Chapter 15: Date Stalkers

Welcome to the Beach House

 

Yoona is now preparing for her date with Jiyong today. She woke up early to look for the right outfit to wear. It took her a while to decide but in the end, she went for a more simple but chic look. She wore a white polo shirt, black skinny denim and a leopard printed ballet flats. She accessorized her top with a necklace, wearing sunglasses on her brown locks flowing loosely like a head band and her face with less to almost nothing make up. She looked at Dara whom she accidentally woke up earlier when she was still deciding on what to wear, witnessing her dilemmas in every clothes she grab.

“So how do I look?” she asked. “Do I look okay?”

Dara smiled at her, giving her approving looks and thumbs up gesture. “Okay? You look great! The simpler, the better, making your natural beauty stand out.”

“Thanks, you really know how to make me feel better,” said Yoona with a smile.

“I’m just telling the truth Yoongie,” said Dara, grinning.

Yoona giggled. “I know you love me.”

“Of course I do!” Dara giggled with her. “I know you feel the same too.”They both laughed at their craziness.

Then Yoona went out of their room to finally meet up with Jiyong outside. She saw him sitting on a couch in the lobby downstairs. He is wearing a white shirt with a black denim jacket and a simple bling bling accessory, pants and black converse sneaker. He had that boyish confidence in him that she adores. Yes, she adores him indeed.

She noticed the look of admiration he is giving her. “You look great!” said Jiyong.

Yoona blushed at his compliment. “Thanks, and you don’t look bad yourself, either.”

“Shall we?” asked Jiyong which earned a nod from Yoona. Together, they walked towards the front door. They met Hyunjoong and Eunjung in their jogging outfits. The sweat glistening in their skin made it obvious that they went jogging. “Whoa! Going somewhere?” asked a surprised Hyunjoong.

The dressed up pair nodded. “I’m taking Yoona out today,” said Jiyong, bowing at Hyunjoong.

“Have fun but be sure to bring her back in one piece,” said Hyunjoong then smirked naughtily. “Including her innocence.”

Yoona and Jiyong blushed at the last three words that came out of Hyunjoong’s mind. Eunjung was shocked either. Hyunjoong’s confidence in giving jokes with obvious hidden erted meanings surprises her making her hit the same person with her elbow.

“Oppa!” squealed Yoona with a pout which made Hyunjoong snicker.

“What?” asked Hyunjoong innocently.

“I-I promise I’ll take care of her,” said Jiyong.

“I trust you on that so have fun and take care,” said Hyunjoong. Then Yoona and Jiyong waved him and Eunjung goodbye.

“You really are confident on giving erted jokes like it’s nothing,” said Eunjung as soon as Yoona and Jiyong are out of sight.

“What’s erted with what I said and I wasn’t joking either,” said Hyunjoong with a serious look.

“I’m sure Jiyong’s intentions are pure,” said Eunjung.

“What makes you say that?” asked Hyunjoong with raising his eyebrow. “Do you know the way he thinks?”

“Jiyong is my cousin and even though we don’t know each other that much, I can tell that he’s a good guy for your cousin and he’s different from the typical hormonal bastards you will meet on the streets,” said Eunjung firmly. “I’m sure he is a gentleman and I’m certain that his intentions are good and sincere.”

Hyunjoong rolled his eyes. “I know that he is a good guy for my cousin and that his intentions are pure. But then again, men, no matter how sincere they are, will always have those urges to sleep with the fairest creature of the opposite  next to them. I know that because I’m a man. And as a man, I have to admit that I can’t help imagining how will it feel if I sleep with you?”

Eunjung gawked at what Hyunjoong, who winked at her, said. “You definitely have the most corrupted, erted or demoralized mind ever!”

Hyunjoong chuckled. “I know and every men are the same so deal with it.”

Eunjung is starting to get annoyed with Hyunjoong’s teasing. They were both interrupted by a loud voice. “Hurry up or we’ll lose them!” They turned to the voice’s direction only to see Dara and Jaejoong wearing weird outfits. Jaejoong wore a black loose jacket with a hoodie, heart shaped sunglasses on his eyes, denim pants and sneakers. Dara on the other hand sported a black beanie hat, wearing a round shaped, Harry Potter style spectacles, purple loose, long sleeved checkered polo with a white top inside, black skinny denim and a gray boots.

“Where are you going and what’s with the get up?” asked Hyunjoong giving them weird looks.

“Obviously, we’re leaving for Seoul,” said Dara nonchalantly.

“Going on a date?” asked Eunjung.

The weird looking pair shook their heads. “There’s a show that we can’t miss,” said Jae with a mischievous smirk.

“Movie?” asked Hyunjoong.

“More interesting than a movie,” said Jaejoong. Dara groaned in frustration. “We have to go, bye,” she said, pulling Jae with him.

Eunjung and Hyunjoong looked at each other. “Weird,” they muttered in unison.

“Aww! Everyone seems to be going to Seoul!” whined Hyunjoong.

“So, what’s the big deal?” asked Eunjung, raising her eyebrow as she eyed the whining man.

“I envy them,” he pouted. “One of these days, let’s go on a date in Seoul before summer ends. Just the two of us.”

Eunjung rolled her eyes at Hyunjoong’s suggestion. “After you revealing to me the nature of men, you think I will be excited to go on a date with you alone?”

“But I want to go on a date with you babe,” he said with his lips pouting, grabbing her arm.

“Yah! Let go of me!” screeched Eunjung. Hyunjoong shook his head. “Go on a date with me!”

Eunjung kept on declining Hyunjoong’s offer but he won’t let her go. He even did aegyo in front of her just to make her agree with him.

“Alright! I’ll go on a date with you!” groaned Eunjung. “Just stop!” Hyunjoong grinned triumphantly at her answer. “Good! Let’s go inside,” he said, extending his arm to Eunjung and dragging her with him.

"Your aegyo is cringe worthy," said Eunjung. "You look stupid and ridiculous while doing that."

"Ouch! That hurt," said Hyunjoong faking a hurt expression. "Any girls would kill to be in your place and see my aegyo."

Eunjung rolled her eyes. "Arrogant as always. And remember, I'm not like any girls."

"I know," he said huskily. "That's what I like about you."

 

Jiyong’s eyes are focused on the road but he will check on Yoona from time to time. Yoona can’t help but feel excited for their date today and had been asking and guessing for herself where he will take her. “So where are we going?” she finally asked.

Jiyong smiled. “Some place fun. But I’m warning you.”

Yoona looked at Jiyong with a puzzled expression. “What warning?”

“This is not the type of date with fancy restaurants that most girls want and expect,” said Jiyong, still smiling. “I hope it’s okay for you?”

Yoona giggled. “Of course, I don’t mind what kind of date your planning. What is important is that I’ll have fun and you are just being yourself.”

“I’m sure you’ll have fun and I assure you that I’m being myself on this date,” he said with a sincere smile.

Yoona smiled sweetly. “That’s great.” Jiyong then focused on his driving with his eyes on the road.

Unknown to Jiyong and Yoona, a black Audi R8 is following them. Inside that Audi, is a pair as well with the intention of following them for the rest of the day.

"You should hurry driving or we might lose them with this distance!” said Dara impatiently.

“Relax, we will not lose them,” said Jaejoong coolly. “This distance is fine because if we move closer to them, they might get suspicious or worse, notice us.”

Dara sighed. “And if we lose them, how will we find them? The design of the car alone will not be helpful in finding them.”

“Don’t worry, we will not lose them,” said Jae confidently. “And I wrote this just in case. I think it might come handy today.”

Jaejoong handed Dara a piece of paper with digits written on it. “What’s this?”

“Plate number of Jiyong’s car,” said Jaejoong. Dara’s lips formed into an ‘O’ shape. “Wow, you’ve really prepared for this. I’m impressed, very impressed.”

“Of course, I’m the brilliant, great and yummy Kim Jaejoong, remember?” said Jaejoong proudly. Dara shook her head and just chucked at his arrogance.”

 

Jiyong took Yoona to Lotte world. Before going inside the amusement park, Yoona noticed a black Audi R8 and noticed that the car looked familiar and had been behind them for a while. Could it be following them? She scratched the idea, thinking that it may be just a coincidence that they have the same destination.

The pair strolled around the amusement park for a while. Jiyong looked at Yoona. “I’ve wanted to come here for a long time but for some unknown reasons, I wasn’t able to so, I thought of coming here with you today, if you don’t mind?”

Yoona giggled. “Then I’d be glad to accompany you!”

They strolled for a while,  deciding what ride to take. They decided to try the roller coaster. After buying the tickets, Jiyong noticed the worried expression on Yoona’s face. “Something’s wrong?”

“I-I’m scared,” said Yoona.

“I see. Well if you don’t want to, we can just look for other rides,” said Jiyong, with a concerned look. Yoona shook her head. “No, you already paid for it. And besides, it won’t kill to try something extreme for once in a while.”

“Are you sure? Because I don’t mind looking for another ride even if I already paid for it,” said Jiyong sincerely. Yoona smiled. “It’s okay. Let’s go. I’ll be fine.”

“Okay, don’t worry, we’re together and just hold my hand if you’re scared,” said Jiyong with assurance. Yoona nodded.

The two went inside the roller coaster. They are still obviously oblivious of being followed by the stalking pair.

“I can’t believe we’re really going to ride that thing!” whined Dara, with fear evident in her eyes. “I can’t believe Yoona decided to ride that thing! I thought she’s scared of riding roller coasters that’s why she did not attempt trying this and now she did. I did not expect her affections for Jiyong to be this strong for her to try something she is scared of!”

“Are you okay?” Jae looked at Dara with worry.

“Do I look okay?” asked Dara sarcastically. “Because of this stalking, I’m being dragged to do something I never imagined of doing! Riding a roller coaster! I can’t understand why people like riding that? It’s scary!”

“It’s going to be fine, so don’t worry,” said Jaejoong, raising both of her hand and putting them at the back of his head.

“Don’t worry? Easy for you to say!” complained Dara continuously. “Can’t we just wait for them down here?”

Jae shook his head. “Oh come on! We’re here at Lotte World. Let’s just enjoy the place.”

“But our agenda is to follow someone, not ride roller coasters!”

Jaejoong saw that Yoona and Jiyong finally went inside the roller coaster. “They’re getting inside! Let’s follow them!” said Jaejoong, dragging a nervous and trembling Dara with him, not minding her complaints. Dara gulped as they enter the roller coaster. “I think I’m going to die right now!”

Jiyong and Yoona are seven rows ahead from Dara and Jaejoong. Yoona’s heartbeat is racing wildly. She’s asking herself if her heart is racing because of Jiyong or because of fear of riding the roller coaster. Jiyong can make her heart beat to the extremes but for now, the reason of her racing heart beat is because of fear of riding the roller coaster. She imagined at what she would saw on tv, how fast the roller coaster moves and how the screams of its passenger will fill her ears. Because of her fear, she did something she should have not done. She screamed, so loud, that the people around looked at her. Yoona noticed that the roller coaster had not move yet and the people around are staring at her. She blushed upon realizing that she embarrassed herself making her hide her face on the side of Jiyong’s arm.

The roller coaster started running. Yoona gulped and took a deep breath. She looked at Jiyong who is looking at her with concern. She held his hand as soon as the roller coaster started running. The roller coaster went on. As the roller coaster runs continuously, Yoona screamed even more. Same goes for Jiyong but not as loud as Yoona’s. Yoona is certain that if they were to pick the passenger with the loudest scream, it would be her. She tightened her grip on Jiyong’s hand.

Jiyong noticed that Yoona tightened her grip on his hand. He looked at the lady beside him. She is closing her eyes, screaming with all her lungs. What he’s seeing is really different from the Yoona he normally sees at the beach house. The gentle, well mannered and refined lady who had been filling his mind ever since he first stepped on his Aunt Jihyun’s beach house. He can’t help but chuckle at her right now for he thought that this side of her is cute. Her expression is priceless.

The roller coaster finally stopped and they got out as soon as possible. Jiyong looked at Yoona with worry. She’s panting and looks pale. “Are you okay?”

Yoona is panting. She looked at Jiyong who asked her if she’s alright. When he looked at him, she thought that everything around her are moving in circles. “I don’t know. I think I need to go to the bathroom.”

Jiyong nodded then held Yoona’s hand and led her to where the bathroom is. “Don’t go anywhere, wait for me here. I’ll just get you water.” Yoona nodded and walked towards the bathroom. Before entering the bathroom, she noticed a man with a weird outfit who is facing the wall like he is about to kiss it. But she did not mind and went in.

 

Jaejoong is standing outside the ladies’ bathroom waiting for Dara to come out. He felt sorry for the petite girl because the moment they got out of the roller coaster, she was really pale and looked like she was gonna throw up so she suddenly ran off, looking for the ladies’ bathroom. While waiting, he noticed a familiar pale looking girl walking towards his direction. He hurriedly faced the wall, very close like he was about to kiss it. He can’t help but hope that Yoona did not notice him. Then worry hit him for Dara might get caught and their stalking will be a fail.

Yoona went inside on one of the cubicle and vomited at the toilet. She only vomited little contents and when she’s done, she went out and went to the sink. She opened one of the faucets and washed her face with the cool water. Then she wiped her face with her handkerchief and put powder on her face.

Dara just finished vomiting. She vomited a lot because of the roller coaster thinking that Jaejoong definitely owes her for letting her ride that thing. This will be the first and the last that she will get on that ride. She opened the door of the cubicle without wearing her glasses and hat. She noticed Yoona having a retouch so she suddenly closed the door, hoping that she did not see her. She quickly wore her glasses and hat.

She opened the door and got out of the cubicle. Her head down and eyes on the floor for Yoona not to have a clear view of her face. She walked straight to the door without looking at Yoona, hoping she did not notice her.

Yoona noticed the lady who just went out of the cubicle. She had a weird get up and thought that she looked familiar as well. Then she scratched the idea and went out.

Jaejoong saw Jiyong coming towards his direction. Dara finally came out of the bathroom which made Jae felt relieved. He quickly dragged Dara with him and ran to look for a place where Yoona and Jiyong will not see them.

Jiyong noticed the pair who ran in front of him but did not mind. He then saw Yoona came out, looking normal than earlier and she smiled upon seeing him. He gave her the bottled water and sandwich he bought for her. Then they tried other attractions and rides with one of those being the carousel shown in the Stairway to Heaven drama.

Jaejoong and Dara continued following their respective cousins. Trying other attractions and rides was like a compulsory for them in order for them to have a better look at the dating pair.

 

It was already around two in the afternoon so Jiyong and Yoona decided to have lunch. They ate at one of the restaurants at Lotte World. During lunch, Yoona noticed a familiar pair. It was the weird man and the woman she saw earlier and she thought that they would indeed make quite a pair. She looked at them and can’t help but think that they looked really familiar. She’s starting to have doubts because she is sure that they really look familiar especially the lady. Then she saw the lady walk towards the bathroom and Yoona followed her with her gaze.

“Is everything okay?” asked Jiyong, interrupting Yoona. Yoona shook her head. “I’ll just go to the bathroom.”

A disguised Dara went to the bathroom and washed her hands. She heard the door open but did not mind to whoever it was. When she’s done with washing her hands she turned to the direction of the door only to see someone looking at her that shocked her. “Yoongie!!”

Yes, her cousin, looking at her, scowling. “And let me guess, that guy you’re with is Jaejoong oppa.” Dara was speechless. They’ve been caught and she can’t lie to Yoona anymore. “You don’t have to tell me coz it’s obvious. What’s gotten into both of you that you thought of following us? No wonder that black car trailing behind us was familiar! It was Jaejoong's!

“We just want to see what your date will look like,” she said trying to make herself sound nonchalant. Yoona sighed. “If you want to know then it’s going well so please stop following!” said Yoona, sounding annoyed. “Go somewhere and don't be nosy!”

Dara can tell that Yoona is getting annoyed and she doesn’t want to destroy her cousin’s moment by angering her. Dara sighed in defeat.“Okay! Just let us have lunch because I’m hungry. Sorry Yoong, I promise, we will stop following after lunch.”

“Alright, but please, don’t follow us anymore!” said Yoona and walked straight out of the door. Dara sighed.

"We're doomed! My cousin is disappointed. This is all your fault. And you owe me again, Kim Jaejoong!"

 

 

 

 

This chapter is focused on Gyoon moments and their date...It also has bit of Jaedara, the stalking couple and Hyunjung, the hot and cold couple,but don't worry fans of these couples because their moments will also be focused on the upcoming chapters. I'll give you a spoiler....

Their time on that beach house is running out for summer is about to end in this story.

Always stay tune for the updates because the update will be regular or in two days as I am planning to finish this story this month if possible.

I also reread the previous chapters and noticed a lot of errors in both grammar and typo which is so embarassing! I sorry my dear readers especially if you had a hard time understanding the sentences with both grammar and typo errors. I will be editing each chapters from time to time during my free time so that if ever it will cross your mind to reread this story and also for the future readers, every chapters are more readable and less embarassing.

Please don't forget to leave a comment.

Thanks for the support you have given to my story. It means a lot! And hope that you'll continue to support till the end as each updatess are getting closer to the end.

Have fun reading this chapter and

See you on the next update!