Pocket of Hearts

The Lioness

Yongguk turned around and I let my arms drop from his torso. He leaned forward, inching closer to me. What was he thinking, was he going to kiss me? He was going slow and I wandered what was on his mind. As our lips connected, the feeling was different from what it usually was. It wasn't filled with lust, instead something else lingerd there. Butterflies exploded in my stomach, something that I rarely felt with someone. Something about Yongguk made me lose myself in him, he had my mind spinning and my thoughts only on him in this moment that was pure bliss. This kiss was slow and sweet, actually meant to mean something. I felt so superhuman.

My hand came up and ran along his strong jaw line, cupping his cheek to pull him just a little closer. He didn't know what he was doing to me, he was turning my whole world upside down and I was completely fine with it. We slowly parted, opening our eyes to look into the other's. There was something different between us now and there was no going back.

I was no longer confused by him, his intentions were clear now and I was willing to take them on. We were the same, both broken and then fixed but having cracks left over. Was this my purpose in life? To fix him and in turn have him fix me? I didn't feel lost anymore, I didn't feel alone because I know that I'm not the only one who was going through something.

I thought about him, so many things running through my head at once. Now I know, I'll go to war over you. It feels like Heaven has sent me my guardian angel and here he was, right in front of me. I got all the questioins and you know all the answers. I went and took your heart, boy, and held it up for ransom. If you're going, you're coming back again, back to me. You make me so mad but I just keep coming back. I can't get over you and the things that you do. I swear that I don't want anybody but you. Bang Yongguk.

That night I went to sleep with Yongguk on my mind. He was my oxygen, something that I need to live.

 

 

I met Jinsu at the skatepark the next day and noticed that Yongguk was there as well. We mostly stayed away from each other but we met the other's eyes every time that we looked up. We had this connection and I didn't want to ever let it go.

I feels like I am finally alive. I smirked knowingly at him and he did the same back.

I turned and shot the ball at the basket, Jinsu complaining in the process. This was my life and my friends. Everything was all right, I'm putting the past behind me and looking forward.

I have a pocket of hearts but his is the only one that I want. I was stuck on stupid, stupidly in love with someone that I never expected would take my heart away from me. But that was all right, he could have my heart and never give it back as long as he treats it right.

Jinsu had made a basket when I had been lost in my thoughts.

"Unnie are you all right? You seem out of it today."

"I'm fine," I smiled at her and then met the gaze of Yongguk across the park, making my smile bigger. Jinsu looked between the two of us and before she could say anything, I drug her out of the skatepark. "Let's go and get some ice cream."

Yongguk began walking towards us and Jinsu watched me, ready for something to happen. It seemed like we were in slow motion as we looked at each other out of the corners of our eyes as we passed by each other.

I let a smirk come onto my face as we walked right past the other. To anybody else it would look like nothing had ever happened between us and that we were total strangers. But to us, that look meant a lot.

I'm not trying to be cocky, I got his heart in my pocket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how did you all like this chapter? Sorry that I haven't updated this in a while but here it is! Chapter number 34! I'm kind of sad to announce that this story will be coming to a close soon.