In The Night

The Lioness

Yongguk's POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was a female devil living on earth. That Eunae. I thought that I had her and then she goes and slaps me and hard. I can't tell what she wants anymore, nothing made sense about her. Nothing made sense about me anymore either. I was foolish and crazy. Even I didn't know what I wanted from her anymore, I didn't know the reason behind hardly any of my actions. It was giving me a headache just to think about her. Her smile is evil, in her eyes is something that I can't place and then she looks innocent on the outside but in reality, she is filled with poison. Eunae liked to play with people, not caring about what she was putting them through. She certainly was a female devil.

The loud music drummed through the house and I made my way to the kitchen. People were stumbling out of the room with bottles in their hands, struggling to walk in a straight line. I watched them pass as I continued my path to the room from where they were coming from. The smell of the alcohol hit me and I wanted to drink. But if I started then I would never stop until I passed out. Then there was no way that I would be getting home if I did that.

I ignored the drunk teens and opened the fridge, finding a sandwitch that I devoured in just a few bites. I was hungry and not just for food but for something more then that. I spotted Semmi in the corner of the kitchen with a bottle in her hand talking to a random guy. She was perfect right now and I wanted her bad, I needed entertainment and get my mind off of the person that I really wanted right now.

I grabbed her hips roughly, spinning her so that she was right in my face. Her large breats rubbed up against my chest and I looked down to get a good look. She didn't seem to notice as she stared up at me in shock. Her shirt barely covered her s and went down to her belly button, exposing her stomach that was flat. Her denim shorts were so small and short that I was surprised that they even qualified as clothing. They looked to be a few sized too small, they should be concidered to be longerai.

"Oppa," she breathed.

I pulled her into a harsh kiss. She got into it right away and hungrily devoured me. It became a make out session as her s pressed harder against my chest, making me a little . Her leg came up to wrap around my waist, her other staying planted on the ground. Semmi grabbed my shirk and pulled me more onto her, making me back her into the counter that she had been leaning against. She let out a small moan and suddenly I felt like I was doing somthing wrong.

I shoved her away, feeling disgusted with myself for some reason. Semmi looked up at me with lust filling her eyes but I didn't want it right now, I coudn't explain the odd thing.

"Oppa, let's go upstairs," she said as she crossed her arms under her lush s, making them almost pop out of her shirt.

"No, Semmi, not right now."

I turned my back on her and she looked like she was offended and confused about my previous actions with her. To tell you the truth, I was confused too. I couldn't stand myself and I felt like I was a disgusting humand being. Suddenly, I didnt' want to be at the party. I guess Eunae didn't either because she was heading for the front door. I decided in a split second to follow her lead and go back home. We walked out of the house, she didn't even notice that I was only a few yards behind her.

We walked in silence all the way back to our neighborhood with the moon lighting where we were going. Eunae looked like she was deep in though as we neared where we parted to go down different roads to our houses. I stopped at the streetlight on the corner as she continued to her house. This is where I stole her lips in a kiss. Smirking, I remembered the night.

I stood at the corner, leaning against the light pole, observing Eunae as she went to enter her house. No, I wasn't being a stalker. My house was just in the same area.

Eunae opened the door to her house slowly, cautiously taking a peek inside. Suddenly, she quiclky took a step back and an alcohol bottle that had been thrown from the confines of the darkened house shattered on the concrete steps where she once stood. Eunae stood there, staring at the shattered glass at her feet as she leaned up against the railing.

As she looked down at the bottle, something that I've never seen before washed over her face. Then, she looked so small and vulnerable, almost like she needed someone there for her. This wasn't a side of her that I was familiar with. Ususlly she was tough and had a hardened exterior, never showing anyone her despair that I knew filled her life, that drowned her. She was just like any other girl in the world, just she had a wall that she put up so nobody could get near her. She seemed to like it that way.

I pushed myself from the streetlight. What was going on with her?

Eunae took a deep breath, sadness and....fear....in her eyes. She bent down, picking up a large piece of glass. As she stood, she didnt' seem like the Eunae that everyone thought that they knew. She was someone completely different.

The chunck of glass fell from her hand, only to smash into smaller pieces as it connected with the steps. Emotions were visible on her face as she came to be a different person, one that was hurting and needed someone to be with her. She looked to the sky, squeezing her eyes closed. When shse opened them, something sparkly slipped from her eye and she held her hands to her face, hiding behind them.

Was she....crying?