Chapter 11 – IN JUST A FEW DAYS…

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

                          The guys had enough of the ‘shock of the day’ and even Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin weren’t expecting to see something like that. Maybe the place wasn’t thoroughly search as they had expected. Because of that the two girls were restless when leaving the castle, still interested in the place even though they were creep out about that painting. But manager suggested that they should get going for lunch. Everyone agreed that they can come back later or in some other time. When they got back, the food was already prepared and they only need to clean up before eating.

 

“We’ll be changing first.” Grace said as she and her sister head to their own room to clean up.

 

“Ok, I’ll be eating my beloved chicken first before I shower. Yeah! Lunch time!!!” Onew said doing a chicken dance while heading to the dining area.

 

 “Hyung!!! You are so embarrasing~~~~” Jonghyun said stepping away from Onew.

 

“You should have already used to Onew condition~~~ hyung.” Taemin said laughing at Onew’s chicken dance flapping around like a chicken maniac.

 

“It’s so embarrasing~~~” Jonghyun whine.

 

“Well its ok since Grace and Lysa isn’t here right now ahahah.” Key said as he and Minho high five.

 

“…” Manager was quiet when they went back. He seems to be thinking deeply again.

 

 

>>>Flash back<<<

 

“Look! Look! My parents are so old fashion!” she said as she pointed at her own portrait.

 

“*chuckle* well this place is a gift to you. Of course they’ll put that.” I said as I hug her from behind.

 

“But! But! It is SO not my type!” She said whining.

 

“Then what do you want to put there instead?” I asked swaying her.

 

“That’s simple! Our portrait together~” She said and I peck her lips three time making her giggle.

 

“I love you~”

 

>>>End of Flash back<<<

 

 

“Why was it even there? Didn’t they take it away before?” Manager asked himself.

 

“Manager? Are you ok?” Minho asked when he noticed Manager’s expression from sad one going to a serious one.

 

“I’m fine… oh by the way… make some other activities… there’s something odd about the castle now.” Manager said.

 

“Like someone was there and tampered something?” Minho asked.

 

“Maybe… It’s just that I don’t like for Lysa and Grace to go back there. We should check it first before going back to the moon castle.” Manager said dialing in his phone.

 

“Who are you calling?” Minho asked.

 

“The people who are in charge of the place… you guys go ahead and eat and be sure to take you supplements, you guys are starting to show.” Manager said pointing at his eyes.

 

“Oh! Then we’ll be going.” Minho said going to his room and checked himself in the mirror. It seems that his eyes had turned red.

 

“I guess you were thirsty, here!” Taemin said giving him a bottle of red liquid.

 

“How did you…?” Minho trailed off.

 

“Key Umma saw Onew hyung’s eyes were pure red and dragged him away from the dining room back to his room for refreshments. It seems that his addiction for chicken led him to forgetting his supplements.” Taemin said hopping out of the room.

 

“*chukles* thanks~” Minho went with Taemin and waited for the others at the dining table.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 

 

              Mean while Lysa went to her sister’s room when she had change clothes. Grace had just finished her quick shower and was just drying her hair with a towel.

 

“neh~ Sis… things are getting weirder!  Lysa exclaimed.

 

“Yeah I know… oh well a lot of people have looked a likes and it seems that the girl that had lived in that castle was from a very very VERY long time ago.” Grace said trying to find something reasonable explanation.

 

“Oh well~ should we go back there?” Lysa asked.

 

“Probably not… it’s so far… I wonder if we can take a car there.” Grace said but her thoughts were cut when her phone started ringing.

 

“Who’s calling? Mom?” Lysa asked checking her phone for messages.

 

“No… it’s my boss…” Grace said blushing as she takes the call.

 

“??” Lysa got confused at her sister’s reaction. I mean it’s just her boss right?

 

 

Grace’s POV

 

“Hello~” Oh! Gosh! He’s calling!

 

“Hey! Grace, it’s me Jaejoong.” He said his voice is still as beautiful as ever.

 

“Oh! Boss Jae, why did you call me?” Ok, calm down!

 

“I want to apologize for my sudden disappearance.” Oh he was just apologizing…

 

“Oh that’s ok. It was an emergency right? So no harm done.” I said trying to cover my sad tone.

 

“Yeah, oh one more thing… I’ll be coming back to the show in a few days or more. I would like you to be there at the shop by that time as well.” He said.

 

“Oh! Ok, see you then.” He’s coming back…

 

“Then I’ll call you when I get back, you might have some other plans…” He trailed off.

 

“Ok, call me when it’s time for me to go to the shop. I’m currently visiting ,my sister… and…” I trailed off.

 

Why am I even saying this!

 

“Yeah I’ll ring you so have a great time with your sister, bye then!” he said and hung up.

 

“Stupid boss…” I threw my phone in frustration in to the bed.

 

 

 No one’s POV

 

“What’s wrong?” Lysa asked seeing the phone fly to the bed.

 

“I have to go back in a few days…” Grace said as she sat on the bed drying her hair again.

 

“How long can you stay here?” Lysa asked.

 

“That! I don’t know… Boss said he would call me if I need to go there.” Grace said feeling a bit sad.

 

“You~ sis! You like your boss?” Lysa asked accusingly.

 

“Hey~ you will to if you met him. He’s as good looking as your SHinee boys.” Grace said laughing when Lysa blushed.

 

“So his handsome… but is he reliable? He might just be flirting with everyone and anyone you know?” Lysa said.

 

“So far…no… he hasn’t. He’s not like that. And he IS RELIABLE. He owns a store and he is the same age as me for your info. Plus! He’s smart. We go the same university. It’s too bad we aren’t in the same department though.” Grace said with a sigh.

 

“I guess you have a bit of a problem with your love life~” Lysa said joking.

 

“Tell me about it! I wonder if I can go out with him. Would he be disturbed if I asked him out?” Grace asked.

 

“Don’t! Let him come to you. He’s probably sick of girls confessing to him if he is that handsome.” Lysa said.

 

“Oh well~ Let’s eat! I’m starving!” Grace said.

 

“Ok…” Lysa was about to leave with her sister when she felt a stare… like someone was watching them. She turned around and looked at the window and around the room but no one’s there.

 

“What’s wrong, Lysa?” Grace asked.

 

“I felt that someone was staring at us… or watching us…” Lysa said.

 

“Ok! We are getting paranoid! We should sleep on the same room just in case ok?” Grace said. And both of them went to the dining area where the others are waiting for them.

 

 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 

 

 

Mean while… Near Grace’s room outside of the mansion, two men where lurking around.

 

“Hyung! We should get going! They might find us here!”

 

“Yeah, we should and the others need to hear about this.”

 

“umm! They will be shock if they were here so let go already!”

 

The two men left and hurried to where they need to be.

 

 

 

But…

 

Who were they?