[Almost] Caught

Not one, not two, but twelve

I looked out at the city from the balcony. Everything has changed from the moment I met the twelve guys. No from the moment my dad decided he wanted to be a manager for an idols' group. Now because of that I'm an idol and also is Hae. I can't go to school anymore. Leeteuk and Wookie tried their best to teach me but it wasn't the same. I was starting to miss my old life and at the same time I liked this one too. I sighed and watched as my father and twelve guys walk into the hotel. Wait! My dad and the twelve guys are here at the hotel!? Why!? I quickly ducked and began to panic. What was he doing here? Why are the guys here with him!? 

"Sica!" I looked at Wookie and he was also ducked down. He signaled me to come over to his side. I did and he quickly pulled me up. "Go to the first floor. Here's a hat, sunglasses and scarf. Go to the cafe they have on their right. No it's the left! Yeah the left. Go now. Your dad is on his way up here. If he sees you we're done for. Make sure no one recognizes you ok?" I looked at Wookie and nodded. I put on the hat, scarf and sunglasses. Then I quickly left the room and went to the elevator. Both of them opened but I went to the one on the right as a man came out of the one from the left. It was my father. The door closed as he looked in my direction. I sighed as the elevator went down to the first floor. When the doors opened I saw the guys sitting in the couches in front of me. I began to panic and got out of the elevator. I couldn't go back up. Then I remembered the cafe is in the right. No the left. Which was it!? I saw one of them get up and I went to the left. Luckily I found the cafe and I sat down. I ordered a frappe to drink since I hadn't had anything to eat this morning. Then I saw a figure in front of me and I looked up. It was Yeollie. I froze and he smiled at me. I began to panic again. Did he recognize me? "Excuse me can I sit here? The whole cafe is full." I looked at him and then around at the cafe. The whole place was crowded with people. I looked back at Yeollie and nodded. "Thank you. You know. You remind me of my friend, Jessica. She prefers to be called Sica though. You two look a bit a like but I can't really see your face. You know she left to the States with her parents but her dad stayed behind. I miss her. I miss everything about her. Her smile. Her laugh. Her jokes. Her voice. I sound like a crazy guy in love, but you know I've always had a crush on her. Since the first time she smiled. At first I didn't know why but then when she was leaving I missed her so much my heart hurt. So I went to the airport to say good bye and to tell her that I fell for her, but she already left. I don't want to tell her now. She's on vacation. What kind of vacation is it when someone confesses to you? It will ruin her trip. Maybe if we meet again then I'll confess. Don't you think?" I looked at Yeollie and nodded. For some reason Yeollie's confession didn't bother me so much. It actually made me smile. "That's the one! That's exactly like her smile! Wow you even have the same smile as her. Now I feel better. Even if its not her smile that smile is the reason I fell for her. Thank you." He got up and bowed. Then he left. I waited until Wookie called me that the coast was clear but I stayed at the cafe. My frappe was hardly touched and all soagy. I smiled and looked at where Yeollie sat down. "Next time we meet I'll hear your confession as Sica and not as a stranger Yeollie."

I got back to the hotel room and Wookie was waiting for me. I looked at him but he seemed too distracted. "Wookie are you ok?" Wookie just shook his head and paced the room. Then Leeteuk came in with the girls and they walked over to Wookie.

"What did he say?"

"He knows what we're up to. He says he knows we're up to some dirty trick but he's not sure what that trick is. Sica's mom will call soon and he will be back. Girls you have to take Sica with you. If her father comes he'll turn this whole place upside down to find her. He'll be debuting EXO sooner so we should all prepare to drop the bomb right after him."

Everyone nodded and I started packing. I completely forgot about my mother and Kryssie. 

------At the house-----

The phone rang and Lulu answered it. 

"Hello?"

"Hello? Please pass me my husband."

"Yes ma'am."

Lulu quickly went and got Mr. Jung. Mr. Jung picked up the phone.

"Hi honey. Did you get home safe after picking Jessica up?"

"Pick her up!? She wasn't even in the plane! Where is she!?"

"What are you talking about? I dropped her off. I saw her go to her exit."

"Then where is she!?"

"I know exactly where she is. I'll call you back soon honey."

Mr. Jung hung up and left the house.

-------At the hotel-------

There was a knock on the door and Leeteuk answered it. Mr. Jung grabbed Leeteuk by the collar and glared at him. 

"Where is she!? Where's my daughter!? If you as so much as touch my daughter I'll kill you all!"

"What are you talking about? What daughter? We don't have any girl in here."

"I know she's here! Jessica! Jessica! Come out right now!" 

"What is going on!?"

"You all better hand my daughter over if you want to live! Don't think I don't know what you're up to! You're trying to torture my daughter to get me from debuting EXO! It won't work! Give her to me now!"

"We know that wouldn't work. That's why we didn't try it."

Mr. Jung let go of Leeteuk and looked at them both. 

"I won't stop until I have my daughter back."

Then he left and both guys looked at each other. 

-----At the girls' hotel-----

I sat down waiting for any news from Wookie or Leeteuk but none if them called. The girls went to practice and I stayed behind. Then my phone rang and without thinking I answered it. 

"Hello!?"

"Noona!?"

"Chen?"

"Noona it is you. Are you ok? We heard from Mr. Jung that you've been kidnapped."

"I'm fine Chen."

"Noona where are you? We will come get you."

"No!"

"No?"

"I don't know where I'm at Chen. So I can't ask you to come get me."

"Noona. Are you really ok?"

"I'm fine really."

"Noona. I should have disagreed with everyone. If I convinced everyone to let you stay then you wouldn't be kidnapped and suffering. I'm sorry noona."

"It's not your fault Chen. Look I'm fine and healthy. These people are actually nice. I was scared at first but they've treated me nicely here. Don't feel bad ok? Don't tell anyone you called me ok? If you do my dad might get suspicious and the people might start torturing me."

"Ok noona I won't tell anyone but I can still call you right?"

"Yes but if I don't answer it's because someone is with me an I can't."

"Ok noona. I think Mr. Jung is home. I'm glad you're ok."

"Me too bye Chen."

"Bye."

I hung up and and laid down on the bed. Hopefully no one finds out. If someone does everything will be ruined. I sighed and closed my eyes. Then my phone vibrated several times. I looked up. It was a text from Wookie, Chen and Sehun. I looked at Wookie's text.

Wookie: Hey coast is clear. Your dad left already.

Then I read Chen's message. 

Chen: I like Sica noona the best

Then I read Sehun's message.

Sehun: I love Sica noona the best. 

Then I got two more texts from Chen and Sehun.

Chen: Noona! Me and Sehun were playing a game!

Sehun: Me and Chen were playing a game noona!

I laughed and looked at it again. Their confessions are probably the funniest I've ever read.