Chapter 05 – finally here!!!!!

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

“We are finally here!!!!” Taemin practically yelled.

 

“Finally, my back was starting to ache because of sitting.” Key said in a DIVA way.

 

“sheesh! DIVA much! Stop being like that or else you won’t be able to get a girl friend~”  Jong said.

 

“Guys! Let’s get going… I’m a bit hungry… let’s eat chicken~” Onew drooled a bit.

“guys…” Minho said.

 

“Oh~ leader! You are so chicken maniac hahaha” Taemin held his tummy as is in pain for too much laughing.

 

“Uh… Guys…” Minho tried again.

 

“He’s hopeless~ Leader needs a psychiatrist.” Jong joined Taemin.

 

“ehem! GUYS…” Minho tries yet again.

 

“HEY! That going too far! I’m still you leader you know…”

 

“GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Minho yelled and the whole island can hear him, heck the Shinee member thought the whole island shook when he yelled.

 

“What?” the others turned to him a bit frightened and confused. Ahaha I guess.

 

“you blocked heads did you guys already forgot about THIS.” Minho looked down at what he was carrying and so did all of them.

 

“oh~ yeah~” Taemin said.

 

“Oh man~ just help Manager with the luggage and get the staff to help as well.” Minho said walking out of the airport and went inside the van that was waiting for them. he then put her at the farthest back so she won’t be disturbed by the others.

 

“Why would we need to do that? I did not bring that much?” Jong said.

 

“I didn’t either~” Taemin said as he went to their manager.

 

“Oh but Key did~” Onew cooed.

 

“Eh?” Jong turned to Key.

 

“What?” Key raised an eyebrow.

 

“He brought AT LEAST haft of the airplane has carried here.” Onew said going to their Manager.

 

“O_O oh say… that means you have to go get the staff~” Jong almost sang.

 

“Fine.” Key stomped his way to the staff.

 

“Say Leader… how many did umma bring?” Taemin asked.

 

“I lost count but the last I remembered were 30 bags for swimwear, 10 for accessories, 30 again for casual clothing, 20 for PJ’s and bathroom necessities, 15 for formal wear just in case Key said, umm… what else… I think that’s all… ” Onew said to him.

 

“umma packed all of that?” Teamin’s eyes grew big.

 

“Yup! He had been planning this for a while.” Onew chuckled.

 

“Like when? Like maybe 50 years ago? I can even imagine that many luggages.” Jong said.

 

“You know him; he likes to be prepared at all times.” Onew said; putting the last luggage in the truck. Yes people, a TRUCK.

 

“Let’s get in the van so we can rest in the mansion already.” The Manager said.

 

“Yes~” they all said carefully not wanting to wake up the princess.

 

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

 

30 minutes later…

 

 

“um…” Lysa was starting to wake up.

 

This feels nice~ what a nice bed; did umma change my bed without me knowing?

 

As the soft breeze pass through the room, she shivered a bit.

 

“Umm!” she finally woke up and was staring at the empty room.

 

“Where am I?” she asked an invisible person.

 

“Oh good you are awake.” Onew said entering the room.

 

“Oh… Leader!” oh now I remember! I’m on vacation!  Silly me good thing I did not

asked

 

“I see that you are fine now, you scared us when you fainted.” Onew said sitting down

on a chair near the Lysa.

 

“Oh sorry about that… I don’t know what happened…” I wonder what happened to me… am I sick?

 

“It’s ok now don’t fret let’s eat~ lunch has arrived! Let’s go!” Onew said excitedly as he and Lysa went to the dining area.

 

 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

 

 

Oh this place is huge! Like a castle! I feel like a princess somehow… hehehe

 

 

“Lysa?” Onew interrupted her thoughts.

 

“Yes?” she gestured to Onew to keep going with the question.

 

“Are you… no, never mind… we are here.” Onew said as he opened the double doors.

 

“LYSA!” Taemin was jumping up and down.

 

“Hello everyone.” She smiled at them who were already sitted.

 

“Come and join us we are having chicken today.” Manager said pulling the chair

beside.

 

“thanks!” she said as manager sat beside him.

 

“Let’s eat!” Taemin said.

 

“You don’t need to announced, Leader is already enough signal already.” Key said laughing a little.

 

“…” wow Onew eat fast. Onew already finished 3 chicken legs before Lysa even started.

 

The lunch was great. Lysa eating with them was even better. The only thing that was hard was containing her laughter. When they were finished…

 

“Lysa, I think you need to contact your sister… she’s a bit worried.” Manager said.

 

“Eh? Worried?” she asked.

 

“Well we contacted her a bit earlier and she freaked out about you fainting…” Manager said.

 

“What?! Oh no… she has a habit of getting worried over health issues. I must call her before she does anything. ” she said and got her sister on speed dial.

 

 

Ring~

 

“HELLO? LYSA ARE YOU OK? HOW ARE YOU? WHAT HAPPENED? WHY DID YOU FAINT? DI-” Lysa cut off her sister.

 

“Sis I’m fine ok? Just don’t do anything stupid ok?” Lysa said.

 

“Little sis… define stupid…” Grace said.

 

“oh no… you-”

 

“so sorry little sis… I got worried so I got on a plane and I’ll be with you in a flask ok?” then Grace hung up.

 

“WHAT? WHAT? HOW? WHO?” Lysa looked at manager worriedly.

 

“was it bad telling her to just come and visit?” Manager asked.

 

 

 

“oh it’s bad…real bad”

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************

i finally updated so sorry that im late hope you like it >_<