Not So Into You

The Lioness

Hello my beautiful readers and subbies I'm back!! It's been sooooo long since I've updated this story but here's another chapter!! Hope you enjoy and have a nice day!! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked at everyone at the table in suspicion and then bolted from it, heading towards the door to the house. I opened it and entered the living room where I froze. Semmi had Yongguk pinned on his back to the couch and she was straddling him while holding his wrists down. He glared up at her but wasn't putting up a fight to throw her off of him.

"Why don't you say bye to all of your friends and take me back home instead. We could have a lot more fun at my place then being here. Trust me," she leaned in seductively and whispered into his ear.

I just stood at the enterance to the room frozen in place. I knew that she was a but seriously? She doesn't realize that she is at a birthday party and not some strip club in the middle of the night.

Suddenly Yongguk sat up and threw her off of him. He pushed himself off the couch into a standing position with his back facing me. Neither of them had noticed that I was here and Semmi looked pissed off but she stood and talked to Yongguk in a sickly sweet voice. "Oppa, won't you take care of me and take me home and stay with me. Please?"

"No Semmi now leave me alone," he growled at her while crossing his arms. At this action, his biceps bulged and my eyes followed to the muscles in his arms. He was good looking no doubt about it.

"But Oppa, I thought that you understood."

"There is nothing to understand about you other then you're a Semmi."

She looked taken aback but composed herself. Then her vicious side showed itself. "I told you to take me home now!"

"No and don't ask me again."

"But I thought that you liked me."

He dropped his arms but I couldn't tell what kind of expression he had on his face since his back was turned to me. "I don't like you Semmi, I never did and I never will. Just deal with it and leave if you want to. Drive youself home."

"Yongguk I said take me home!" She stomped her foot on thr ground, making her s bounce. Her arms were at her sides in fists and she looked like she was about to murder someone. I cringed at her expression. So not attractive.

"I said no!" Yongguk said, finally raising his voice.

Suddenly Semmi was the nice and sweet girl that she was before and she walked to Yongguk. She placed one of her hands on his chest and stood on her tip toes to be just inches from his face. Her s were almost touching his chest and I rolled my eyes. Typical. If she couldn't convince a guy to do something for her immediately she would throw herself at him.

"Oppa, please take me home," she whispered as she batted her long eyelashes at him.

He shoved her away from him and growled at her in his dep voice, "No now leave me alone. I don't like you so you can stop being such a ."

He spun around to walk away but met my eyes and stopped. He shook his head and walked past me while brushing shoulders with me. I turned my head to watch his retreating form outside. Looking back at Semmi, she glared at me and I sent one back at her. She let out a frustrated small scream and stormed out the front door with her cell phone already dialing a number.

Just as she walked through the door frame she turned back to me with a face. "Don't think you've won this yet. Yongguk is mine and there is nothing that can stop me from having him."

"What ever ."

She closed the door loudly and called to Ami who appeared at her side a few seconds later.

I turned and walked back outside to the deck to find Yongguk in my seat. I walked up behind him and poked his neck. He turned and smiled cockily at me with his signature grin. "What can I do for you today?"

"You can get out of my seat."

"Oh, this was yours?"

"Well yeah, now get out Yongguk."

"Why don't you sit on my lap? There aren't any more seats left anyway."

I looked around the deck to see that he was telling the truth. I glared at him and crossed my arms. He cocked his head, the grin still plastered onto his face as he opened his arms for me to sit on his lap. I rolled my eyes and walked to the other side of the table. I sat down with Bom as she scoooted over to allow both of us to sit in the same seat. I looked back up at him to see a fake pout on his face.

I teasingly smirked at him. I wasn't sitting on his lap any time soon, no matter how much he wanted me to. It was never happening.