Super Junior

Not one, not two, but twelve

I sat impatiently waiting on my bed. Why was Wookie taking so long? What if Leeteuk saw someone more talented? No who could possibly be more talented than Hae? At that moment Wookie came in with papers. "Here you go Sica. Here's the information."

"Thank you Wookie!"

I took out my phone and found Hae's number. I sent him a text. 

Hae~

I heard there's an audition near home. How exciting! You should audition I'm sure you'll get in ^^ Did you hear about it?

I looked at Wookie and smiled. Then my phone vibrated and I looked down.

Yah! You text me for the first time since you've left after I confess and I'm missing you like crazy only to tell me about an addition! 

My face began to get warm and Wookie looked at me with huge eyes. 

"I didn't know you had a boyfriend Sica."

"Y-Yah! I told you he was my friend! I don't even know what he's talking about."

Wookie gave me the 'Ok whatever you say' look and I smiled at Hae's text. I replied back. 

I miss you

Wookie leaned over and I tried to hide my phone but he saw it. He gave me his famous 'I caught you' face. I laughed and looked at my phone as Hae's text came in. 

If I audition and make it I won't see you again.

Hae please just audition. It's my only wish. I have a surprise on the day of your audition.

What surprise?

You have to audition first

If I don't? Will that surprise go to waste?

Yes. Everything would have been a waste.

If I go and I make it. Will you join me later?

I may have already

What do you mean? 

Please audition and you'll know.

 

I looked at Wookie and smiled. He nodded and smiled at me. 

------Donghae's POV-------

I stared at the text messages between me and Sica. What did she mean by surprise? She seemed really strange today. What surprise could she have for me at the audition when she's left to America? None of it made sense but it was her wish for me to audition. 

-------The Next Day--------

I walked into the audition room. It was my turn and I was nervous. So what was Sica's surprise anyway? I bowed to the judges. There was two guys and a girl. The girl looked familiar but I couldn't tell she was wearing shades, hat and scarf. Was she an idol? I shook the idea away and began my performance. I began singing and dancing. When I was done the judges nodded and looked at the girl. "You were right. He is good. Donghae right? Welcome to Supe Junior. I'm Leeteuk."

"I made it!? Thank you! But um-"

"I told you I had a surprise Hae."

I watched as the girl took off her hat, shades and scarf and Sica looked at me with a bright smile. I went up to her and hugged her tight. "Sica is it really you!? How are you here? Why are you here? No that doesn't matter I'm glad you're here." Sica hugged me back and laughed.

------At the hotel------

Me and Donghae sat around the table. He looked at me and I looked at the table. He leaned in and grabbed my hand.

"You'll hate me for this, but I knew your father was up to something."

"No I don't hate you Hae. I just never knew my father was like that."

"Sica no matter what happens just know that the guys living in your house now are innocent."

"Hae. How are they?"

"They're sad that you're gone."

"I can only imagine."

"Sica is something else going on?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I've noticed D.O has acted different. He likes someone now. He baked her a cake and sent her a picture of it, but that's about it. I asked Sehun and he said D.O has a crush on someone who is far away."

I looked at Hae and then at my phone. 

-------Flashback-------

I leaned over the rail on the balcony and looked out. The wind felt great and the view was beautiful. Then my phone vibrated. It was a picture message from D.O. I smiled and opened it. Then I saw a beautiful cake with the words 'I like you' written on it. Then I looked down at the small message he wrote on the bottom of the picture. "I've fallen for you noona." 

-------Flashback ends------

I sighed and looked at Hae.

"They've fallen for you right? All of them fell for you. Like me."

I looked at Hae in shock. How did he know?

"How could they not? You're an amazing girl Sica. If they haven't realized that now they will later like D.O did. I should go. My mom will worry. See you soon."

He hugged me and left. Was he angry? Upset? Why did he leave so suddenly? I sighed and I remembered my promise to Kai. I took a few pictures in different clothes and different hairstyles. I sent them to him with a few messages and went to wash up for bed.

-------Kai's POV-------

My phone vibrated and I picked it up. It was 6 picture messages from noona. I opened them and looked at them. I smiled and laughed at her silly faces. I opened her last picture and I froze. Thump......Thump.......Thump........Thump........Thump........my heart skipped a beat. My heart was racing and skipping at the same time as I read her words, "I miss you so much Kai ❤" I looked at all her pictures again and suddenly they weren't funny anymore. They hurt to see her and not be by her side. What was wrong with me? Am I falling for Sica noona?