Good-bye

Not one, not two, but twelve

The Ferris Wheel started moving and I looked at D.O. We got off the Ferris Wheel and everyone was there. 

"Sica!" I looked at everyone. They seemed worried, ashamed, embarrassed, betrayed. 

"Guys. I really didn't know you all had a favorite stuffed animal. That is so cute! Tao you have a panda and Kris you have a sheep!" Everyone looked at me confused and then at D.O.

"D.O. Did you tell her our.."

"Yeah I told her our secrets." Everyone breathed relieved and laughed.

"Let's go home."

-----The next day----

I sat down at my desk and noticed all the girls going around talking. One of the girls saw me and came over to me. "Jessica have you heard? SM entertainment secretly had new trainees. They're a 12 member band called EXO. They're great at singing and dancing, but because they can't be debuted yet they left to an unknown secret location. They posted a picture of one of the members look!" She turned the screen towards me and as I was leaning foreword to see Bacon came and took the phone away. "Sorry I've heard rumors all day, but never seen it. Sica I need to talk to you it's important." I nodded and got up. 

 

"What's going on bacon?" 

"You're parents called when you left this morning. Your appa is coming back early, but your eomma and your saeng are staying over there. Your appa told me to tell you to pack, because you're leaving with your eomma and saeng. He'll be here soon and you'll have to leave."

"What!? Why? The school year is almost over!"

"Sica noona this is to protect you."

"Protect me? From what?"

"Noona please trust your appa and us ok?"

I looked at Bacon's sincere face and knew I could trust him, but none of this made sense. Why would my appa come back from his vacation? Why would he send me away before school ends? Why does Bacon agree? 

 

----At home------

I sat on my bed listening to SHINee-SHINee World. It always cheered me up when I was upset. Even now didn't help much to cheer me up. Thinking about SHINee remembed me that Sehun knows Taemin and I talked to Jonghyun. That upsitted me more. I knew I would have to say good-bye to the guys, but I didn't want to say it this early. Just thinking about it makes me cry. I wiped my tears and sighed. Then someone knocked on the door. "Come in." Tao came in and looked at me.

"Noona are you ok?" I nodded and he came in. He sat on the floor in front of me.  "Noona I heard from Bacon everything. Suho hyung explained everything to us. We don't want you to leave noona, but if you stay you'll get hurt. Your appa is the manager of the new group EXO. Fans will be coming here to meet them and it will be hard for you to go to school or be treated the same. Your appa will help us too so don't worry noona. We're all worried about you. So please go on the trip and be safe ok?" I looked at Tao and how sincere he was and I nodded. 

"You're not going anywhere!" Me and Tao both turned and saw Donghae. 

"Hae!" Donghae looked at me and walked inside. He held my hand and walked me out of my room. The guys were waiting downstairs blocking the door. "Move!" Suho stepped foreword and shook his head.

"Where are you taking Sica?"

"Why do you care? All you want to do is make her leave right?"

"That's not true! We're trying to protect her!"

"You don't want people disturbing her everyday life right? You don't want people treating her differently right? Then she'll come live with me. No one will disturb her there and no one will treat her differently." 

I looked at the guys and they all stood quiet. Donghae took a step foreword and Suho shook his head. "No. We can't let Sica stay here. She can't be here. She won't be safe. She needs to leave." I was in shock. Did Suho really just say that? Did he really want me to leave? Did he not care that I was leaving? I let go of Donghae's hand and he looked at me. Everyone looked at me. Everyone was quiet. I turned around and started toward the stairs. Then someone grabbed my hand. "Noona can we talk?" I recognized that voice it was lulu. "Please get ready. My dad is coming home. I want to rest a bit." He let go of my hand and I walked back to my room.