Chapter 17 – What really happened back then?

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

               Morning came and they all woke up in annoyance. It seems that the King had assigned a helper for each of them. It was getting on their nerve especially when they won’t leave them alone even in the bath room and the most annoyed out of them all was Grace.

“Are they always like this?” Grace asked annoyed, thinking of Lysa as a way to cool her temper a bit.

“Not really, maybe they don’t want you out of their sight… or any of us for that matter…” Key said pushing four bags to his servant that won’t leave him as well.

“Can I punch mine?” Jonghyun asked pointing at his servant.

“…” Grace just stared at him.

“That’s a no, at least not here.” Minho chuckled at the thought.

“MORE CHICKEN! And make in quick!” Onew like to order for fried chicken like there is no tomorrow.

“Hyung! They’ll be extinct if you don’t stop!” Taemin said hugging his servant to death.

“… *sigh* Behave for a while, your Uncle will be calling soon.” Manager said.

“I hope I can see Lysa soon and clear this misunderstanding.” Grace said not even paying attention to the others.  

 

 

…………………………………………………………...(,,,,,o,,, ,,,,o,,,,,,)………………………………………………………………. 

 

 

Mean while Lysa can’t even get out of bed.

Lysa’s POV

Why my body is feels so heavy…?

Is there something in the food that I ate here? I need to get back…

they’ll be worried…

My sister will be worried…

Must get out of here…

 

 

Reader’s POV

“How is she?” Siwon asked Leetuk.

“Not good, her body isn’t compatible with the soul…” Leetuk said.

“We might have accidentally tampered with it and awakening the vampire part of the soul… There is only one thing we should do…” Siwon said sadly.

“If not, she won’t make it…” Leetuk left to inform the King that there isn’t must time to lose.

“… I’m sorry little one; we have no choice but to… ”

 

**************************@o@******************************

 

Back at the King’s throne room, it’s seems that they have an expected visitor.

“Your highness, it’s good to see you again…” he said as he bowed politely to Rain.

“No need for that, we missed you. So what brings you here?” Rain asked.

“Your highness, I think you know why am I here. She’s back… where she is?” he asked.

“Ah! You are as good as before; you know I never thought that I made a mistake when I chose you to be my daughter’s fiancé… Jaejoong~” Rain said.

“Thank you for that but I have something to tell you and I wish that Grace and the others will be here when I tell it.” Jaejoong said.

“What is it about?” Rain asked getting curious.

“It’s about Grace… and how she disappeared before along with her baby…” Without anything said, with the snap of the finger of the King his servants went ahead to get the others.

 

………………………………………………………..0-0…………………………………………………………….

 

“I’m bored…” Key said.

“Well just-” Jongyun was cut off when the door burst open showing the servants of the King.

“His highness would like to see all of you now…”

“…” “I guess that the cue.” Onew said leading them out of the room.

 

………………………………………………………..0-0…………………………………………………………….

 

Back the throne room things are getting interesting…

“Your highness, we have arrived.” Onew said in his serious tone.

“It’s good to see you! My how you have grown~ how were you guys? Were you having fun?” Rain asked.

“We are fine and yeah~ we are having fun.” Key said.

“Good~ now where’s Grace?” Rain asked patiently. The boys looked at each other and Onew nodded to them. They moved aside to show Grace that was behind them for some reason. Just as Grace had stepped out, Boa hugged Grace in an instant. The speed of the queen shocked Grace at the same time shocked at the strength of the queen’s hug.

“Dear~ you are suffocating our daughter, let go~” Rain said a bit jealous. He also wants a hug as well.

“Sorry my dear, I just missed you so much! You must be shocked, forgive me?” Boa cupped Grace’s face.

“Umm… I don’t want to be rude but are you sure that I’m your daughter?” Grace asked a bit curious as well because she is pretty much sure that she already has a family, a complete one at that.

“Well… I think I can explain that.” Jaejoong came out of nowhere.

“Jaejoong… why are you here?” Manager asked a bit displeased.

“Same reasons that you have, well anyway let’s go back to the main point.” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at manager.

“Wait! Why are you here Boss? You’re one of them?” Grace asked confused.

“…” Jaejoong just nodded then smiled with his usual smile only… his eyes turned red and his fangs was sticking out of his lips.

“Can things get anymore weirder?” Grace asked particularly no one.

“There’s a lot more and I hope you can still handle it.” Jaejoong said sadly.

“Ok shoot me, what is there to be shock? I’m shock proof already.” Grace said still trying to understand the situation.

“I should start then, I’m sure you have heard the story about you being a princess… a vampire princess that had disappeared in a snapped and even you lover can’t find you correct?” Jaejoong asked her.

“…” She just nodded and waited what Jaejoong has to say. Actually every one waited for him to continue.

“I was the one that made you disappear, Grace… don’t you remember?” Jaejoong said in a serious tone.

“What’s the meaning of that?!” Rain asked angrily.

“Dear, let him finish…” Boa said, slowly rubbing the King’s right arm.

“May I ask what happen?” Grace asked.

“It happened with this.” Jaejoong brought out a book from his bag. It was dark red with silver outlines at the edges that matches the characters that can’t understand. As soon as Jaejoong opened it and let go, the booked stayed in mid air like it was still being held by Jaejoong.

That book… I thought it was lost ages ago.” Rain said, eyes narrowing from concern.

“Grandfather gave it to me, he said that I should only use it for desperate times. And I used it at that time Grace, when you asked for my help. That time when his majesty ordered to kill Evan James because you had a relationship with a mere human… the spell book is the only solution we can think of a that time.” Jaejoong looked at Grace very sadly.

“Spell book? Aren’t those enchantments and things that were forbidden?” Onew asked.

“Well dear, back then it wasn’t forbidden yet.” Boa said.

“What kind of spell did you used?” Minho asked.

“A kind of protection spells but not just any kind. We used the strongest and we need it, it was the only thing strong enough to… protect Evan from the King. But…” Jaejoong sent an apologetic look to Grace.

“There’s always a ‘but’!” Key hissed.

“Something went horribly wrong, Grace when you had read the spell the effect had bounced back to you. The spell was looking for an energy source and it went straight to you. Your life force was gone and I couldn’t do anything except to save your soul. So I frantically looked through the pages but there wasn’t any specific spells that can save your soul at the same place I want it to be when it is save. That’s why you were born again as a human.” Jaejoong said with a sigh.

“What about Lysa?” Taemin asked.

“At that time, I didn’t know she was pregnant not until Even went screaming the news out. So I guess Lysa had the same situation of Grace. Your majesty, I’m sorry that it took so long to tell you this. I wanted to be sure about Grace’s condition before saying anything to you.” Jaejoong said and bowed at the King.

“*sigh* what’s done is done, what matter is that we found them and they are back.” Rain said rubbing his forehead.

“Well then now that was settled, can we have Lysa back?” James asked.

“That’s not possible, not right now.” Siwon said with Leetuk nodding behind him.

“Why?! You said if I showed u we can-” Grace was cut off.

“She’s not in good condition, your majesty. Lysa needs to be change and it must be done as soon as possible or else her body will give out.” Siwon said and Grace just stood there and the only thing stuck in her head that Lysa is in danger.

 

 

 

 

 

================================================

so so sooooooon sorry for the late update! our final exam kept being postponed and this is the result T.T

 

 

hope you guys like it!!