Chapter 11: Their Plan

Welcome to the Beach House

 

Hara and Jonghyun are talking at the poolside as they lay on each of the benches. Their enthusiasm is obvious that the two people  who are walking towards them  did not fail to see it.

"What's with the excitement?" asked Sunye.

The teens grinned at their older housemates. "We thought of a brilliant idea," said Jonghyun, grinning and Hara nodded with same grin Jonghyun has on her face.

"What plan?" asked Donghae. Jonghyun cleared his throat before revealling it to his dear brother.

"Hyung, you see, end of summer is fast approaching," said Jonghyun. "And before we know it, we have to return to where we came from without hanging out and getting to know our housemates well."

"Your point?" asked Donghae, wit curiosity.

Hara smiled. "Oppa, Jonghyun and I thought if how about we have picnic at the beach one of these days," said Hara. "Let's also have a campfire at night and play some games like truth or dare. In that way, we will be able to bond with each other and get to know them well."

The two adults nodded and the young ones' idea. "I think that would be great," said Sunye.

"But we also need approval from other housemates," said Donghae.

"Approval of what?" The foursome turned to the direction of where the voices come from and it revealed a smiling Jaejoong.

Jonghyun and Hara explained their plans to Jaejoong with enthusiasm. Jaejoong listened to the two teens as they tell them their plan. "So what do you think, hyung?" asked Jonghyun.

"I think that's a great idea," said Jaejoong. "We will just have to tell it to others and I'm sure they won't mind."

"Thanks oppa!" said Hara.

Three people arrived in the scene namely Jiyong, Yoona and Dara. "So what do we have here?" asked Yoona.

"We were just discussing about some plans," said Jonghyun.

"Plans?" asked Dara. "What plans?"

Jaejoong then explained Jonghyun and Hara's plan to the three people who just arrived. "I think that sounds fun," said Jiyong and the two ladies nodded.

"We should have a meeting with all the housemates." said Dara. "Plus, we need some stocks for food."

They all nodded. "But Eunjung ssi and Hyunjoong oppa are not here," said Yoona.

"Let's look for them," said Jaejoong looking at Dara to signal her to go with him. Dara just followed him without any questions. "Where on earth are those two lovebirds!?" he mumbled but the other people heard him which caused them to ask questions.

"Lovebirds?" asked Jiyong. "Did I hear it right? Am I hearing things? Have you heard it too?" Jiyong asked and turned to the other. The others nodded and just like him, they also have questioning looks on their face.

 

Eunjung sat on the beach looking at the sea. The view of the sea calmed her from the stress that she thought are being caused by her promotion, a jerk of a cousin and last but not the least, an extremely annoying, arrogant stalker. Being here watching the sea made her feel peace until she felt two palms cover her eyes. Even though the person covering her eyes did not speak, she can tell who it is. He is the only one who always follows her around and bug her.

"I know it's you, pretty boy!" she yelled which made Hyunjoong chuckled.

"Wow, how did you know it was me?" he asked. Eunjung rolled her eyes.

"You're the only one who has the guts to follow me around," she said then her eyes are on the beach again, completely ignoring Hyunjoong.

Hyunjoong sat beside her. "Wow, you don't have a laptop with you," he teased.

"Am I not allowed to have a break from time time?" she asked in a irritated tone with her eyes glued on the sea. Hyunjoong chuckled then he tickled Eunjung. Eunjung pushed him, and was about to run away but he grabbed her wrist and continued tickling her. "Stop it!" she yelled trying to hold back her laughter until Eunjung off balanced which made them fall on the sand. Hyunjoong's back on the sand with Eunjung on top of her.

They looked at each other's eyes for a while with their hearts racing. They stayed like that for a while but they got distracted when they hear someone clearing their throats. They turned and saw Jaejoong smirking and Dara looking at them jaw dropped. "Get a room, you two." said Jaejoong.

Eunjung blushed and felt so humiliated that she stood up and walked faster to be away from the three people. Hyunjoong moved faster to keep up with her. Jaejoong and Dara just followed them. "It's such a beautiful day, isn't it?" asked Jaejoong teasingly looking at Dara. Dara knows that Jaejoong is just fooling around but she can't help release a chuckle.

"I'll sing to all of you my favorite song," said Jaejoong, enough to be heard byt the pair who are ahead of him and Dara. "Hyunjoong and Eunjung sitting on a tree...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Eunjung wanted to strangle her cousin but decided to just ignore it. She wanted peace for today but failed and she's not in the mood to argue so she just walked as fast as she could.

Dara realeased small giggles. "But there is not even a single tree around at where we saw them," she said trying to stop herself from bursting into laughter.

"Oh, yeah!" said Jaejoong loudly. "I guess I'll just change that into...Hyunjoong and Eunjung lying on the beach...K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Dara can't hold it anymore. She finally let go of her laughter. She doesn't really like teasing in general and doesn't even find it funny when other people tease other people because for her it's like bullying. For some unknown reasons though, Jaejoong has that ability to make her find it funny. She can't help but feel sorry for Eunjung, her womanizing cousin following and bugging her and Jaejoong bullying her through jokes and teasing when the lady is obviously a serious type and are not fond of jokes.

They finally arrived inside the beach house and started the meeting for their so called picnic. They already settled on that it will be done on the other day, what food to cook for tomorrow, what are the things they need to buy and who will cook. Everyone approved Hara and Jonghun's idea and expressed of wanting to know each other more until the summer ends. They already assigned the following tasks to each member. They decided on the money contribution and will just give it tomorrow morning before the ones who are tasked to buy things at Seoul leaves.

Jaejoong, Dara, Hyunjoong and Eunjung were assigned to buy the food dnd the things they will need. Yoona, Jiyong and Sunye are incharge of the cooking. Donghae, Hara and Jonghyun are incharge of cleaning up what needs to be cleaned. Everyone did not have a problem with their tasks except for Eunjung.

She's okay with the plan but she mentally cursed on why she had to be assigned with Jaejoong and Hyunjoong. She doesn't have a problem with Dara but her presence is not even helping her troubles with those two conceited guys. She can cook too so she thought that they could have just put her with the ones who will cook but here she is grouped with the worst guys on the planet.

Hyunjoong like the arrangement of tasks and felt relieved that he is grouped together with Eunjung. Jaejoong had an evil grin plastered on his face. He can't wait for tomorrow. He can't wait to make things interesting. Dara saw Jae's grin and cringed. She can already tell that Jae had a sinistrous plan in mind. She sighed and can't help but feel sorry for Eunjung.

"Tomorrow's going to be a long day in Seoul,"  she thought.

 

 

 

This is probably the shortest chapter in this story for now...

Do you think having a picnic is a great idea for them?

So what do you think of this chapter?

Thanks for those who supported this story...It really means a lot to me...

Have fun reading and see you next chapter...