Chapter 16: Date Crashers, a Kiss on the Forehead and Dilemmas

Welcome to the Beach House

 

Dara went back to her and Jaejoong's table. Jaejoong noticed the disturbed look on her face when she came back from the bathroom. "What happened?"

Dara looked at him and sighed. "She already knows about us following them. We met at the bathroom."

"What!?" Jaejoong yelled so loud making the other customers look at him. When he noticed what he had done and the commotion he caused, he blushed and sat down on his chair. He looked at the pair they are stalking and they are looking at him as well. Jiyong gave him weird looks but it's obvious that he is still unaware of being followed by them. The look on Yoona's eyes tells a different story. She had that annoyed look on her face like she's planning to skin him alive. He gulped at how Yoona looked at him for it made it obvious that she already knows about their stalking. This expression on Yoona's face made it so different from the gentle face she usually wears and that alone scares Jaejoong more.

"Jeez! Calm down," muttered Dara with her eyebrows meeting. "That was so embarassing."

Jaejoong sighed. "How did Yoona find out in the first place?"

"She saw your car and thought that it was familiar," answered Dara. "I think she was looking at us for a while and was already suspicious. When I went to the bathroom, she followed me and it confirmed her suspicions."

"So what did she say?" asked Jaejoong.

"She told us to stop following them," said Dara. "And I told her that we'll stop stalking after lunch."

"I don't care if we are already caught," said Jaejoong with a naughty grin. "We can continue stalking and we'll do better to not get caught."

"No Jae, let's stop this for we are just going to ruin their date," said Dara firmly. "I don't want to ruin Yoona's day by being nosy! We will leave them alone after lunch."

Jaejoong sighed in defeat. "Alright, so we leave after lunch." Dara smiled at him for agreeing.

 

Yoona gave the stalking pair one last look and put all her attention to Jiyong. She had fun with him even though the roller coaster scared her but at least she tried something she never imagined trying for the twenty-three years of her existence. The feeling when she held his hand during the ride and how tight their grip was, it made her heart beat like a drum.

"Thanks for taking me here," said Yoona, smiling. "It's been a while since I've been here at Lotte World as well and I had fun."

"You're welcome and I'm glad you had fun," said Jiyong with glint in his eyes as he looked at the lady in front of him. "It means a lot to me."

"And you made me try something that I thought I would never do," said Yoona with enthusiasm and Jiyong looked at her questioningly. "I rode the roller coaster. I always swore that I will not try that because it's scary. But then, after riding it, a fulfilled feeling stirred in me. I never thought that doing something you swore and thought would never do would feel so great. Thank you for convincing me to ride the roller coaster."

Jiyong beamed at Yoona. Her words meant so much to him and it made his day great and that he thought that he will never forget this day. Their orders arrived and they started eating. They talked about the attractions they went to earlier and laughed at the funny moments and bloopers they had while trying those attractions.  

"Jiyong oppa!" Yoona and Jiyong's happy conversation was interrupted by a voice. They looked at the voice who called Jiyong and they saw a young looking pretty woman. "Sohee!" said Jiyong, standing up and bowing at the lady.

"It's nice to see you here oppa," said the woman named Sohee who walked towards Yoona and Jiyong's table with a sweet smile on her face. "Is it okay if I sit?"

Jiyong looked at Yoona who just nodded. "Sure," he said. Sohee sat beside Jiyong much to Yoona's surprise.

"I haven't seen you lately in Seoul," said Sohee who Yoona noticed, will make her smile look charming when talking to Jiyong. "What are you up to these past few days?" 

"Oh, I've been on a vacation at my aunt's beach house," answered Jiyong. Sohee's mouth formed into an 'O' shape. "By the way, Sohee, this is Yoona. Yoona, this is Sohee, a friend of mine."

Yoona smiled at Sohee. "It's nice to meet you, Sohee ssi," she greeted politely. She also noticed how the smile on Sohee's face vanished when Jiyong introduced them. Sohee's face also twitched when Jiyong referred to her as a friend. "Hi there, Yoona ssi," said Sohee, smiling icily.

Yoona can feel an unfriendly aura from Sohee but shrugged. She observed Sohee as he talks to Jiyong about something that Yoona isn't really familiar of. She believed that Sohee is obviously flirting with Jiyong and it's annoying her but she just tried to be patient. Jiyong will check on Yoona from time to time and with the look on his face, it is evident that he's just being nice to Sohee but doesn't really want to talk to her.

 

From afar, Dara is starting to get annoyed at the woman who is destroying Yoona and Jiyong's date. She continued eating with frustration in her eyes. That woman is obviously flirting with Jiyong making Yoona feel out of place. "The nerve of that woman! She's flirting with Jiyong!"

Jaejoong just looked at the pair they are stalking, calmly while eating his food. It does not really bother him if the woman is flirting with Jiyong. In fact, he thinks that the appearance of that woman is causing some drama which makes this more interesting.

Dara can't stand what she's seeing that 's happening at Jiyong and Yoona right now because of the unwanted appearance of that woman. "I'll borrow your mask."

Jaejoong eyed Dara with questioning looks. Dara rolled her eyes. "Just give it to me! You may use my glasses while I'm using your sunglasses." Jaejoong sighed and gave his heart-shaped sunglasses to Dara. Dara gave her spectacles to Jaejoong. She saw a waiter who is going to pass by Jiyong and Yoona's table carrying a tray with a stainless steel pitcher of water and a glass. She smirked as an idea popped into her mind.

She walked at the same direction of the waiter and she bumped on the waiter on purpose. The stainless steel pitcher with water on the tray the waiter is carrying fell down on Sohee. Sohee, who is now soaking wet, screamed with all her lungs. Dara smirked and walked towards the bathroom.

Jaejoong's jaw dropped at what Dara did. He blinked twice to make sure if his eyes are deceiving him but it's not. Dara did bump into the waiter on purpose making the waiter drop the pitcher with water.

Yoona gasped at what her cousin did. She can't believe that her cousin really did that. Then she looked at Sohee upon hearing her scream and is obviously annoyed at what happened to her. Yoona felt sorry for Sohee but a part of her wanted to laugh but stopped herself from doing it. Jiyong looked at the lady who bumped at the waiter and he thought that she looked familiar. He followed her with his gaze as she went to the bathroom but was interrupted upon hearing Sohee's scream. He can't help but feel sorry for the waiter as Sohee scolded him.

"Urgh! I'm leaving and I will never come back here ever again! I have to go Jiyong oppa." said Sohee angrily and walked out of the restaurant, stomping her foot. Jiyong sighed when Sohee was out of sight. The waiter apologized again and he assured the poor waiter that he is not mad. "I'll just go to the bathroom," said Yoona and stood up and walked straight to the bathroom.

Yoona met up with a laughing Dara in the bathroom. "I can't believe you did that, Darong!"

Dara looked at Yoona with a grin on her face. "So where is that annoying woman?"

Yoona sighed. "She left, angrily. What's gotten into you?" Dara smirked. "Good. She left. I guess Jaejoong and I will leave you and Jiyong alone. Have fun," said Dara tapping Yoona's shoulder and went out of the bathroom. Yoona cracked up at what her cousin did and followed Dara outside.

Yoona returned to their table. She glanced at her cousin and Jaejoong and smiled at them. Dara gave her cousin one last look with a smile and she and Jaejoong left.

"I can't believe what just happened," said Yoona, forcing herself not too laugh.

Jiyong chuckled. "Yeah, what a day, right?" The pair burst out in laughter. "So where are we going next?" asked Yoona.

"Let's go and I'll take you there." Yoona nodded and both walked outside the restaurant to the exit of Lotte World and went to their car. Jiyong parked on a parking lot at Gangnam. "Stay here, I have to go somewhere and it will not take long. I promise."

Yoona nodded. Jiyong then went outside of the car and he was out of sight. Yoona just waited inside the car and the radio. Twinkle by TaeTiSeo was on and followed by Monster by Big Bang. I Got a Boy by SNSD played on the radio and she hummed to the song and even dancing with the music while sitting. A few minutes later, Jiyong is back, witnessing her singing and dancing to I Got a Boy. He opened the door and sat on the driver's seat which Yoona failed to notice since she was so immersed at humming to the SNSD song. Yoona was then interrupted when she heard someone laughing and only to realize that Jiyong was already there.

"How long have you been there?" she asked in panic.

"Enough for me to see you singing and dancing to SNSD." Yoona was embarassed and blushed. "You looked cute so don't worry."

Yoona just pouted as Jiyong continued to laugh. "Let's go," and started driving. After a thirty minute drive, Jiyong parked his car. He got out of his car and went on the other side to open Yoona's door and help her get out of the car. Yoona's eyes widened upon seeing the Han river and smiled.

"I like going to the Han river especially when I want to clear my mind," said Jiyong as they strolled at the side of the river, enjoying the scenic location. "I also think that this is the best place to go on a date here in Seoul."

Yoona nodded "I like going here either. I remembered when I was younger, I would paint the scenery or take pictures of it."

"I think it would have been great if I brought you here at night, especially when it's full moon and shining brightly together with the stars," said Jiyong.

"True. It would have been a great sight along with the river and the night lights," said Yoona.

"When summer ends and when we go back here in Seoul, I promise to take you here and watch full moon," said Jiyong. "But don't afraid because I'm sure there are no vampires here."

Yoona laughed. "And where did the vampires come from?"

"I don't know, just slipped out I guess," teased Jiyong. "I'm just glad that I came here with you."

 

Dara and Jaejoong is now driving back to the beach house as soon as they left Yoona and Jiyong alone. Jaejoong protested and insisted that they try some attraction but Dara really wanted to go home for she's really tired.

Jaejoong pouted. "I think it would've been great if we went somewhere before going home!"

Dara sighed. "Alright! Next time but not now. I'm really tired."

Jaejoong was so focused with his driving that he did not notice the woman next to him dozing off. When they arrived at the beach house only did he saw. He tried waking Dara up but failed. He looked at her for a while and decided to carry her inside up to her room.

Jaejoong passed by Hyunjoong and Eunjung and they saw him carrying Dara. "Whoa! Looks like my cousin is indeed exhausted."

"Yeah, I'll just bring her to her room," Jaejoong said.

"If you had fun in Seoul today then I will also have fun in Seoul one of these days together with my baby," said Hyunjoong in a proud and teasing tone, extending her arm to Eunjung's shoulder.

Eunjung removed his arm. "Who are you calling my baby? And will you shut, you're so annoying."

Hyunjoong winked. "At least you feel something for me even if it's being annoyed." Eunjung rolled her eyes, shook her head and entered her room. Jaejoong chuckled at his friend and feisty cousin's interaction.

Jaejoong opened the door and got in Dara's room and closed the door. He removed Dara's shoes and put on her bed and covering her with the blanket. He heard Dara whimper and muttered, "Silly Jae."

He smiled and thought that she's probably dreaming of him right now that she is throwing things towards him. He looked at her for a while and thought that he doesn't mind looking at her forever. His heart skipped a beat as he looked at her. He touched her lips with his thumb and felt how soft they are and then he leaned forward and kissed her on the forehead. "Rest for a while, my beautiful Dara," he whispered and went outside of the room.

Jaejoong went to the balcony and saw Donghae, Jonghyun, Sunye and Hara having fun while dipping on the pool. His thoughts right now is filled with a petite, bespectacled goreous lady and smiled as he remembered all their funny times together.

 

Jiyong and Yoona are finally back. Earlier, they stayed for a while at the Han River and when it was almost dark, they had some salad at a restaurant nearby for dinner. Overall, they had fun and was more than staisfied with the outcome of their date. Yoona felt relieved that in spite of all that happened such as having stalkers and meeting someone who only got annoyed in the end for soaking wet, everything went well.

Jiyong looked at Yoona's eyes. "I want to give you something."

Jiyong took a rectangular box at one of the small compartments in his car. He opened it and it revealed a silver charmbracelet. Yoona's eyes widened at Jiyong's gift as he took her hand and put the bracelet on her wrist. "This is a simple gift as my token of gratitude and appreciation of going out with me today. I really had fun. Thank you very much for spending this day with me."

Yoona blinked twice to make sure if she's seeing things but it's true. Jiyong did gave her a charmbracelet, a lovely one. She stared deeply into his eyes and smiled at him with glint in her eyes. "Thank you. It's beautiful. I promise I'll take care of this."

Yoona hugged Jiyong who hugged her back. Then Jiyong gave Yoona a kiss on the forehead. "Goodnight," he said.

Yoona went inside her room only to see her cousin who just woke up, rubbing her eyes. Dara beamed upon seeing her cousin. "So how's the date?"

Yoona smiled dreamily and sat on her cousin's bed and hugged Dara. "It was great and he even gave me this," said Yoona, showing the charmbracelet Jiyong gave her.

Dara can't help but smile at her cousin then she noticed the dreamy expression in Yoona's face faded and turned into an expression of worry. "What's wrong?"

Yoona sighed. "I know I just knew him for a few week but...I...I think I'm starting to like him in a deeper sense."

Dara's eyebrows furrowed. "What's that problem with that?"

Yoona covered her face with both her palms. "It's just that I'm new to this and I'm not even sure if he really feels the same way. And what about that person I've been longing to meet and I'm not even sure if we'll meet again. It's confusing because it felt like I'm betraying that guy when that person and I don't even have any commitments. I'm not even sure if he remembers me. I know I should not feel this way but I can't help it. There's nothing to be confused but I am. The past is not that relevant anymore but I can't help make a big deal out of it. I don't even know why I'm treating this as a problem when it's not supposed to be a problem, right!?"

Dara just gave her cousin an embrace to comfort her. She doesn't know what to say either so she thought that an embrace is the best way to comfort her for now. About Jiyong's feelings, he is sure that he feels the same way as Yoona feels. She's not gonna tell her cousin that of course because it had to be Jiyong who should confess his feelings. As for the guy Yoona met before, she has this so called women's intuition, after hearing Jiyong's story while she and Jae where eavesdropping at Yoona and Jiyong when they were washing dishes. She is suspecting that the guy Yoona is longing to meet is close by and like her, he feels the same way. If only there's a way she could think to help her cousin. For these two to realize that the person they had been looking for the whole time had been with them all along. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

So Gyoon date ended. Crazy day I guess...

Please leave a comment.

Do you wanna know the next couple to be focused on the next update?

Then watch out for the next chapter.

Thanks for continuously supporting my story.

Have fun reading this chapter!