Chapter 15 – the truth

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

 

                        When Grace got back to the island, she almost strangled to death (if that’s even possible) James Evan (manager) because the only message she received at home is that Lysa got kidnap period. She demanded explanation and information on who’s the kidnaper, how and why her sister got kidnap with all of the securities that were ready for them. Minho and Onew tried their best to calm her down but eventually only Taemin got to calm her down.

 

“I’m sorry I know it’s not your fault but my sister is very important to me…” Grace couldn’t do anything but flop on the chair with a worried face.

 

“I think half of it was our fault… can you listen to our explanation? Please?” Manager said with a guilty plus worried plus sad face.

 

“I’m listening.” She then said.

 

                       In the world of vampires, there is a certain order of things. The King and Queen and their descendants are the most powerful vampires. It was said that their strength are from the first vampires that had lived in this world and they were able to manage to keep that strength and preserved it. These vampires are called the pure blood vampires, Vampires that have the powers of the original clan of vampires. It was taboo to get mix with humans and it was not clear why… the so called falling in love. But there are others that are half vampires and are still welcome to join the clan. The king always says that it’s not the children should be punished by the mistake of the parents.  Those that are both vampire and demon, those that are both vampire and angels, but there was one mix that was forbidden by the king… it was a mix of a vampire and a human.

There was the most beautiful and skillful vampire princess that they had ever seen for the past millennium. She was the best at fighting and being a female was not a hindrance, actually she took the advantage of her beauty to lure out any enemies and do her bidding.

 Being the only child of the king and queen, she doesn’t have the choice but to be wed the man that her parents and the vampire council had chosen for her. She really didn’t mind it at that time, she even felt honored being engage to her best friend ever since they were little children.

Until she met a particular human that she took to her liking. At first she thought it was admiration for the human, but as time passes by her desire to be with him and only with him grew stronger. They a point in time that she had feared that if she confess to the human, he would be frightened but to her surprise not only that he wasn’t  afraid, he even accepted the love that the princess had offered. They were happy thinking that she will turn him into their own kind so they can be together forever…

But soon after she had turned him… the king and queen had notice the changes and investigate on it. They were shocked at what had happened to their daughter. The princess was pregnant and the father was her lover.

Because of anger, the king had ordered to kill the man.  After that the princess and her lover disappeared for some time. When King manages to capture the lover but somehow they couldn’t manage to hurt him at all let alone kill him and when they had search for the princess she was nowhere to be found. Not even her lover knows what happened to her. Because of that the King decided to make use of the princess’ lover by making him work as a caretaker of the five princes that were next in line for the throne-

 

 

“Wait! Why are you telling this? I thought you were supposed to explain what happened to Lysa?!!” Grace got a bit angry. She was in no mood for horror stories.

 

“Because… WE ARE VAMPIRES”

 

 

They all showed their red glowing eyes and sharp teeth and nails. It was a shock for Grace to see it for real but what’s more shocking is that she didn’t feel scared at all. She just stares at them…

 

 

“Umm… aren’t you going to… you know react?” Key asked waving his hand over Grace Face.

 

“I’m only shocked that’s all, can you continue explaining?” Grace said with a weak smile.

 

And so they continued to explain again that Grace might be the missing princess and that the King had asked for her in exchange to see Lysa but they were still not sure why Lysa was got taken away as well. But one thing is certain. To see Lysa, Grace needs to show up.

 

“So I need to go there… anything more shocking fact for me?” She asked and the guys looked at manager with a questioning look.

 

“… *sigh* there’s one more… the five princes that were next in line are this boys *points at the shinee members* and…” manager was hesitant.

 

“And what’s that?” She asked casually this time.

 

“I – I ‘m the lover of the princess…”

 

 

……………………………………………………O.O…………………………………………………………

 

 

Meanwhile Lysa was starting to get sleepy right after she had eaten some food. Could it be something was in the food? She thought. In that state she glared at Changmin who was watching her the whole time.

 

“Good~ it seems its working~~” Changmin said before Lysa passed out completely.

 

Then a few moments later there was a knock on the door. As Changmin saw who was at the door he immediately bowed 90 degrees.

 

“Chief, I was about to take her to the examination room.” Changmin said still in the bowing position.

 

“No it’s ok we can perform the examination right here. We want to confirm if she has any connection with our Princess. As the King has requested when we are not sure who is the real Princess.” The person took off his cloak and revealed his face.

 

“Then I will go and inform the other Vampire council.” Changmin said.

 

“Oh and one more thing please tell them they should get ready. It seems that we have a lot of work to do.” He said as he was sensing something odd with Lysa.

 

“I’ll get on with it right away, Chief Siwon.” Changmin bowed and disappeared from the doors.

 

               Siwon went to the foot of the bed and looked at Lysa. He then closed his eyes and raised his hand up to the chest level. When started chanting, his hands started to glow a mild green around his hands that slowly that glow stretch from his hands to Lysa’s body until that glow had covered Lysa’s entire body. Siwon slowly opens his eyes and waited for the glow to change its color. When the glow finally reacted, Siwon was shocked and had stopped what he was doing.

 

*knock *knock

 

“Siwon, we’re here… did you start already?” Leetuk asked.

 

Siwon turned to him and said. “Leetuk, we should really do this seriously. Lysa… she’s not what we thought she is.”

 

“What?! Then let’s start.” Leetuk said worriedly and the other remaining members of the Vampire council surrounded Lysa. They started what Siwon was doing just a few moments a go.

 

 

 

 

Just to be clear, that ‘Glow’ or should I say ‘aura’ of the vampire council has its certain capability, it can show other living creatures (human, vampires and others) own ‘aura’. In this world every living has a soul and every soul has a certain aura it emits out of the body of the living. Only the vampire council can move their ‘aura’ and actually show a living person’s aura. There are classifications, For Humans and other living creature that has no magical power their ‘aura’ turns yellow or golden when aura’s from the Vampire council touches their aura. With angels theirs turns white, while for demons turns to violet. Vampires (except members of the Vampire council ) aura turns in to red but when they are special meaning if a certain vampire has potential to be part of the vampire council theirs turns to mild green.

 

 

 

When Lysa was covered with glow once again and her aura starts to appear, each and everyone were shocked. Lysa’s aura wasn’t normal. Hers was golden mix with red… like a fire that glows in the darkness that was beautiful to watch but dangerous to touch.

 

“This can only mean one thing…” Leetuk trailed off.

 

“Her soul… is half humans and … half vampire’s…” Siwon said.

 

“Let’s inform his majesty!” Leetuk was gone in a flash along with the others but Siwon.

 

“This could mean… a new heir has emerged…” Siwon said to himself before disappearing as well.

 

 

……………………………………………………O.O…………………………………………………………

 

 

At that time Manager and the others along with Yunho and Yoochun were ready to depart from the mansion.

 

“*sigh* time to see Uncle… again…” Onew didn’t like it.

 

“Let’s get going. If we let his wait more he will get impatient.” Minho said.

 

“Gosh, he has the worse mood swings ever.” Key said.

 

“Well you guys share the same blood Key after all ~” Jonghyun said not liking his majesty’s hot temper.

 

And so they moved out to his majesty’s castle.