Please let this be a joke

Not one, not two, but twelve

I opened the door to my house and waited for everyone to enter. Once they were all inside I closed the door and extended my arm toward the living room. "You all must be tired please sit down." Everyone hesitated and looked at one guy who seemed older than the rest. He nodded and they all sat down. Bacon and lulu made room for me on the sofa between them. I hesitated and everyone looked at me curiously. "Sica noona come sit beside me and bacon." I smiled and nodded. How did I get myself into this? I sat beside lulu and bacon and sighed deeply. The older guy looked at me from across the room. "We should introduce ourselves. I'm Suho. The guardian of everyone here." I smiled at Suho and nodded. That made sense to have someone as the guardian of all these guys. "I'm Sehun! Nice to meet you noona!" I looked over at Sehun and smiled. He was cute almost like lulu. Then another guy introduced himself. "I'm Xiu. Nice to meet you noona." 

"I'm Kai! I'm really good at dancing. I'll teach you if you want."

"I'm Chanyeol, but you can call me Yeollie."

"I'm Tao. Nice to meet you."

"I'm kris."

"Annyeong noona. I'm Lay."

"Annyeong I'm Chen."

"Annyeong I'm D.O. Nice to meet you noona."

i looked at everyone and tried to memorize everyone's name. I smiled at everyone and looked at everyone. "Annyeong everyone. It's nice to meet all of you. My name is Jessica, but you all can call me Sica. You all must be tired right? Why don't I get your rooms ready so you can rest. We only have seven rooms, but one of them is mine so that leaves six for all of you to use. Each room has two beds so you'll have a room mate."  I walked upstairs and went into the guests room. I cleaned the room and fixed the bed. I stretched to reach the opposite side, but couldn't reach it. I hate being short now I have to walk to the opposite side and fix it. The cover stretched out and I looked up. Kai looked back at me smiling. "Need help?" I smiled back and nodded.

"Kai throw me a pillow." Kai smiled and threw the pillow on my face. I caught it before it fell on the floor. "Kai!" He laughed and shrugged at me. "You said throw me the pillow." I laughed and hit him with the pillow repeatedly. "Not like that!" Kai laughed and hit me back with the other pillow. He kept hitting me and I hit him back until we both fell on the bed. I landed on the bottom side and Kai landed on the upper side of the bed. We were both laughing and turned to look at each other. I hit him with the pillow and got up. "Come on Kai we need to finish so you all can rest." He nodded and got up to help me.

i laid in my room after everyone went in their rooms to sleep. I sighed and shook my head. "Sica you're dreaming. You have to be dreaming. You taking care of twelve guys for six months? Please tell me this is a joke." Then I fell asleep.