Chapter 2 – SHINEE ISLAND here I COME!!!

Lucky pick lucky me!!!

 

[A few days had passed and Lysa () was informed that they will mainly stay on an island away from the media. She also informed her parents and now they are back from Canada to see their daughter.]

Mrs. Montez: “Lysa (), are you sure it’s safe?? I mean spending time with 5 boys on an island and others places, you don’t even know this boys. ”

Lysa: “I will be fine mom don’t be so paranoid.” she was getting ready and started packing.

Mr. Montez: “honey~ don’t bother about it… she’s as hard headed as you” then hugs his wife twirling around.

 Mrs. Montez: “that’s why I’m worried.” She hit her husband playfully.

Lysa: “mom~ if you want to be like that go to your room please? Oh and don’t worry for the 1000000thtime. ”

Mrs. Montez: “fine but if get in trouble, don’t say I didn’t warn you.”

Lysa: “yes~ I won’t.” because nothing bad will ever happen Lysa thought.

 

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

 

[At the Shinee’s apartment, the guys were also getting ready to go on vacation.]

Taemin: “finally we can have a break~” he was still packing.

Key: “that’s all thanks to me of course~” he was helping Taemin in packing his clothes. The poor boy seems to get confuse in what was needed for the trip.

Onew: “hope that this time there aren’t any more media running around. Like before we all thought that we are in vacation; we were being followed by a camera crew. ” He was watching Taemin trying to match some clothes.

Taemin: “Umma! I will never be able to finish.” He pouted so cutely that Key just wants to hug him to death.

Key: “we’ll see about that… MINHO! JONGHYUN! GET YOUR BUTTS OVER HERE! Onew don’t worry this time I made sure this will be a private vacation.” Key yelled and the two boys did what they are told.

Minho: “what is it this time?” he asked the diva of the house.

Jonghyun: “yeah, I haven’t finish packing yet.” He protested.

Key: “my baby needs help, or are you going to turn him down?” key raised his eye brow and crossed his arms.

Taemin: “umm… if you guys are busy, you don’t need to help. It’s ok.” He said pouting like he was about to cry.

Minho: “no! It’s ok. I’m not busy anyway.” He said running to his side.

Taemin: “really? Thanks and…” he turned to his right side and looked at Jonghyun.

Jonghyun: “…” oh ! I just can say no, can I? “Don’t worry I’m fine after this you have to help me as well neh~” he said pinching Taemin’s cheeks.

Taemin: “yeah! Thank a lot guys!” he said with a bright smile.

Key: “ok, ok, back up. Don’t touch my baby without my permission.” Key said hugging Taemin.

Jonghyun, Minho & Onew: “yes UMMA~” then the boys started laughing while Key send them each a death glare.

Key: “hey have you send the special drinks and vitamins we need? Because we need to be careful; We ARE spending time with a HUMAN you know?” he reminded the others.

 Minho: “already and set. We have at least I year supply. The manager said that we can’t get careless.” He said turning he’s eye color turning bloody red.

Taemin: “aya! Now I’m thirsty…” he pouted.

Onew: “I’ll get it.” he offered.

Jonghyun: “now let’s finish this.  Minho EVER shows that to our guess YOU ARE DEAD; she might start to scream VAMPIRES KYYAAA!” he said jokingly. Then Minho’s eyes turn back to normal and laughing at Jonghyun.

Key: “Ewwww! YOU won’t make a good heroine.” He said while shaking his head.

Jonghyun: “and who would be? YOU? You are more like a drama queen!” Jonghyun said and laughed.

Key: “oh you asked for it!” Key now was trying to strangle him to death.

 Onew: “here you go Taemin…” he handed a cup fool of red liquid.

Taemin: “thanks appa~” everyone looked at him and silence came down the room.

Minho: “Tae… did you just call Onew… appa?” then they looked at Onew for a while then Key and then back to Taemin.

Taemin: “yes~ why is there a problem?” he tilted his head very cutely.

Key: “my baby just called… him appa… no… way…” he shuttered in his words.

Onew: “umm… I can’t be appa Tae… ” he slowly said

Taemin: “why?” he said feeling rejected.

Onew: “well because Key is also my Umma so that makes me your older brother.” He tries to explain hoping that Tae will get it.

Taemin: “oh ok.” He said still thinking

Minho, Key & Jonghyun: nice save Onew! They all thought.

Taemin: “But I still don’t have an appa here so… if Onew can’t be appa… who will?” he looked at the others again.

Minho, Key & Jonghyun: noooooooooooo! It’s not over yet! They thought.

Onew: pfftt ok, ok don’t laugh. Good thing I’m out. hehehe

[And the inside battle continued throughout the day of who will be Taemin’s Daddy~ while his so called mommy~ aka Key tries to reason out on Tae.]

 

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

 

[At Lysa’s () house… she was still having problems in packing as well.]

Lysa: “ aya! Come on! Close! Stupid bag!” she said sitting on her bag bouncing up and down.

Mrs. Montez: “Lysa () ! You’re going to break the house!” she yelled from down stairs.

Lysa: “ok! Mom! Just can’t close this!” she said closing the bag.

Mr. Montez: “Lysa ( eat first and we will send you off.” He said.

Lysa: “coming!” she run down to the kitchen.

Mr. Montez: “are you ready and had packed all essentials?” he asked.

Lysa: “yup!” she said sitting down to eat before going.

 Mrs. Montez: “now eat so you won’t hear that stomach of yours rumbling the whole time.” She said putting the plate with eggs and toast on it.

Lysa: “yum!” she started eating.

Mrs. Montez: “now there’s one more thing to remind you. Be careful alright?”

Lysa: “um! I will!” SHINEE ISLAND HERE I COME!!!