Decisions

The Lioness

"Yeobseyo?" The deep voice on the line asked.

"Jaehyun?"

"Eunae?"

"You won't believe what's going on here," I said while rolling over to stare at the ceiling again.

"What's the matter, you sound shaken up?"

I sighed, "you know me so well."

He laughed, his voice carrying over. I smiled at the sound of it, it was rare that he would laugh, he was just like me, only even colder when it came to people. "Well you are my sister. Now what's going on that has you so upset?"

"You ready for this?"

"Shoot me."

"Umma's back."

The other end of the phone line went silent for a while and I wondered if the connection went dead. A minute later his voice was heard again. "Now I'm being serious, shoot me."

I smiled again at his humor but this was no time to be laughing. "I'm being serious Jaehyun, she's really back. She's sitting in the living room as we speak. I'm not kidding with you."

"I really don't like this."

"Me neither. The only good thing about it is that she's getting Appa back on track again."

"Yeah, that is a good thing. But still."

"I know."

"I'm coming to visit you soon so hang on until then. Can you do that for me, Eunae?" He sounded so worried about me, my older brother. I was glad that he was someone that I could count on in the disfunctional family of ours.

I smiled. "Arasso."

"Good, now I have to go, talk to you later little sis."

"See ya, love you."

"I love you too," his voice was happy right as he hung up.

I was glad that he was coming home soon. It meant that I could finally see him again. I'm glad that he feels the same way about our situation that we had gotten mixed up in. I hate it when we argue. He was one of the only people whose opinion I actually cared about. He was my older brother after all.

Now all I have to do is wait until he gets home. I sighed, this might take a while.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this short update, I've been so busy lately and school is starting tomorrow. Also a big thanks to my 50+ subbies!! Thank you and I love you guys. And I actually got to 30 chapters!! I never thought that this story would be so long as it is and I'm not even done yet!! Hopefully I will get an update in soon, too.