Chapter 16 – can’t go back

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

 

                          The Vampire Council hurried to their King to inform him of the news which they don’t know if he will be mad or happy about. They ordered Changmin to stay and guard Lysa and to make sure that no one comes near her… absolutely no one except when it’s the Vampire council or the King and queen themselves. When they have arrived at the throne room, they immediately told the King and Queen about Lysa’s strange condition. Being a human but having a mix of Vampire and human soul is very rare. They also have told his majesty their theory that Lysa might be their missing Grandchild that had disappeared along with their daughter. But they were still not full understanding why Lysa was in a human body when she has a vampire soul in her.

 

“I see… so you are suspicious that she might be our grandchild. Things are getting more complicated.” Rain said to them.

 

“Your majesty, would you mind if we do a little more test to make sure?” Leetuk asked.

 

“I don’t mind but keep this a secret for a while neh~ we don’t want James and the others getting weird ideas.” Rain said.

 

“We understand…” Siwon said having a guilty feeling since he knows what will happen next to Lysa.

 

“Dear what about our daughter?” Boa, his queen asked.

 

“We will see her, don’t worry.” Rain took her and squeezes it tight for reassurance that they will be complete again.

 

“Please, as much as possible don’t hurt Lysa and don’t stress her too much. Please also remember that she has a human body regardless of her soul, too much stress can be bad for her.” Boa had requested from the Vampire Council.

 

“Yes, your majesty. Then will move her to the examination room starting tomorrow.” Leetuk said.

 

“We will let her rest until then.” Siwon said and left along with the others.

 

“Are you sure that we are doing the right thing? You do know that if we became sure that they are what we think they are they could never turn back to their original life style.” Boa asked her love worried about the future for her daughter and she ‘might be grandchild’.

 

“We are doing this for them… it would be too dangerous for them if we let them be. Things are getting restless after our daughters disappearance… we don’t know what might happened If they discovered her before we do.” Rain said serious about the situation.

 

 

……………………………………………………O.O…………………………………………………………

 

 

“Finally! We are here!” Key said and immediately gave his bag to the nearby maid and instructed to bring it to his room.

 

“So much for home sweet home, it’s as gloomy as ever...” Taemin said pouting not liking or more like getting sick of all the gloomy stuff. He did as Key did and flop down on the couch of the room.

 

“What do we do now?” Grace asked.

 

“Nothing, nothing at all. We just wait for Uncle to summon us, His actually very old fashion.” Jonghyun said throwing his bag to the butler and the guy knew what to do.

 

“So much for old fashion, that uncle of ours… his prehistoric when it comes to everything! Even food!” Onew said not handing over his bag, probably filed with chicken.

 

“Well he is the King. We can’t beat that not unless auntie Boa would contradict what he says.” Minho said flipping through his book. He loves reading Twilight it was amusing to him.

 

“Let’s rest for a while… Grace be careful when we got hear you noticed that everyone was staring at you right? Let me remind you EVERYONE here is a vampire.” Evan James said at the same time making the other servants leave.

 

 

 

<>

 

  “I… I’m the princess’ lover…”

 

“Wha? What? So you also think that I’m your princess.” Grace asked… not stated a fact in an angry tone.

 

“… I was hoping that I finally found her…” I said shocked by the tone in Grace’s voice.

 

“Well sorry to break your bubble. May be I’m not the one you’re looking for. And after we get my sister back, we are going home.” Grace said in a cold tone that made me sad to the point that it was hurting me inside. She was about to turn her back to me.

 

“But Grace…” I stop my sentence when she looked at me with sad and disappointed eyes.

 

“Let me say this, I am me and no one else. If your assumptions that had endangered my sister, I swear I won’t ever forgive you”

 

<>

 

 

 

“Well then let’s have a good night’s rest so tomorrow we can be prepared on what Uncle might do.” Onew said heading for the bedroom.

 

“My sister is in somewhere around here right?” Grace asked.

 

“Yes but please do not get any weird ideas. She will be guarded and pretty much sure you would be taken away as well and that is not helping Lysa’s situation.” Minho said getting a bit cranky, must be from lack of rest.

 

“We should all get some rest NOW. I’m sure Lysa is safe so let’s hit the hay stack.” Key said pulling Taemin who was getting sleepy as well.

 

 

……………………………………………………O.O…………………………………………………………

 

“Your majesty, we have brought them back here.” Yunho said with a bow.

 

“Thank you, you may go…” Rain said thinking deeply.

 

“My dear are you ok?” Boa asked concerned.

 

“Yeah I’m fine. I was just thinking… what would she say or what will be her reaction would be when she meets us.” Rain’s eye brows crease together.

 

“Well we can sure expect that brave girls will be in front of us soon.”