Sleeping at His House

The Lioness

"Do you need some place to stay for the night?"

"Yeah, but not from you," I mumbled into his shoulder.

"Why not? I won't do anything," he whispered back into my hair.

I pushed him away and crossed my arms, glaring at him. "No means no Yongguk."

"Looks like someone is feeling better," he said as he backed up to lean against the light post at the corner. So many things have happened here, almost too many to count. And they were all memories with Yongguk at the center of them. I hate to admit it, but we were slowly becoming closer. He was supposed to me my enemy but it didn't end up that way.

"So how about it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Fine. But if you try to pull anyting, I'll kick your ."

"Okay."

I let him lead me down the street and to his house. He clicked the door open silently and crept in. I followed his lead and did the same thing as he did. He led me to his room in the back of the house and entered his room.

I looked away, this being the first time being in his room. The walls were white and boring but they were covered in posters, half of them being girls in swimsuits. I rolled my eyes and turned to him.

"The fist thing a girl does when she enters my room is look at the layout of it, figures."

"You were asking for it when you asked me if I needed a place to stay. So it's your fault."

"Whatever."

I turned around only to realize that there was one queen sized bed. The only available space to sleep in the room. "So whose going to sleep where?"

He scratched the back of his head and looked around the room as well. "I guess someone can sleep on the floor."

"It's not going to be me."

He rolled his eyes. "Fine, I'll sleep on the floor since I'm nice like that."

I nodded and sat down on the bed. Yongguk went to his dresser and dug out an oversized T-shirt. He threw it at me and I caught it, bringing it away from me so I could take a look at the article of clothing that was tossed at my face. I took my attention away from the shirt and looked at him. "What's this for?"

"Are you really going to sleep in that?" He asked, pointing to my jean shorts and tight shirt. He was right, they would be uncomfortable to sleep in. I let out a sigh and made my way to the door.

"Where are you going?"

"To the bathroom so I can change, where else?"

"Don't!" He said abruptly, bolting over to me in a flash.

I was shocked and took a step back. "Wae?"

"Because I don't want my step mother to see you here."

"Oh," I got what he was getting at. But then how was I going to change into the shirt? There was no way that I was going to do it in front of him. I wasn't going to let him see me in a bra and . No way.

"I'll just turn my back."

"Hell no! You'll peek!"

"Will you be quiet? No I won't."

"Some how I don't believe you, Yongguk."

"What ever, I'll just wait in the hallway," he said as he silently opened the door and walked out. He took a seat against the wall and waited as I closed the door. I swear, if he has even moved an inch from where he was now, I was going to murder him.

I turned my back to the door and stripped out of my shirt and shorts. I threw the large shirt over my head. It was like a dress on me, coming down to my upper thighs. That was good, there was no way that he was seeing my . His scent caught me off guard. I brought the shirt up to my nose and inhaled the scent. It smelled just like Yongguk does. Granted it was his shirt but still. Smiling, I dropped the shirt and it fell to my thights once again. Maybe he wasn't such a bad guy after all, letting me stay here even though he could get caught and end up with more scars then he already had.

I walked to the door and opened it, signaling that he could come inside again. He hadn't moved so I decided that I wouldn't kill him.

I walked over to the bed and Yongguk to the clsoet. He fished out a few extra blankets and a pillow. I climbed into his bed and slipped under the sheets. They smelled like him too and I smiled.

"Like the smell?"

"What?! No!" I said while slightly blushing.

"You're a liar, Eunae."

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are, now go to sleep," he said as he made a palet on the floor and then flipping off the lights. Slipping under the blankets as well, we stared at each other for a while. I broke the staring contest first and he smirked triumphantly.

"Oh shut up Yongguk."

"But I didn't say anyting."

"You know what I mean," I hissed at him.

His smirk turned into a smile. "Goodnight Eunae."

"Goodnight Yongguk."

I turned my back to him and brought the covers up to my chin. My eyes drooped and soon the scent of Yonggk had lulled me to sleep. This night wasn't as bad as it seemed.