Girl's Generation

Not one, not two, but twelve

I sat down looking at my phone. Leeteuk told me I couldn't let anyone know what we were planning. I sighed. I wanted to tell the guys so they could avoid my appa. I checked the time. 10:45 AM. They were in school by now.

-----At school------

D.O was in cooking class not paying attention. He let his partner do all the cooking. He missed Jessica. He sighed and played with the flour that his partner spilled. He wrote, "내가 당신을 그리워." (I miss you.) Then he erased it and wrote, "난 네가 좋아." (I like you.) He smiled looked up. His partner looked at him and her face turned red. D.O erased it and just sat there. When the bell rang he got up and left the classroom. 

 

Sehun was walking in the hallway distracted. He was still upset that Jessica left. He didn't even notice that he bumped into someone.

"Yah! What just because you're new you think you can bump into anyone and not apologize!?"

Sehun turned around and looked at the guy confused.

"Did I bump into you?"

"Now you think you're funny? Trying not to remember? Lets teach this punk a lesson."

-------Donghae's POV-------

School wasn't the same without Sica here. Everything seemed boring and pointless. Why did I even come to school any way?

"Now you think you're funny? Trying not remember? Lets teach this punk a lesson."

I quickly made my way to the guy without making it seem like I cared. I don't even know his name but he's one of the guys that used to live with Sica. That's all I know. I put my hand on his shoulder and everyone stopped. 

"What are you guys doing?"

"Donghae!"

The guy looked at me and I could see his shocked expression. I looked at the four guys. 

"What are you doing here Donghae?"

"I was going to ask the same thing."

"This punk bumped into me and doesn't apologize. Then he pretends he didn't even bump into me."

"Well this punk is my friend so you mess with him and you deal with me got it?"

They all nodded and ran away. Sehun looked at me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"Help me."

"Can't I help a person in need?"

"I thought you hated us?"

"I never hated you guys. I hated that you kept a secret from Sica. She didn't need to know what you were afraid of or what you looked like as a baby. She needed to know what you are like now. That secret you kept from her and it will hurt her. I made a promise to Sica. To look out for you guys while she was gone."

I could tell Sehun felt guilty about keeping his secret from Sica. 

"When the time comes I'll help you guys explain."

"Thanks Donghae. I don't know if you remember my name. I'm Sehun."

"Sehun. You are twelve to remember. I'm surprised Sica even remembered."

"Yeah I miss noona."

"Me too. Don't worry it's only one summer. Come on classes are about to start."

-------At a dance studio--------

I walked in with Ryeowook and saw that everyone was waiting for us. 

"Did you wait long?"

"No we just got here. Sica. I want to introduce you to your new member of Girls Generation. The Dance Machine Hyoyeon."

"It's nice to meet you Sica. I'm Hyoyeon, but you can call me Hyo. I'm the best dancer in Girls Generation so I want to teach you a few moves before we debut."

"It's nice to meet you too. That seems like a great idea my dancing isn't that good."

"Practice makes perfect."

Hyoyeon started playing music and began dancing. I watched carefully trying to remember all the moves. She stopped the music and looked at me.

"Think you can do it?"

"Yeah."

She played the music and I began dancing. It wasn't so hard for me to me dance since me and Hae always did it on our free time. Then I noticed Wook and Leeteuk joining me too. I smiled and Hyo also joined in. Then the door opened and the girls from yesterday came in.

"What? Does the leader of Girls Generation not get an invitaion?"

"Of course you do Tae. You too girls come and dance with us. Sica that's Taeyeon the leader of Girls Generation, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Tiffany, Seohyun, and Sooyoung. Girls this is our new member Jessica, Sica."

"Hyo we were there yesterday. Glad you're on our team Sica. I'm Sunny. Sorry about your dad."

Everyone elbowed Sunny and gave her death glares. 

"OW!"

"It's ok everyone. I'm not that upset about my dad as much as I am for my best friend, Donghae. He was the one who taught me to sing and dance."

"He can sing and dance?"

"Yeah and he's really good at it."

"Hyung don't we also need an extra member on our team? Why not get him?"

 "Really!?"

"I can let him adution. If he's good then i'll consider him being part of Super Junior."

I smiled at the thought of Donghae being here with me. We could both become idols and still be together. Then my smile faded when I thought about the guys back home.