Jealousy

The Lioness

We were swimming in the pool before dinner was ready. It was fun and a bit chilly. The boys were all throwing the girls into the water and we were being playful with each other. Yongguk and Semmi being especially affectionate towards each other. My group and the other group stayed away from each other, keeping to opposite sides of the cirlce in ground pool.

Yongguk grabbed Semmi and threw her half way across the pool. She landed right in front of me and when she surfaced, she met my eyes. Her lips turned up into a devilish smirk and she turned back to Yongguk while laughing.

I was pissed off and I didn't even know why. He didn't like her like that right? This was just more proof to myself that I had actually fallen for the guy. I didn't want that and I didn't want to admit it to anyone. I turned back to Jihyo and bom, not wanting to look at the scene playing out behind me. Jihyo raised her eyes at me and Bom looked confused before she swam off to Youngjae.

The two of them talked and smiled at each other. I waded in the water over to Jihyo. "You don't think that those two like each other do you?"

She smiled and looked to the pair. "I don't know, but I think that they both like each other but have too much pride to admit it."

Too much pride to admit it, that's how I felt and she knew it. She was talking about them and me and Yongguk at the same time. She was right, I had too much pride to admit that I did like him, and I never would admit anything as long as I still have it.

"Yeah, they do look good together."

"They do."

I turned my head as I heard a high pitched squeal coming from the other side of the pool. Yongguk had Semmi on his back and he was dunking the both of them while she looked like she was having the time of her life. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and her tiny hans were placed on his muscular chest. Something burned inside of me and I just wanted her to get away from him. I wanted to beat the crap out of her and then leave with Yongguk. Yeah, I was incredibly jealous and there was nothing that I could do about it.

I shook my head and turned back to Jihyo.

A few minutes later, we were called for dinner. We all grabbed plates and sat down at our own places throughout the house. Jihyo, Bom and I went outside to the back deck and sat down at the table. Not much later Youngjae , Jin Ah, and Zelo joined us.

We chatted about nothing at all, just senseless stuff that I had no interest in. I finished before anyone else and pushed myself from the table. "I'm going to go and wash my plate in the sink."

They nodded as I left the table. I went in through the back door and froze at what I saw. Semmi was sitting on Yongguk's lap as they ate and watched television. The others from Yongguk's group were there laughing as he had his arm wrapped around her waist.

I walked right through the center of the room as I made my way to the kitchen. Placing my plate in the sink, I began to scrub it clean.

Heavy footsteps came into the kitchen and stopped just behind me. I let out a sigh and turned to the man, only to be trapped with my back to the sink. His arms were braced on either side of the sink and he leaned in, making sure that there was no way that I could get away. I looked around for an escape route but foind nothing as I was forced to look into his eyes.

"What do you want, Yongguk?"

"You," he repllied with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and said my next line sarcastically. "Sure."

He leaned forwards and I jerked back, our lips almost touching. "I'm being serious, Eunae."

My breath caught in my throat as I tried to turn my head but it did nothing to stop him. His breath was on my neck and I tried to compose myself, to stop my racing heartbeat from bumping out of my chest. I swore that he could feel it as our chests were pressed together. He pushed off of one hand, using it to cup my cheek and turn my head to him. I froze as our eyes met and I felt helpless and weak in his presence. He leaned to me slowly, our lips barely brushing each other. I wanted to push him away but I couldn't. He still had his eyes on me as our lips barely brushed again.

Someone walked into the kitchen and stopped. Our heads whipped to them, our eyes wide as we stared at each other. I'm sure that we caused a scene.