Why won't they tell me?

Not one, not two, but twelve

"Noona! Since today there's no school. Can we go out and buy ice cream?" I looked at Bacon and smiled. 

"Ok let's take everyone. My treat."

-----The streets-----

Me and the guys walked in the streets toward the ice cream shop. Lay was walking beside admiring everything. I couldn't help, but smile at him. "Lay how exactly does Sehun know Taemin?" Lay looked at me and smiled.

"Sehun is good friends with Taemin. Even after Taemin became a trainee they kept in touch. Why noona? Do you want me to give you Jonghyun hyung's number?" I smiled at the idea even though I knew he was joking.

"NO!" Me and Lay looked at everyone. 

"Lay you know how Jonghyun hyung is. He'll like noona and take her away." I looked at Xiumin and then at Lay.

"Ok.Ok. I understand. Sorry noona." I looked at the guys who already started walking. 

"It's ok, but if you're good friends with SHINee why don't you ask him if he can get you in as a trainee?" Lay smiled and looked at me.

"Actually noona you see we're...." Suho covered Lay's mouth and looked at me. 

"Lay I forgot. What's your favorite ice cream again?"  Lay removed Suho's hand from his mouth. 

"My favorite ice cream is Strawberry. How could you forget hyung?" Suho looked at Lay and scratched the back of his head. "You try remembering 10 people's favorite ice cream."

"Bacon likes Chocolate. I like strawberry. D.O likes strawberry. Lulu likes Vanilla. Sehun likes..." Suho covered his mouth and looked at me. "Sica what flavor do you want?" 

"I want mint flavor ice cream." Suho nodded and pulled Lay in front of him to the ice cream shop. "That's weird why did Suho stop Lay from talking?" I shook my head and kept walking. 

----Ice cream shop----

We all sat down at a table eating our ice cream. "Lay what were you trying to tell me earlier?" Lay looked at me and smiled.

"Noona we don't need Jonghyun hyung to help us because.."

"Noona! Try my ice cream it's really good!" I looked at Kai and nodded. I tried is ice cream and smiled. "It's really good." Chanyeol pouted and looked at me. "Noona try mine too!" I nodded and then everyone had me trying their ice cream. Then they tarted sharing with each other and making a mess. I laughed at Lulu and Xiumin's ice cream mustache. I looked at my ice cream and played with it. What was Lay tring to say before Suho and Kai stopped him? Why did they even stop him? Why wouldn't they tell me? I sighed and looked up. Everyone was having fun.