Chapter 14 – it has already begun

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

 

 

                              The night was silent but our five boys woke up in alarm. They felt that there was something wrong with the atmosphere of the place. Even Taemin, the youngest in the group felt weird and that there was seriously something was wrong in the place. He was the first to actually get up and went to the other’s room. Since the all felt the same way, they decided to go to manager all together but as they move things got stranger by the moment… like the maids that are usually there 24/7 were not in sight. No gourds roaming or standing around. Not a single servant was seen by them.

 

“Let’s move faster…” Onew said and in seconds they are all in front of manager’s room.

 

            They all held their breath, thinking that even the manager wasn’t there and they were all alone in the mansion. Taemin was gripping on Key’s arm as tight as he can if anything happens. Jonghyun and Minho were focusing more on their instincts if there was danger that’s coming near. Key suddenly drew out his sharp nails which scared Taemin a bit. It’s been a while since he was it.

 

“… Manager… we are coming in…” Onew said with a death tone that made everyone serious to the bone. Their eyes turned red as blood and their nails were sharper that knifes. They let their inner strengths that they have been hiding for so long out in the open.

 

             Onew slowly opened the door, they eyes grew wider as they saw their manager being strangled by two guys; One holding his neck in the air while the other was holding on to manager’s arms. The two intruders snap their gazes to the door when they felt the presence of the five boys and smiled at them like any other servant only it wasn’t appropriate at that time.

 

“Hey!! What are you doing to manager?!!” Key yelled at the two figures in the dark.

 

“Forgive us, young masters; but we are here under the others of his majesty. I hope you won’t interfere with our work.” Yoochun said as he let go of Manager to bow to the five boys.

 

“Let go of Manager first! Then we could talk.” Taemin suggested.

 

“But he might escape, young masters just now he tried to flee from us.” Yunho said apologetic.

 

“Put him down… NOW” Onew said as his eyes turn murderous.

 

“Yes… young masters…” Yoochun and Yunho reluctantly agreed.

 

                 They all reluctantly went to the living room for discussion. Yunho and Yoochun stayed behind manager just in case he does anything that’s very troublesome.

 

“Ok, now can you please explain to us what’s going on?” Jonghyun was not in the mood to talk crap and if this event wasn’t important he will take note to behead the two when he gets home.

 

“Yes, will go straight to the point sir. We are instructed by his majesty to take Miss Grace and Miss Lysa back to the castle immediately. But it seems that Miss Grace is not here and was kept hidden by James so we were just… how should I say this interrogating just now.” Yoochun said in one go.

 

“And WHY did he order that?” Key hates the way Yoochun speaks to them.

 

“The fact, that Grace might be their missing daughter? I don’t know they just ordered us.” Yoochun said still being annoying.

 

“They aren’t sure and they are doing things way out of proportions! Tell uncle that we’ll handle this for him ok?” Onew said.

 

“Sorry, but you seem to not get the situation young masters. At any cost no one can interfere, not even the young masters.” Yunho said with a stern voice.

 

“… So are you saying that you are hurting our manager and will take away our guests and we have no say in this?” Minho eyed the two of them.

 

“Yes, that is correct and in the mean time you should also come with us back to the castle. I’m sure his majesty would like that.” Yunho said to them with a creepy smile.

 

“And why would we-… Taemin what’s wrong?” Key was cut off when Taemin squeezed his arm.

 

“… Lysa… I can’t feel her anymore… she’s not here…umma…” Taemin was the most sensitive out of any of them when it comes to sensing people.

 

“What the hell! Where the heck when did you take her?” Joanghyun grabbed Yoochun by the neck and slam him to the nearest wall.

 

“Agh!! She… was taken back to the castle while we search for Miss Grace… ugh!” Yoochun was struggling to get free.

 

“What do we do now? She’s probably there by now…” Minho said eyeing Yunho. He as well is VERY PISSED OFF.

 

“We have to go back then. For now that’s what we can do. At least she will have someone with her there. She’s probably scared.” Key said getting up with Taemin and heading for their room to pack up their stuff.  

 

“That would be only possible… to see Miss Lysa, you need Miss Grace to be with you.” Yunho said and Jonghyun instinctively gripped harder on Yoochun.

 

“…” Manager frowned at the thought of endangering Grace.

 

“Then will contact her.” Onew said looking at manager.

 

“Manager let’s talk in my room for a bit and for the others start packing.” Onew said pulling Manager to his room.

 

 

=====================================================================================

 

 

Right after they got a bit of privacy. Onew went straight to the point.

 

“Manager, you have Grace’s contact number right? Tell her what happened so we can get moving.” Onew said making their Manager fist his hand.

 

“No, I will not… She was finally free even though she doesn’t remember anything. If she goes back she will never have her normal life back!” Manager was trembling at the thought that she will be stuck in the castle and being forced to marry someone she doesn’t even love.

 

“Think carefully, Manager! What do you think her reaction would be if she found out that her sister has been kidnapped… scratch that what do you think she would say to you after she trusted her sister’s safety to us… to YOU.” Onew was hitting all Managers’ sensitive spots dean on.

 

“What am I going to do…? If she goes there… she won’t be able to leave…” Manager was stressing on what the heck should he do.

 

“The thing that’s right may be? Right now we can’t do anything but bring her there. That’s the only way we can meet Lysa.” Onew was trying to talk some senses to him.

 

“I know that! I know that but… but… I finally found her…” Manager was on the verge of tears.

 

“Get yourself together! This is no time to get weak in the back. Now let’s be rational here. Remember Grace got away once! She can probably do it again.” Onew said and patted Manager on the back.

 

“You’re right… I just needed to be calm, call Grace and explain what’s happening. I hope she believes me though.” Manager pulled out his cell phone out of his pocket and started calling Grace.

 

Hello? Who is this?” Grace asked in the other line.

 

“It’s me… I need to tell you… something happened…”

 

 

 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

 

 

                    In the mean time, Lysa was finally conscious with a very bad headache. Right now she in a room like those you can find in a five star hotel only it gives off a historical vibe to it. The bed that she was lying on was the type that has its own curtains. Everything in the room was colored in blue or royal blue. From the carpets, to the curtains, vase, and even the walls were in light blue color. It was simple yet elegant you could say. Lysa looked at the only source of light in the night’s darkness, the moonlight from the window…

 

Lysa’s POV

 

 “Where am I?” Ugh! My head hurts!! It feels like a million hammers are hitting my head right now!

 

Just seconds passed and the door opened. “Ah! You are awake! May be we should have knocked you out a bit longer…” the guy said after entering the room.

 

“Who… who are you? Where am I?” oh! Gosh! I want to get out of here fast. Exit! Where’s the exit?! I looked around there was only one door out of here and the guy is standing in the way.

 

“You... shouldn’t try to escape. It’s hopeless in your case plus there will be someone guarding you outside.” The guy said. He’s a bit annoying!

 

“And why should I listen to you? Who are you anyway?” is he a mind reader or something?

 

“Don’t you remember? I’m the one who picked you up from the mansion and brought you here with me. I’m Changmin by the way, also… just to warn you don’t try anything stupid. You might regret it later.” That Changmin guy said. He brought me here?

 

“…*gasped* that time at room… you… were there…” I can’t believe this it feels like I’m having a nightmare.

 

“Umm~ that’s right! I’m one of them. Glad you could remember me. Here I have brought some food for you. Eat up and will go to the examination room.” Changmin said putting down the food on my lap.

 

“What makes you think I’ll eat something from a kidnaper and what examination room?!! Take me back home!” when I tried to get I felt something cold in my right ankle. When I looked down, there was a chain attached to my right ankle. I felt that all of the blood on my face was drained.

 

“And what makes you think that a kidnaper would listen to the one he kidnaps? Such a silly girl~ but I like your courage! Eat up and after that I’ll take you to the examination room but please do not make any trouble ok? The people who will be examining you isn’t exactly friendly you see~~” Changmin said and I lost all my strength in my body. What will happen to me here? Sister, help me!!

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

                 At Grace’s work place, Grace talked to her boss Jaejoong if she can get out of work immediately. She explained that something had gone terribly wrong with her sister that was on vacation with the idols. Jaejooong listen carefully to Grace and the suddenness to leave the shop. Even with its busy period and many customers are coming in.

 

“You can go. It’s an emergency right? Besides you helped out a lot and I even asked a favor and took you away from your sister at that time.” Jaejoong said and smiled at Grace.

 

“Thank you so much! Boss, you are the best. I’ll call you if I will be going back to work. I’ll be going then Boss!” Grace said happy that she was granted what she asked for from the Boss. The Boss she admires so much.

 

 

 

After Grace had left…

 

 

“*sigh* it seems that his majesty is moving very quickly. I need to help Grace somehow… this will be a bit tough. But I guess it’s worth it if it was for Grace…” Jaejoong said before leaving as well.