Chapter 08 – my nightmares ...

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

                          After the little camp fire that they did; it was time to go to bed. Well for Lysa that is. But it seems that she was having a hard time sleeping especially when she was all alone in a big room. The darkness feels like a black hole in Lysa deeper and deeper. But sooner or later she fell asleep bringing with her the darkness of the room to her dreams.

 

 

Lysa’s POV

 

Why do I feel like I can’t breathe? I tried to get out of bed …

 

??! I… I can’t move….

 

Because I panicked I immediately opened my eyes at the thought that I’m having nightmares…

 

 But I only saw eyes…

 

Bright red eyes that was staring down at me…

 

Chills went down my spine…

 

I try to speak… but no words came out…

 

Feels like something stuck in my throat…

 

I try to swallow so I can speak…

 

It doesn’t help much… my throat felt dry now more than ever…

 

I stared back at one of them… yes there were more than one pair of eyes in the room…

 

What do they want from me…? I wondered…

 

Seeing their piercing eyes I don’t know if I want to find out…

 

As one got near me… I want to get up and run!!

 

I tried to move again…

 

Come on!! Wake up!!! Somebody pinch me!!!

 

Somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

I opened my eyes wide as a plate. “*gasp!!!**pant**pant* it really was a *pant* a nightmare…” I said as I sat up at the edge of the bed calming myself down.

 

“Gosh! That was scary…” I wiped off the sweat of my fore head and was thankful for the cool breeze that had hit my face at that moment.

 

“Huh? Wait… when did I opened the window?” I asked myself thinking that I’m being a bit forgetful now. I looked out the window and it was still dark but the wind feels so nice in the skin so I left the window open like that and walked to my alarm clock and picked it up.

 

“Gosh!! It’s 3 in the morning! What a bad timing to wake up… I won’t be able to sleep now.” I mumbled and put the alarm clock down on the bedside table. I took my towel and head to the shower.

 

 

“Oh well since wake… might as well clear my head entirely.” I said going to the bathroom.

 

 

Reader’s POV

 

“………..”

 

“I knew it! We shouldn’t be here! Let’s go!” Key whispered but loud enough to be heard by the others.

 

“But I was bored.” Taemin said looking at the window of Lysa’s room.

 

“All in all we should get down from here before manager sees us.” Onew said jumping down from the tree with Jonghyun behind him in a second.

 

“I think we gave her nightmares…” Minho said following Onew.

 

“Who wouldn’t? We were staring at her, if she was a wax figure she already had melted.” Jonghyun said joking about it.

 

“Anyway… now that I looked at her she resembles Grace a lot…” Key trailed off running to the others pulling Taemin with him.

 

“Why wouldn’t she? They are siblings after all…” Onew said.

 

“Yup! They are a very weird siblings too boot! ahaha” Jonghyun said.

 

“Speaking of Grace… when will she get here?” Taemin asked.

 

“Tomorrow morning, the flight she got on has a lot of detour.” Key said.

 

“How did you know that?” Taemin asked eying his hyung.

 

“Well you learn a few things when you do a little spying on manager.” Key winked at them.

 

“No way!” the rest said and run back to their shared rooms.

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

               Back at the mansion manager was busy typing in his laptop like there was no tomorrow. He has been like that since they got back from the camp fire. He had been keeping an eye on Grace even if she was still on a plane. How you ask? Well let’s just say one or more of the passengers on the plane with Grace are somehow sending manager on the full detail of what’s happening on the plane and keeping an eye on Grace in case something goes wrong. Manager is becoming a little over protective.

 

“Make sure she arrives safely and keep your voices down. She might hear you and as much as possible don’t get spotted by her.” Manager said talking to his men.

 

“understood.” His men said and he turned off his laptop. He stared at the wall for a minute or two.

 

“*sigh* I’m over doing it… but what if… she was the one…”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

                 Back at Lysa’s room; she had just finished her shower and was dry and dressed already. She was wondering what she could do to pass time. Its 3:45 in the morning and for normal people, they would still be sleeping at this hour. She got out of her room and was heading to the kitchen for some snacks and a drink of water. Who knew waking up early was such a hassle Lysa thought as she was a passing by the boy’s shared room.

 

“HYUNG!! No fair!”

 

Lysa turn around and stared at the door… “They are awake?” Lysa then knocks on the door.

 

Knock! Knock! Knock!

 

“Yes?” Onew answered the door.

 

“Umm… it’s me… you guys are still awake?” Lysa asked Onew.

 

“Ah yeah… we can’t sleep last night… come in for a while…” Onew said trying to stiffen his laugh.

 

“Ok… hyung? What so funny?” she asked.

 

“I’m not laughing…” he said in a serious tone.

 

“Then you’re smiling…” Lysa countered.

 

“?? I’m not.” Onew said.

 

“Who said I’m talking about your lips? Hyung your eyes are smiling.” Lysa said entering the room leaving Onew a bit dumbfounded.

 

“Lysa, you’re up.” Key said playing the role of we didn’t know.

 

“yeah… woke up earlier than expected. Do you guys want to grab a bite?” Lysa asked.

 

“I would love to! It’s a shock that you are offering.” Jonghyun said happly.

 

“Not that kind of bite.” Key whacked Jonghyun’s head.

 

“ahaha” the others laughed very awkwardly.

 

“I don’t get it…” Lysa said giving relief to the others.

 

“Sure we’ll go with you.” Minho said sparing them from the awkward situation.

 

“Oh by the way, your sister will be here by morning.” Key said.

 

“Really! Great… but I wonder how she managed to go here with her busy schedule.” Lysa thought out loud.

 

“Now let’s get our breakfast so we can pick up your sister then.” Onew said.

 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

                      At the plane when Grace had got on to; she was begging to feel uneasy. As if someone was staring at her so much that it’s creating a hole on her skin.

 

“This is irritating!” Grace mumbles.

 

“When will this flight end? This place is not only irritating… it’s boring… I want to land soon.”