Where's LuLu?

Not one, not two, but twelve

I sat down with everyone and just stared at my food. Everyone was talking about their classes and the people they met. I played with my food frustrated. Why did I say that to Donghae? He's been my friend since kindergarten and I betrayed him by protecting Lay. Then again I couldn't let him hurt Lay after be helped me. Why did Donghae act that way this morning and afternoon? Donghae isn't mean he's really nice and caring. Is he jealous? No why would Donghae be jealous I'm only his friend. I sighed and walked in the garden. I sat down in a bench and looked at the flowers.

"Noona are you ok?" I looked up and saw Kris. He sat down beside me and waited for me to answer him. I didn't answer him, because if I did I might start crying again. "Noona..if we caused trouble for you I'm sorry." I looked at Kris and began crying. Kris panicked and hesitated before speaking. "Noona I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just trying to help. I'm sorry." I shook my head and smiled at him. "No, it's not that. You're all nice to me and I should do the same to you. I'm fine. I just miss my parents and sister."

"Noona why don't you call them?"

"I don't want to bother them." 

"Noona don't worry. While we are here we will keep you company." I looked at Kris and smiled.

 

we all left school laughing about the bird that entered through the window and landed on the teachers' desk. We walked home together thinking about what we would eat for dinner. "I haven't cooked for you since you got here, so tonight I'll make dinner." Everyone looked at me and smiled. "Noona if you want I'll help you." I looked at D.O and nodded. Since we made a delicious cake together I can't deny his offer. "I can help too! I always help D.O cook." I looked at Lay surprised and then at D.O. D.O nodded and I smiled at Lay. "Ok you can help us cook." Everyone cheered which made me laugh.

 

"Noona can we make these side dishes?" I looked at Lay and nodded. D.O had already started cutting the vegetables and I started cooking the rice. We began cooking while D.O and Lay singed. I smiled and singed along with them. "Noona is this good?" I went over to Lay and D.O who cooked the side dishes. D.O held out a piece of meat and I let him feed me. I chewed it and savored the flavor. I smiled and nodded at D.O. "It's delicious D.O! You did a fantastic job." D.O smiled at me and went back to cooking. Lay offered me a piece of chicken and I ate it. "Wow! Lay that's really good! You're an amazing cook!" Lay smiled and went back to cooking. 

 

Everyone sat down at the table and looked at all the food. "Did you cook all of this noona?" I looked at Bacon and shook my head. "Actually me, D.O and Lay cooked all of this. It's amazing. Lets eat." Everyone nodded and began eating. I noticed Xiumin staring at the cake we made earlier. "Noona did you make that?" I smiled at Xiumin and shook my head. "All three of us made it. We'll all try it after eating." I was about to eat when I noticed Lulu wasn't here. I put my chopsticks down and looked around. "Have any of you seen lulu?" Everyone shook their head and I took out my phone. I stood up and called Lulu. He didn't answer. I went up to his room, but he wasn't there either. I went downstairs and everyone was waiting for me. I smiled at everyone and grabbed the door handle. "You all go ahead and eat. I forgot to pick up banana milk and other things. I'll be fine, but all of you go ahead and eat." Everyone hesitated, but eventually went back to the table and began eating. 

 

I dialed lulu's number, but there was no answer. I searched the park for him, but I didn't see him. Then it began to rain heavily and I began to panic. What if lulu got wet and sick? He didn't have a jacket or umbrella. I walked toward a tree for shade, but I didn't notice a pond in front. I fell into the pond and I felt a sharp pain in my ankle. I began to panic. What if I don't get out? I will drown in the pond. 

 

"Hyung should we look for noona? It's raining and she could catch a cold." Then the door opened and everyone ran to the door. Lulu came in and everyone groaned frustrated. "Lulu have you seen Sica noona?" Lulu looked at everyone confused and shook his head. Everyone began pacing around and ran out the door with umbrellas. 

I managed to pull myself out of the pond and landed on the grass. I breathed heavily and tried getting up, but fell to the floor. I grabbed my ankle, but felt a sharp pain and left it alone. Then I heard a thunder and flinched. I closed my eyes and covered my ears. i began shaking and crying. Where's lulu? Then I passed out.

Suho searched the park for Jessica, but couldn't find her. Then he noticed something lying on the ground. He walked over to it slowly and noticed it was Jessica. He picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride to her house. He called everyone to tell them to return home since he found Jessica. "Don't worry Sica. I'll get you home safe. Just hang in there." 

"Where's lulu?" Jessica mumbled.

"He's home safe so don't worry."

"I'm glad. I'd be upset if anything happens to any of you."

"Sica you don't know us, but you treat us so nicely. Why?"

"I owe all of you, because you all are here I'm not lonely anymore."

"What would you do if we left one day."

"I'd be upset. I don't want you to leave."

"We won't leave you Sica. Don't worry."

A thunder bolted exploded and Jessica flinched. She grabbed Suho's shirt tighter.

"Sica. Are you afraid of thunder?"

Jessica whimpered and Suho sighed. He began singing to drain out the thunder. 

 

Suho laid Jessica in her bed and left to his room. "He didn't tell us she was lonely or that she's afraid of thunder."