m fine.” Manager said fixing himself up again.

 

“Ah! The plane is here!” Taemin shouts out getting every one’s attention

 

“Finally so we can have fun!” Jonghyun said earning a smack on the head from Key.

 

“Yah! You are going to scare her off!” Key said.

 

“My sister is not easily scared off.” Lysa said.

 

“Oh right… I remember your story last time.” Key said smiling at her.

 

“The passengers are coming out…” Minho said with his deep voice and it was a bit of a chill on the spine if you know what I mean.

 

“Lysa!!!” Grace called out as she saw her little sister with the others.

 

“Sis!” Lysa gave a big hug for her sister.

 

“Lysa, can we go now? I mean to where you are staying for vacation?” Grace said glancing left and right.

 

“Sis? What’s wrong?” Lysa asked.

 

“NO I am certainly not ok. That plane ride was surely weird and surely creep me out.” She said.

 

“What’s the matter? Did anything happen?” Lysa asked.

 

“I have a very bad feeling when I was on the plane. Someone and I mean A LOT of people was staring at me. I know I didn’t see them personally but I can sure feel it. That’s why I asked If can go now.” Grace said.

 

“Ok let’s go before someone stalks you again.” Lysa said talking to manager that they should get going.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

               Back at their place, Grace settled down but still felt uneasy… like something was seriously wrong in the picture. After a few minutes Lysa had disturb her from her thoughts and walk inside the room.

 

“Sis, tell me what happen.” Lysa said concern that her sister was acting that way just because she was being watched.

 

“Tell me what happen to you first.” Grace said raising her eyebrow.

 

“Ah that… I’m fine sis~ I just fainted… you know~ I was a bit tired.” Lysa said.

 

“Are you sure? You are not sick or anything right?” Grace asked putting her palm on her sister’s head trying to see if she has fever.

 

“I’m fine~ what about you? What happen?” Lysa asked again and again.

 

“ok here’s the thing… when I was on the plane I felt a lot of stares on me and not just any ordinary stares… it was like a creepy thing… creepier than a stalker…” Grace said.

 

“Okay~ that weird… that’s the first that you actually got disturbed.” Lysa said thinking deeply.

 

“That’s not all… what I got the message that you fainted from the manager of shinee… all of my schedule seems to have been cleared.” Grace said taking out her planner note book from her suitcase.

 

“Schedules?” Lysa tilted her head to the side.

 

“Yes… look at this.” Grace handed over the notebook to her sister.

 

“… this… aren’t this your class schedules and part time jobs? All of them… you were free from all of them?” Lysa asked confused at the situation. I mean… is it even possible? It wasn’t humanely possible. Lysa thought.

 

“Yup! They had announce at the university that there’s a freaking holiday which by the way I never heard of, all of my boss from my part time jobs went on a vacation or went to visit their relative so all of the shops I work on will be close in the mean time… isn’t that way too weird!” Grace said resting her chin on her knees while her back was resting on the head board of the bed.

 

“That is weird… as far as I know there shouldn’t be any holiday this month and it’s too weird that suddenly your bosses went away like that AT THE SAME TIME…” Lysa said sitting at the edge of the bed still looking at the planner.

 

“I know… but I don’t want to think much it’s giving me a headache! For once I want to relax a bit.” Grace smiled at her sister.

 

“Yeah! You should definitely! But before we go out there just one thing I want to ask… PLEASE DON’T USE YOUR MARTIAL ART SKILLS HERE.” Lysa said dead serious which made her sister laugh off to next week.

 

“ahahahahaha! Ok! Ok! I will not! Besides it’s not needed here seeing that there are so many guys that can protect you.” Grace said wiggling her I brows at her sister.

 

“SIS! Not that! I mean… what I want to say is…” Lysa said blushing a bit at the comment.

 

“I know! They are cute so you don’t want them hurt. ahahah” Grace said laughing more.

 

“Aigh! Whatever… As long as you don’t harm anyone; and please be polite to manager please~.” Lysa said grinning this time.

 

“Okay… why?!” Grace asked.

 

“Because… I think he’s interested in YOU.” Lysa said smiling like the cat in Alice in wonder land.

 

 “That’s a bit-” Grace was cut off when they heard a knock on the door.

 

“Yes~~” they both said. Then the door slightly opened and Taemin popped his head in to see.

 

“Hello~ Manager asked if you want a bit of snacks in the garden before we get some fun around here…” Taemin asid cutely which made the too be in awe too much ahahaha.

 

“Oh! We are coming.” They both said again and Taemin disappeared behind the doors.

 

“We should go and Lysa… will continue this later.” Grace said walking out of the room with her sister.

 

            Taemin was waiting for them outside of the room and they went to the garden where everyone was chatting. The maids had prepared cookies, apple pies and tea for their snack before lunch which by the way most of them were munching on. So they joined the rest of them with the munching away.

 

“Wow this garden is beautiful.” Lysa said looking around.

 

“Well that’s why we chose this place… the peace we need is here plus no screaming fans.” Key said sipping a bit of his tea.

 

“Well~~ all most none~ you still have my sister here.” Grace said looking at her sister.

 

“Sis… I’m not screaming…” said taking a bite of a cookie.

 

“Yeah~ oh and sister is not one of those fans that would stalk you at the ends of the world. Ahaha.” Key said while slicing a pie for Taemin who is sitting beside him.

 

“By the way… we haven’t introduced ourselves have we?” Taemin asked his hyungs.

 

“Oh no need~ I know all of you~ and I’m sure my sister had blabbered something about me already.” Grace said while Lysa smiles at her as big as she can.

 

“You got that right~ it feels like we have known you for a very long time~” Jonghyun said giving her his cute smile but it seems that he was implementing something which Grace confused on.

 

“Oh by the way I forgot to tell Lysa this morning, we are hiking a bit around the island before lunch time. Is it alright with the both of you?” Onew asked the two girls. Manger was sitting besides Onew and was quietly looking Grace the whole time reading her expression.

 

“Hiking?! That’s great! It’s been a while since I went hiking myself.” Grace said as she loves outdoor activities as well.

 

“We can go in just a few minutes and I suggest that you change your outfits and shoes.” Key said knowing that they might go in a skirt or on heels.

 

“No problem~~” the two said.

 

                 After eating a bit, they ready themselves for hiking and of course so did the others and manager that was coming with them. It looks like they were heading to the old ruins on the side of a small mountain. After an hour of hiking…

 

“Are we there yet?” Lysa asked it seems her feet were aching already.

 

“Almost there we just need to turn this way and…” Manager trailed off while looking at the map they were carrying.

 

“Over there!!!!! I can see it!” Taemin said running in that direction.

 

“Hey wait up!” Key yells and so the others followed until they were in front of the ruins.

 

“WOW~” was the only thing Lysa had thought.

 

“This… looks like a castle… a very old one…” Grace said looking at the place. It looked like it was well made. The walls did not crumble off the sides like in the movies. It was still standing tall and proud even though the walls are already cover in vines and other plants.

 

“Ok! Every one let’s go in.” Onew said leading the way.

 

“Is it safe?” Lysa asked.

 

“Yeah and a lot of tourist come here during peak seasons.” Jonghyun said following their leader.

 

“…” Jonghyun wasn’t lying about what he said but he did not say whether the tourist were humans or vampires either. Minho thought.

 

“Aren’t you coming in?” Lysa asked her sister who seems to be in deep thought.

 

“Ah! Yeah…”

 

 

 

‘Why do I have a feeling that I have seen this before...?’ Grace thought.