Let's Go

The Lioness

I stalked over to Semmi and her group who were talking to Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo. All of then were popping out of their tops, drawing attention to the large bulges that seemed to establish women. Yeah right. I was a girl and I could prove it even if I barely had any s.

Semmi was really getting on my nerves, my limit to how much of her I could take was running short tonight. She was talking about me and the girls, I knew it. It was just something that I could tell. That and she kept glancing our way, sending glares that she thought that we wouldn't notice. It's not like we're blind.

As I neared her, I could tell that she was getting nervous, shifting her weight back and forth. She shot her group of friends glances, signaling to them that it was almost time for them to leave. If they were going to go, they had better get on it.

I was just barely three feet away when she turned to leave.

"Bye Yonggukie oppa!" She dismissed herself quickly and began to walk as fast as she could in her heels that were too tall to barely stand in.

I reached out and grabbed the back of her shirt to stop her from walking any farther. If she did, the front of her shirt would rip. Like it would matter anyway, she was waring practically nothing already. "Where do you think you're going?"

She let out a small scream, gripping her s to keep them from spilling out of her shirt.

"Oh Eunae, we were just talking about you!" She said nervously.

"I'm sure you were," I replied sarcastically.

She let out a small laugh and turned to me, being left by her "friends" to fend for herself. This was pathetic.

"We were just talking about you having no family, isn't that right oppa?" She asked, turning to Yongguk. He gave her a smirk, occupied with the view that he was getting.

"What?"

"Your family is so messed up, Eunae," she said, gaining some confidence since Yongguk had given her a smirk. He probably had no clue what she was even talking about. I rolled my eyes, this was so typical.

"Say that again, I dare you," I growled, getting angry. Was it that obvious that my family was didfunctional? Either way, it wasn't any of her business to be talking about that. It was my family, not hers.

"I said that your family is screwed up. Your appa is a psychopath and you take up after him. It's no wonder that you don't have a mother. I mean, really. I'm sure people would agree with me. Everybody hates you, it's so obvious."

By now there was a large circle gathered around the two of us. They had already started chanting "fight, fight". There would be a fight if she kept this up and it wasn't going to end pretty either. It felt like I was in the spotlight with so many people staring at me, giving me their undivided attention.

"Your father is so.."

I curled my fingers into my palms, the nails digging into the skin. My eyes darkened and anger began bubbling up inside of me. I lowered my head. "Shut up, Semmi."

"What did you say?" She asked me in a mocking tone.

"I said shut up!" I yelled, taking a step forward and shoving her back by her shoulders. She stumbled backwards and was in shock. I was surprised that she wasn't on her with how hard I had shoved her backwards.

"Eunae!" She screeched and ran forward, slapping my cheek with a loud snap. The place went quiet as my head snapped to the side. It was as if they were waiting to see what I would do. Her slap hadn't hurt, I was used to being hit much harder than what she could pull off. Everything seemed to freeze and my head was looking to the side at the ground.

"Was that all you can do?" I asked, looking forward at her. She took a step back from her proud stance, seeming to be afraid.

"I'm not afraid of you, Eunae."

"Well you should be!" I yelled, scaring her.

"Oh yeah ?!"

"That's it!" I screeched. I couldn't take any more of her so I decided to settle our arguement. My fist rushed forward in a rush and connected with her jaw, aming a snapping soud before she was knocked to the ground. I stood proudly as she held her jaw, her friends rushing to help her up and sending me glares as they got her to her feet again.

"That's what you get, nobody insults my family."

I left it at that, turning and walking away. The crowd parted to let me through and watched as I went and sat down with my friends. They didn't say a word, just went back to what they were doing before our fight had started. Maybe Semmi would learn not to mess with me after this. Then again, that probably wasn't going to happen.