Chapter 20 - the unexpected things happen whenever you least expect it

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

 

 

                As few more days pass, things had gotten nerve wrecking… especially for Lysa. She panicked… or more like freaked out when her eye sight was starting to blur. She asked herself may be she just need a check up for her eyes and needed some glasses. But she knew that wasn’t it when everything went black… she can’t see… nothing at all.

 

“What’s happening to me…” Lysa manage to say shaking with fear when tears started to pass down her face.

 

“Shhhss… you are going to be ok. It will pass but you have to be strong Lysa.” Grace said hugging her rocking back and forth.

 

                  It was painful for Grace to see her like that and it was the same for those who are in the same room at that time; Shinee members that were in the room were only Onew and Key. The others were in need to hunt for a while. Taecyeon didn’t like it either but it has to be like this… there was no other choice felt. Taecyeon wet closer to Lysa and took her hand.

 

“Lysa… things will be more difficult for you but after that you will be fine…” he said to her.

 

“How would you know? And what really happening to me?” Lysa said squeezing his hand desperate for information.

 

“…” Taecyeon looked at Grace thinking it was time to tell her the truth… may be at least part of it.

 

“…” Grace nodded knowing what he has to do.

 

                  Taecyeon explained to Lysa that she is going into a transformation process from being a human to a vampire. He also shared his experience with the transformation minus the part of Grace being there. He explained that it was just temporary but things might be scary for Lysa. For an adult to go with the transformation… it was roughs so he thinks that Lysa might have a difficult time so he gave every detail he can give about the process.

 

“… *sniff* I’m… scared…” more tears had flowed out as she closed her eyes that there were no different if they were open.

 

“Now look hear this Lysa, I know this new to you and all but you have got to trust when we say you will be fine. Now be a brave girl a stop crying because that surely isn’t helping you my dear.” Key put it so bluntly that Grace glared at him. Taecyeon and Onew had their mouth dropped to the floor, soon snapped it back to the original state when Lysa started giggling which they didn’t get why except Key who was smirking and had his chin up like the dive he is.

 

 “*giggle* I’m sorry, you’re right. I should trust you guys and crying isn’t going to do anything good… so Key do you have any idea to pass time?” Lysa said wiping her eyes and a smile that broke through those cute lips of hers had send relief for her parents.

 

“WELL~~~ since you can’t see~ we can play some games to see how sensitive are your other senses… shall we?” Key said taking Lysa’s hand.

 

“Can I?” She asked knowing Grace and Taecyeon were VERY protective and she want to get out as well.

 

“… Sure, just be careful neh…” Grace said hugging her.

 

“Come on! Before the others get back. I don’t want to share you.” Key laughed at the thought of the others.

 

“Hey you are not forgetting about me are you?” Onew said chuckling.

 

“Yes, yes I did forget about you.” Key said sarcastically which made Onew’s smile grew bigger if that’s even possible.

 

“Ok! Cut that out! Go have fun for a while just come and get us if something happens.” Taecyeon said pinching the bridge of his nose.

 

“You heard the MAN I mean VAMP let’s move people!” Key said towing Lysa with him along Onew.

 

“Seriously! I had gotten so old because of them!” Taecyeon said combing his hair with his fingers out of frustration.

 

“They aren’t so bad~” Grace cooed.

 

“Tell me that after taking care of them since… since they were young! I can’t believe even as time goes by none of them grew mature mentally as they had with their body. They still fight over little things.” He said exasperated.

 

“That’s ok though isn’t it? At least they can help brighten up this gloomy place… seriously! This place needs a makeover.” Grace said looking around.

 

“*chuckles* some things never change in you… really~”

 

 

 

/////////////////////////////O.O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

 

                        In the mean time, Minho and the other 2 where busy letting loose of their instincts that they usually hide. Taemin tackled an unsuspecting deer with young ones. Minho and Jonghyun prefer hunting carnivores such as tigers and big ones at that. They tend to not prey on the young ones and let them grow for future hunting fun plus it would be bad if there aren’t any more animals around. When they had enough, they laid their backs down the soft grass and rested.

 

“I wonder if Lisa’s doing alright…” Taemin asked looking up above the trees.

 

“She’ll be alright, she’s a tough cookie.” Minho said stretching after their little snack.

 

“… She’s going to start freaking out though… unlike us we were born this way. She has to go through that painful transition.” Jonghyun said a bit sad that Lysa has to go through that. ‘If only I can take the fear and pain away from her…’ Jonghun was deep in thought.

 

“hyung…” you like Lysa, don’t you?” Taemin asked Jonghyun.

 

“Of course, that is a given.” Jonghyun chuckles at their youngest.

 

“Then… are you going to try and woo her to be umm… your girlfriend then?” Taemin asked shyly.

 

“YES, that is a YES… wait Taemin are by any chance has a crush on her?” Jonghyun asked not likeing the thought.

 

“No! Of course not… she’s like a sister to me that all… I was just curious.” Taemin pouted and try punching Jonghyun in the shoulder but the guy just shrugs it off.

 

“Good!” Jonghyun felt good when the little cutie of a brother of his is not interested in Lysa. As well as relived because no one can beat Taemin at being cute and the boy is not even trying.

 

“Don’t be to relax. I like her too.” Minho stated and Taemin’s eyes went wide as soucers.

 

“Hyung! You too? Then that means you two will…” Taemin trailed off frowning that his hyungs would fight eventually.

 

“I’m sure you don’t mind some competition now, right dear brother?” Minho smiled at Jonghyun… a very wicked smile that is.

 

“che! You aren’t completion at all!” Jonghyun frowned at him not wanting to hide his irritated state because of Minho.

 

“We’ll see about that!” Minho smirked and looked up at the leaves above thinking of ways to invite Lysa to a dinner with him.

 

“This is going to be messy…” Taemin mumbles as he imagines what might happen to Lysa between this two in a fight. Well the least he could do is protect her from his stupid brothers of his. They tend to lose themselves when it comes to bigheadedness. Taemin thought.

 

 

//////////////////////////////O.O\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

 

 

                Onew, Key, and Lysa were all in the garden with a white sheet spread under them. Tea and mini cupcakes were beside them along with fruits like grapes, apples and slices of mangos. They were busy playing a game of ‘guess what or who’… well mostly for Lysa to guess. Key took one of the mini cup cakes and held it in front of Lysa.

 

“Try and guess the name and flavor… ” Key said and she opened to bite it.

 

“Cup cake… umm… mocha flavor! Yum!” Lysa said biting some more.

 

Key’s POV

 

She said yum… that so cute! And innocent… wait! Did I just think of that?!! No… no no NO! Get a hold of yourself. She is just a friend, a really cute friend… like… like… like Taemin! That’s it! Ok, just be a good friend and just have fun.

 

“Hey… why doesn’t she guess us by touching our face?” Onew suggested smiling ear to ear. Seriously sometime our Leader can be a bit creepy with that smile of his. Oh well~ at least

 

“Sure… Lysa try to guess which one is who ne? You can touch our face but I think it’s a dead giveaway if we speak. We just going to lead your hands to our face then guess, got it?” I asked her just to see if she’s not bored.

 

“Sure! But let me finish my cupcake~” she almost sang it. She is so adorable! Ok maybe I shouldn’t say that.

 

Key had scolded himself in his head like a million times per second on ‘what the hell was he thinking and he is not the type of guy to like someone that was practically like a sister to him’ before Lysa had finished eating and taking a sip of water. Onew on the other hand was amused by Key’s expressions that change from smile like an idiot to a frown like an old grumpy man then back again and he was more amused at the fact that Lysa seemed oblivious from that. Heck, Onew wouldn’t missed it for the world because it was too funny to ignore and he can pretty much guess what’s going on inside that boy’s head which made it even more funnier to him. Onew made sure he covers half of his face to hide that all knowing smile, Key gets irritated easily with it more so when he is not in the mood.

 

 

Onew’s POV

 

“Shall we start now?” I asked them. I still am trying to hide my face.

 

“Sure! Ready when you are!” Lysa can’t get any cuter than this. I guess Key had started to be part of the completion.

 

Ok I gave a nod to Key that signals him that I’m going in first. I sat beside Key and took Lysa’s hands and placed it on my face. Oh! This is… her hands are really soft! How her hands can be this soft? No other girls I have met were like this… is it because she is royalty? Oh I love her hands… ok this IS getting weird! Onew, self control, don’t smile or else you will give it away.

 

 

Key’s POV

 

“…” ok I’m starting to get pissed. Onew better back off after this.

 

“Ok! Next!” Lysa pulled back her hands, thank goodness! I don’t know what I will do if after another minute.

 

I wanted to slap that smile off but then again that would be so out of my character. I settled is hitting the back of his head so he can move out of the way. hehehe I took Lysa’s hands put it in each side of my face. Oh now I know why Onew hyung was smiling… her hands feels so soft! Ok, just keep still and let the girl do the game.

 

“Aha! Key! This must me you! Key doesn’t have chubby cheeks!” she said as she runs her fingers on both side of my face down to my jaw. That felt like electricity! OH! Jonghyun is going to KILL me… then again he can’t~ I would kill him as well~

 

“Hey…. What’s this?” Lysa asked taking me out of my own world. I look down and saw her taking the pendant of my necklace into her palm.

 

“That is my necklace from taemin… his gift were rather cute.” I said to her keeping my voice even.

 

“oh… it’s- ” suddenly her eyes became pure white, her hand was clutching strongly to my necklace, she started gasping for air and then panicked sink in me.

 

“Lysa! Lysa, are you ok?! Onew! Get Grace! Something’s wrong!!” I shouted as I hold Lysa tight in my embrace. This is not normal for transformation… heck! Her eyes turn pure white!!!!

 

“Ok, stay here and keep talking to her.” Then Onew was gone in a flash… I looked at Lysa. She was still twitching and gasping. I didn’t know what to do but do as told. Oh Lysa… please be ok.