Chapter 2: Meet the Gentlemen

Welcome to the Beach House

Jaejoong

It was almost noontime when Jaejoong woke up. He had a blast partying last night at his newly launched second nightclub. He spotted a woman snuggling beside him, he woke her up. The woman woke up and beamed at him. "So are you ready for round two?"

Jaejoong just smirked at the woman's boldness. "Too bad I don't do round two. You better go because there's an important place that I have to go to."

The woman gaped at his response. "But thanks for satisfying me last night Nana so you better get dressed and leave."

The woman groaned in frustration. "How many times do I have to tell you that my name is Lana not Nana!"

Jaejoong just shrugged and muttered, "Whatever." The girl was completely offended for being ignored and looked at him with disgust. "Fine! But the next time you ask for round two, you won't get it from me."

Jaejoong just chuckled. "It's as if I'll be asking for another round." The girl scowled at him and jumped out of bed, grabbed her clothes. She left after she got dressed, banging the door of Jaejoong's bachelors pad loudly.

Jaejoong didn't care at all. He's not going to see her again anyway and if they cross paths again, he'll never hook up with her. He already tasted her and he was completely done with her.

He got up to get ready as soon as possible for it always took him a long time getting ready than a girl ever would. He had to admit that he is vain but who can blame him, he is indeed good to look at. He would always catch the attention of the opposite and he loved it. His parents did not approve his partying and womanizing ways. In fact, they were quite disappointed, especially his dad, because he didn't finish his med course and just decided to venture in business, a nightclub which was a success.

That is why Aunt Jihyun became one of his favorite people in his life. She helped him with his nightclub business and let him stay in her home when he moved out from their house. She never judged his partying ways but she does remind him not to play with women's feelings. He was really sad that his favorite aunt is gone but then life goes on and he is certain that Aunt Jihyun wouldn't want her loved ones to sulk and mourn for her forever.

 He is quite excited. The beach house is his aunt's newest property. Later, it will be filled with people and he is excited to meet them and socialize with them, especially the girls. Some of them are probably blood related to him and some are not since the nieces and nephews who will be there will come from both his aunt's father and mother's side. He smirked due to excitement and how he wished that most girls who will be there if not all, will not be blood related to him because he doesn't like the idea of . "Ew! That's just gross!"

He looked at the mirror and felt proud for he really looked good even if he was just in a simple long sleeved shirt, black denim and Adidas sneakers. He wore his Rayban sunglasses. He locked his pad once he was out. While walking in the corridors, or when he got in the elevators and even on his way to the parking lot, he would always catch the attention of women. He smirked everytime he caught them checking him out for he loved being the center of attention. If only he was not in a hurry to get to his aunt's beach house, he would have flirted with them, invite them for a coffee and probably hook up.

When he reached his car, he grabbed his cellphone and sent a message to Hyunjoong, "See you there bro. Can't wait to meet the girls!"  After sending the message, he the radio and Ay Girl by JYJ was on, then he started driving while humming to the music.

Jiyong

Jiyong just finished with the recording. Top Kpop girl group 2NE1 will be singing the new song he just wrote and composed. The girls did a great job and he couldn't help but be proud as a songwriter and a composer. The girls also expressed that they were also honored to deliver the song of the award-winning songwriter and composer Kwon Jiyong.

After the recording, he went straight to his car. He needed to get to his late Aunt Jihyun's beach house. Speaking of Aunt Jihyun, she was indeed his favorite aunt. He remembered when his parents were so against him pursuing his dream of becoming a songwriter and composer, it was his aunt who told him to follow what his heart wanted to. When he moved out and rebelled against his parents for being so controlling because they want him to be an architect and manage their family's architectural firm, it was his aunt who became a parental figure for him.

He enrolled at Korea National University of Arts and took up composing as his major and instrumental music as his minor. He had part-time jobs to support his studies and to pay his rent. Aunt Jihyun helped him when he had tough times. It was Aunt Jihyun who encouraged her to join a songwriting and composing competition and when he won, he celebrated it with her. Aunt Jihyun inspired and encouraged him to achieve what he has achieved today. She sometimes joked that he should look for his muse to inspire him and he would just laugh it off.

Speaking of muse and inspiration, he already had one but he had not seen her for a long time. The last time he had seen her was when he was still studying in the university and it was before he entered that competition. Those were the times when he was having a hard time coming up with a concept to write for his song. He saw her sitting on a bench under a tree in the university. So beautiful, with her doe-eyes and warm smile, she looked like an angel to him. They had a conversation and shared each other's thoughts at that time and he felt better. That was the first time he felt comfortable opening up to someone. They encouraged each other to go on and not give up reaching their dreams. Sadly, that was the last time he saw her but she became the inspiration of her songs especially the ballads.

He can't help but wonder if he'll see her again. That would probably be difficult. She was really young at that time and her appearance has probably changed due to puberty. But for now he'll just have to get to his aunt's beach house.

Hyunjoong

Hyunjoong just finished the photoshoot. While on his way to the dressing room, he caught the female models checking him out. He just smirked, he couldn't blame them. He is Kim Hyunjoong, South Korea's most famous top male model who is also famous throughout Asia. Well known for his good looks and boyish charms, he is indeed God's precious gift to women that's why when he sees women checking him out, he grabs the opportunity to hook up. He believes that he's just doing women a favor by hooking up with them.

After changing, he checked his phone and there was a message from his buddy Kim Jaejoong that said, "See you there bro. Can't wait to meet the girls!"  He smirked at his message. "This guy. He just got laid last night and he is now thinking of hooking up with girls who are his possible cousins. That's and that's just gross. Ew!"  But then he remembered that the people who will be there are both from his aunt's mother and father's side so some may not be his cousins after all. Looks like he is sharing the same excitement Jaejoong felt earlier.

He waved his manager and staff goodbye and went straight to the parking lot. He had to get to his late Aunt Jihyun's beach house before dark. He found it weird to go to his favorite aunt's property without seeing her there. He was saddened when she died. He was really close to her because it was Aunt Jihyun who looked after after him when his parents were busy, together with his dear cousins Yoona and Dara.

He would always visit her and during one of his visits at her aunt's, he saw Jaejoong there. They were introduced by common friends because both of them like to party a lot. It was during that time when they saw each other at Aunt Jihyun's house did they become close and since then, they became buddies and treated each other like brothers. It was fate rather than a coincidence for them to have the same family name, same interests and same favorite aunt because these made them partners in crime. 

He got inside his car then his phone beeped. It was a message from some chick he was about to screw last night but his manager called and told him to meet him to talk about something important regarding his upcoming photoshoot schedules. So before he left, he and the chick just exchanged numbers. The message says, Hey, wanna get crazy tonight?" He didn't bother to reply so he just put his cellphone down. He would definitely love to get crazy with her tonight but he had to be somewhere important. Then he remembered the girls that he might meet there so he smirked. "Wait for me girls! Oppa is coming!"

Donghae and Jonghyun

While waiting for his brother Jonghyun to finish getting ready and packing his stuff, Donghae started typing for his new book. But luck seems so far from him right now because he will type some words and then delete it. He was not satisfied with everything he typed. He groaned in frustration because he is indeed suffering from writer's block.

He is running out of unique ideas to write for he already used his unique ideas to his previous books which were certified bestsellers. It has been a year since he last released a book. It has been a year since he released his last bestseller. He sighed, hoping that this vacation will help him refresh his mind and that he will be able to come up with a fresh and unique idea for his novel.

He and his brother will be going to his Aunt Jihyun's new beach house. Aunt Jihyun was his favorite aunt. She was the one who inspired him to be a writer when she accidentally read the short story he made to submit at a creative writing contest at school when he was still in high school at that time. Aunt Jihyun praised his writing and told him that he should be a writer for she can see a great future for him as a writer. So thanks to Aunt Jihyun for helping him realizing what he wants.

He missed Aunt Jihyun. She was a kind and a pure hearted, beautiful woman.  He thought, maybe this vacation would make him relax. He heard a knock on his door from the outside. "Hyung! I'm ready!"

"Finally," He muttered. He opened the door to join his brother.

Jonghyun just finished packing. He is going to the beach and stay at his late favorite aunt's beach house. He misses his aunt and too bad she will not be there. Aunt Jihyun was his favorite aunt because she was nice. And inviting him and his brother in her new beach house made him thought that even in death, Aunt Jihyun never failed to be an amazing aunt. The door opened and it revealed a disappointed look on his dear brother's face.

"What's with the sour face hyung?" asked Jonghyun teasingly. "It's a good thing that it's summer and we'll be going to the beach. You definitely need sunlight to cheer you up."

Donghae just ignored his teasing brother. "Jeez hyung! You definitely need to date once in a while. Who knows? Maybe that will help you with your grumpiness."

"Says the guy with a girlfriend," muttered Donghae as they walk towards his car.

"I'm still young so there's still no pressure for me while you are not getting any younger," says Jonhgyun.

"Why are we talking about my love life right now?" asked Donghae as both of them seated inside the car and he started driving.

"You definitely need it hyung, to lighten up your mood because your grumpiness makes you look older than you are and it might get contagious in the future," said Jonghyun bluntly. "It fears me that I might get that grumpiness as well and I'm too young to look old."

"Are you saying that I look old for my age?" asked Donghae, scowling at his brother. "Do you want to just walk going to aunt's beach house?"

"No no hyung! That's not what I mean," explained Jonghyun with sweat forming on his forehead. He didn't want his hyung to be pissed towards him and he doesn't want to walk from their family home to his aunt's beach house. "Who knows? Maybe looking for a girlfriend will help you have some unique ideas and save you from your writer's block.

Donghae just ignored his brother and started driving. He thought that maybe his brother is right. It's been a long time since he had been with someone, three years to be exact. It was just a normal break up, no grudges. He's not afraid to love, it's just that he had been focused with writing his novel and he didn't find anyone in particular whom he is attracted to. He just sighed. He has no time for that and he has to think of new ideas for a new novel.

The two brothers have been driving for almost two hours. While driving on their way to the beach house, they came across a woman who signaled them to stop and Donghae refrained from driving. The brothers looked at the lady. "May we help you miss?"

"Well, you see, you're going to the same direction as my aunt's beach house so, I was thinking maybe you could give me a ride."

Donhae's eyebrows furrowed. "Your aunt? Who is your aunt?"

The woman looked at him and answered, "It's my late aunt Jihyun. So please, I promise I'll pay."

Both brother's eyes widened. "Come in," said Donghae. The woman's eyes was filled with joy and gratitude. She entered the car with her luggages. "Thank you very much!"

"By the way, I'm Min Sunye, nice meeting you," said Sunye with a sweet smile on her face.

Jonghyun smiled at the lady who joined them in the car. " "I'm Lee Jonghyun and this is my hyung, Lee Donghae. Nice meeting you too. Don't you know that we have the same destination." Donghae just nodded.

Sunye's eyes widened. "Wow, really! It's nice meeting you and thank you so much!" said Sunye with joy as she thanked them. Then she looked at Donghae. "Uhm, may I ask you a question if you don't mind?"

Donghae nodded as he continued to drive on their way to the beach house. "Are you by any chance, the famous novelist named Lee Donghae because I saw his picture once, before, and you kind of look like him?"

Donghae didn't answer. Jonghyun grinned at Sunye. "Yup! That's him! My dear brother."

Sunye gaped. "Wow! Really! I read all of your books and I'm a fan. I even had two books of yours with me and maybe you can sign it for me too, if you don't mind."

Donghae just nodded and concentrated on driving. "Kamsahamnida," said Sunye, bowing at Donghae.

Jonghyun flashed his cheeky grin at his brother. "Wow, hyung, you are really famous with the ladies. Get yourself a girlfriend now," said Jonghyun teasingly.

Donghae glared daggers at his brother. If looks could kill, his brother would've been dead by now. "I was just kidding hyung!" said Jonghyun then just looked at the road. Thirty minutes later, they finally arrived at their destination. They can see some cars parked in the parking area.

"We're here," said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I just uploaded the second chapter featuring the gentlemen...

So what do you think? Please leave a comment...

Again, sorry for some grammar errors since english is not my first tongue...

I'll be uploading the next chapter soon...

Thanks to those who read, subscribed and gave positive comments

on the previous chapter...

hope you'll continue reading this and I'll do my best to make this a good story...

Annyeonghaseyo!!!