Chapter 3 - weird and fun!

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

           

 

           As Lysa () and her parents were about to get in their car, her father receives an urgent news. Apparently Lysa’s older brother is in the hospital with a broken leg. He’s hobby is car racing and he was just in a car crash this morning.

 

“This is exactly why I was against him doing this dangerous car racing.” Mrs. Montez said.

 

“We need to go to the hospital but…” Mr. Montez trailed off.

 

“I’ll be late for my flight.” Lysa () finished.

 

“I’ll call you sister; she’ll be sending you off.” Mrs. Montez said already calling her.

 

“But   mom! Can’t I go by myself?” Lysa () asked.

 

“No! You could get loss. ” her mom said.

 

“You can’t argue with her once she’s decided.” Mr. Montez said.

 

“*sigh* sister is going to be pissed off…” Lysa () said.

 

“Hello! Grace could you come home, we need you to send Lysa to the airport and we can’t go because your brother is in the hospital.” Mrs. Montez said putting her phone on speaker.

 

“WHAT?! Mom, she’s old enough to go by herself. I’m busy with work you know.” Grace wined to her mom.

 

“It’s just a part time job. Beside you are just sending her off, you’re not exactly going with her.” Mrs. Montez said.

 

“Fine… but you owe me big time LYSA()!”  Grace said ending the call.

 

“*sigh* hope she’s ok with just souvenirs… ” Lysa () prayed.

 

            Mary Grace Montez is her sister and also the second oldest among the three children in the house. She’s a second year college student and a scholar at that. She didn’t want to bother her parents and decided to look for part time jobs as well. Her hobbies are her part time jobs. What she hates the most is babysitting anyone for that matter…

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

Meanwhile the boys were already at the airport waiting for Lysa’s arrival.

 

“Is everything ready?” Evan James Gonzels asked.

 

“Yes, manager. We are all set and ready.” Onew said.

 

“I think we are too early.” Key said.

 

“Yeah, well just stay put.” Their manager said.

 

“I’m bored…” Taemin said.

 

“Play with this then.” Minho gave Tae a puzzle cube.

 

“Weird I don’t see any fans, manager did you do something?” Jonghyun asked.

 

“No, I just booked a reservation for half a day so no fans would be disturbing us.” The manager said.

 

 

O.O

 

“Manager Evan James Gonzels is probably our best manager yet!” Key said.

 

Then they all laugh together while waiting for Lysa’s arrival.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

A blue convertible parked just in front of Lysa’s house.

 

“Lysa()! Hurry up so we can you.” Mary Grace said.

 

“Wait just a minute…” Lysa () put the last luggage in the trunk and sat beside her sister.

 

“How are mom and dad?” Grace asked.

 

“Fine… mom was still mad about brother getting in a accident.” Lysa () said as she puts on her seatbelt.

 

Then they sped off to the airport. When they got their…

 

“Some things off, why aren’t there ant people around?” Grace asked.

 

“Who knows? Thanks sis let’s go!” Lysa () said excited about her trip.

 

“Are you sure you are not being tricked Ly~ I mean 6 month on vacation with them is a bit too much for a price.” Grace asked.

 

“It’s fine. Besides they are good people.” Lysa () said looking around.

 

“*sigh* if you say so…” Grace said.

 

“There they are!” Lysa () went directly to the manager of Shinee.

 

“Manager; She’s here…” Jonghyun trailed off.

 

“Jong! You’re eyes! Quikly go to the bathroom!” Key hissed.

 

“umm!” Jonghyun turn to the bathroom.

 

“I’ll go with him.” Onew said and followed Jong.

 

“*sigh* I guess it was a bit tempting for him.” Minho said.

 

“Here she comes.” Their manager whispered.

 

“Hi! I’m sorry for being late.” Lysa () said.

 

“It’s good that you’re here, and where’s your parents?” the manager asked.

 

“Oh we have a bit of family trouble and…” Lysa () trailed off.

 

“I’m the one that will be sending her off in place of our parents. Hi! I’m Mary Grace, Lysa’s sister.” Grace introduces herself.

 

“Grace…” the manager said with a blank face. The other three was frozen in place as well.

 

“…” Key was shocked.

 

“Umm, is there something wrong with I just said?” Grace asked.

 

“Manager… is you ok?” Lysa () asked.

 

“Oh! Yeah I’m fine and there’s nothing wrong. Please to meet you Grace.” The manager said and the others were back to themselves again.

 

“Ok, then can I have your number? Just for security purposes, I don’t want my sister going out and a about without guidance at all.” Grace asked.

 

“Oh sure, no problem and I’ll be with them the whole time so you shouldn’t worry.” The manager said.

 

“Lysa()! They are so weird!” Grace whispered to Lysa().

 

“They weren’t like this before so… maybe it’s your beauty.” Lysa () said jokingly.

 

“Very funny sis! If anything happens call me neh~ I don’t trust this people.” Grace whispered back to Lysa ().

 

“Ok let’s get going, the pilot is waiting for us.” The manager said.

 

“Bye sis!” Lysa () said heading toward the others.

 

“I’ll be going then be careful ok!” Grace reminded her sister who apparently was already in not listening mode.

 

“Manager! Wait for us!” Jonghyun said speed walking to them.

 

“manager… isn’t that…” Onew trailed off.

 

“shhh! She’s already suspecting us to be a bit weird. We should get going.” The manager said.

 

Jonghyun and Onew just looked at each other then choose to stay quiet, at least for now.

 

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

When they were all on the plane…

 

“Lysa(), I believe we haven’t introduced ourselves yet. I’m Evan James Gonzels, their manager. These are Lee Jinki a.k.a. Onew the leader, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Ki Bum a.k.a. Key , Choi Minho, and our youngest Lee Taemin.” The manager said.

 

“Hi! I’m Lysa Montez(), pleased to meet you. oh and i know all of you i'm a fan after all.” Lysa() said.

 

“Hello!” the five said in chorus.

 

“Sir gets ready.” One of the flight attendant said

 

“Ok, guys sit down and put on your seatbelt this time.” The manager said.

 

“Umm, where should I sit?” Lysa() asked Evan.

 

“You should sit with me. Those boys could be so rowdy when they are on break.” He said.

 

“no fair, manager!” the boys said in chorus.

 

“*sigh* this will be a long flight.” The manager murmured.

 

Lysa() couldn’t help but giigled at their action.

 

“This will be fun!” she thought. 

 

 

 

 

******************************************************************

hello! chapter 3 is here! >_<