Ice Cream

The Lioness

I looked up and the devil himself was walking towards me. I gave him a small glare as the others came and joined me at the table. Yongguk's friends also followed behind him including Jongup, Zelo, Himchan, Youngjae and Daehyun. They smiled politely at us as Yongguk sported a smirk on his face. He was the one that stood out with that expresssion.

He stood in front of me while Youngjae and Bom stole small but obvious glances at each other. Her face turned slightly pink as he gave her a huge smile. Yongguk stood inches in front of me and I glared slightly up at him. "What do you want?"

His smirk disappeared replaced by a softer look. He looked down and scratched the back of his head like he was a young boy about to ask out his crush in middle school. He pressed his lips together and met my hard eyes with a soft smile. I was shocked, I had never seen that look on his face and he wasn't notorious for being soft. This was not the regular Yongguk.

"I was wondering if you want to go out to that ice cream shop downtown sometime tomorrow."

I had the urge to laugh in his face but I didn't. Something about this moment told me to just go with him. I gave him a small nod and a smile and Zelo's strikingly bright smile flashed at me.

"Thank you noona!"

I gave him a strange look, why would he be thanking me for saying yes to ice cream with Yongguk. I saw Himchan elbow him in the stomach with a smile plastered on his face. Zelo let out a small squeak and glared at his hyung.

Yongguk gave me a nod and turned to leave. I stared at his back as he disappeared with his group, the girls doing the same thing that I was. Then they all burst into talk, trying to tell me things at the same time that I couldn't understand. It all came out a mess with one person saying one thing and the other person saying another.

I spun around and yelled at them. "One at a time!"

They all got silent before Jihyo spoke up. "You do realize that I'm going to make fun of you for doing this right? A month ago you would have never done something like this, especially with Yongguk."

"Yeah whatever."

"I think you like him," said Bom out of no where. We all turned to face her and I gave her a glare, she replied with a shrug and an innocent smile.

"We all know that you like Youngjae, it's so obvious," said Jinsu. Bom's eyes widenend and her cheeks turned red. She began to get flustered and trying to deny that she like him. "See? There you go getting all defensive."

She let out a sigh and slumped her shoulders. "Fine, you win, are you happy now? I like him okay?"

"Bom, we knew that a while ago, just saying," said Jihyo to her.

"Back to the subject here," said Jinsu.

"Yes, Eunae, care to explain?"

I sighed and looked after where he just was, now gone. Yongguk, the man that had stolen me away. I never thought that I would be telling the girls that I was actually in love with someone. I didn't want to, I didin't want to say that I've fallen to the level of all those other girls that had ever loved Yongguk once before but I couldn't help it. It wasn't my fault he just had to be in the right place at the right time.

He's a bad boy with a tainted heart, but he's all mine.