Not What It Seems

The Lioness

The woman in front of us froze as she walked into the kitchen to see what we were up to. A smile crept onto her face as we stood there staring at her while in the same position as we were a few seconds ago. She dropped her hip, it was Jin Ah's mother.

"I swear it isn't what it looks like," I said quickly.

Her smile widened. "I'm pretty sure it is what it looks like. You two just carry on but don't do anything too stupid."

I stood there and gaped at her as she left the kitchen. I turned to Yongguk and gave him a glare. "This is all your fault."

"How?"

"Because you made me, you know what, never mind," I said, shaking my head. I can't believe that I was just about to tell him about me actually, maybe, liking him. No way.

"No, tell me."

"I said no, Yongguk. What don't you get?"

"Fine fine," he said, waving his hand in front of me. I scrunched my nose and pushed it away as he was still attatched to me. I wanted him off since the moment was ruined. There was no point.

"Get off of me."

"How about no?"

"I said to get off," I growled at him. Pushing him away from me, I punched his arm lightly and walked back outside to where my friends were seated. They all turned to stare at me as I came towards them and took a seat at the table.

"What?"

They all turned away quickly and began eating again, it seemed like they all looked everywher but at me. What was wrong with them all? Don't tell me that they saw all of that in the kitchen. Please tell me that they didn't.

"What is the matter with all of you?"

They seemed to jump at the sound of my voice. Bom got up and grabbed her half full plate. "You know what? I think I'm going to go and throw this away. Yeah, I'm just throwing thist away!" She said as if she was reassuring herself before bolting from the deck and into the house. It was strange for her to just up and leave like that. I gave her back a weird look.

"I need to go to the bathroom," said Youngjae as he got up and left.

"Hyung, I'm coming with you!" Zelo also bolted from the table to Youngjae's side. Since when did two boys go to the bathroom together? Everybody was acting so strange all of a sudden.

Jihyo coughed and Jin Ah looked like she was a ghost, her skin pale. "What is wrong with you guys?"

"Um....."

"We saw you and Yongguk in the kitchen," said Jihyo plain and simple as she continued to eat. She seemed to be the least fazed about the actions that they had witnessed. I wanted to hit myself for letting Yongguk get to me like that. I wanted to storm out of the house and just leave but I couldn't and I wouldn't do that to Jin Ah.

My worst nightmare just came true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello all of my beautiful subbies and readers!! I won't be updating for a few days because I have track camp until the middle of next week. Wish me luck and don't forget that comments are highly appreciated as well as subscribing!! ^^