Mystified

The Lioness

I crawled back under the covers of my bed and let out a long sigh, releasing all of my stress over the man that had stood in front of me just minuted ago. He was on my mind too much, occupying my thoughts more than he should. I was losing my mind over him, he was driving me insane with what he does to me. Bang Yongguk, that sneaky bastard.

He had my heart jumping every time he would get near me and as much as I tried to deny it, there was something about him that I was drawn to. I hated not being able to control my feelings around him. I hated not being in control of myself, it was like he was manipulating my emotioins and there was nothing that I could do about it.

I stared up at the ceiling of the dark room. I was all alone, only my thoughts to keep me company in my confinment.

"What are you doing Eunae?" I whispered to myself.

Yongguk had me under a spell and I couldn't break free. That or maybe it was because I didn't want to be free of his intoxication. He ignited something inside of me that I didn't know that I had.

What am I afraid of? Love. I was afraid of falling in love.

Flashes of all the times that I was with Yongguk glued themselves to my eyelids as I tried to fall asleep. The memories wouldn't leave me alone. They reminded me of what I could and couldn't have, how he teased me. He was taunting me and it was driving me crazy.

I rolled onto my side, trying to escape the memories. But they still remained with me as I tried to think of something else. What I was feeling for him was so confusing to me. What was it that had me so attracted to him? Was it the way he talked or the way he walked? Or was it simply something else that kept me coming back for more?

I shook my head and closed my eyes. I would have to sort this all out somethime. Sooner or later this would have to be looked into. I wasn't going to stay up all night long with him on my mind. Not now and not ever. I wasn't like that and I never will be. But he had me mysitfied, he had me in the palm of his hand and he knew how to make me feel helpless around him.

I needed to get away, to escape. Somehow...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for such a short chapter! I promise the next one is a lot longer than this one! ^^