I love you

Not one, not two, but twelve

I walked into my room and closed the door. I locked it and quietly cried. I leaned against the door and cried my heart out. Then I heard a knock on my door. "Sica. It's Hae. I called your dad. He said its ok if you want to sleep at my house tonight. He'll be here tomorrow morning." I wiped my tears and calmed down. 

"Can you give me a few minutes to pack?" 

"Sure thing Sica." I waited before he walked downstairs before I got my suitcase. Then I heard another knock on my door. 

"Noona are you really going with Donghae hyung?" It was Bacon.

"It's my last night in Korea. I want to be with Hae."

----Bacon's POV---- 

I clinched my fist when she said that, but I understood. She was upset with us.

"Ok noona. If that's what you want."

I walked back down the stairs and into the living room. Everyone except Donghae looked at me and looked sad. I looked away trying not to cry or punch the wall from anger.

"Maybe I should talk to Sica noona." We looked at Lulu and nodded. As he got up Donghae spoke.

"Sica hates people who lie to her." 

Lulu froze and sat back down. We all looked at Donghae.

"I lied to her once to protect her and it took me 4 years to gain it back. The only reason I gained it was because I was the only person she had to trust. No matter how much you're trying to protect her you'll hurt her. Right now you're sending her away so she won't find out, but she will and when she does she won't forgive you. Even if her father told you to keep it a secret she won't forgive you. You should have told her the truth the first day. Now it's too late. I'm not saying this in a threatening or mean way. I'm saying this as advice. I know you all like me don't want to see her leave."

We all got quiet and looked down. He was right. If we told Sica sooner she cold stay. She could smile. She wouldn't suffer. Then Sica came down with her suitcase and we stood up. "Hae let's go." Donghae bowed and helped Sica with her suitcase.

---Sica's POV---

I looked at the guys and felt the tears come out again. Lulu ran to me and hugged me. I hugged him back and smiled while I cried. We let go and he gave me a small smile. "Noona. Call and text me all the time ok?" I nodded and smiled at lulu. Tao came up next and hugged me tight and I hugged him back. "Take care noona and eat all your meals." I nodded and smiled at Tao. Kris hugged me next and I hugged him back. "Noona I'll miss you." I nodded and cried more. Then Xiumin came up and hugged me tightly. "Noona don't worry too much about us ok? We'll be fine." I nodded and smiled at Xiumin. Then D.O shyly hugged me lightly and then tightly. "Don't forget us noona. We won't forget you." I nodded and cried a bit more. Then Sehun came hugged me and tried to hold back tears. "Noona make sure to send us pictures ok? We've never seen your eomma or saeng." I laughed and nodded. Kai hugged me tightly almost knocking the breath out of me which made me laugh. "Noona I have a phone now so call me or text me anytime ok?" I smiled and nodded. Chen hugged me lightly and I hugged him back. "Noona. We didn't spend a lot of time together, but we'll miss you." I nodded and looked at Chen. Yeollie pushed everyone and hugged me tight. "Noona! I love you! I can't watch you leave like this!" I laughed at yeollie's bright energy, but everyone pushed him off me. "YAH!!" Yeollie pouted and I laughed. Suho came up to me and smiled. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. "Thank you for everything Sica. We'll never forget you." I nodded and let go, but Suho still held me. My heart skipped a beat and I began to blush. Then he finally let go of me. Then Bacon hugged me and I hugged him back. "Sica nothing will be the same without you here. Please take care of yourself. Saranghae." I felt my heart skip a beat again. We finally let go and Lay was last. I looked at him and he smiled at me. He hugged me and I hugged me back. "So goodbye. Don't cry and smile. He's your bias right? So don't cry anymore noona. We'll meet again." I cried the most with Lay and nodded. I pulled away, but Lay held me there. "Noona you know me and D.O tell our secrets rights? There's one secret you should know about me. I won't tell you though. The heart will." Then he slip something into my pocket and I began to blush. We pulled away and I looked at everyone. "Goodbye everyone." They all waved and I turned and left the house.

 

----Donghae's house----

"Give me one reason! One reason and I'll let you go there!"

"Hae! He's Jonghyun! He's handsome, talented, muscular, angelic voice!"

"Anyone can sing and dance."

"Can you sing and dance?"

"Ofcourse I can."

"Show me then."

"N-Now?"

"Yeah Mr. Hotshot."

"Ok I will then."

I played Oppa Oppa and Hae glared at me playfully. I smiled cutely and he sighed defeatly. He started dancing once the music began and I clapped. I smiled and singed along with him. Then my mind drifted off.

-----Flashback----

I woke up early than anyone. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen for a glass if water. Then I heard the piano playing softly. I stopped at the bottom stairs and sat down. The melody was peaceful and soft. Then I heard someone singing. It was Lay. I listened as he singed and smiled. I quietly singed along with him. It was the same song we sang in class. For some reason it was much more meaningful like it was meant for someone. Then the keys got lighter and Lay's voice got quieter. 

"Can't you say you love me Sica?" 

-----Flashback ends------

My heart skipped a beat again just remembering that. I felt my pocket and remembered Lay put something there. Donghae looked at me and I looked at him. "So? Was I right?"

"I guess not everyone is gifted like me." I teased.

"Yah Sica!"

"I'm just teasing Hae. I should go to sleep. Good night."

"Good night Diva."

----In the guest room----

I sat on the bed and stated at the small white box with a pink ribbon. Should I open it? I grabbed the box and finally opened it. A heart locket necklace was inside. I took it and admired it. It was beautiful. Then I noticed writing on the back. I looked at it closer and read the tiny word. "I love you." I sat there in shock and put the necklace down. "Lay loves me?" I shook my head and put the necklace back. Then I remembered Bacon's words "Saranghae." I shook my head again. "Did Bacon like me too?"