Suspicious

Not one, not two, but twelve

I woke up early and headed to the studio. I plugged my headphones in my ear and began dancing. My mind was filled with so many things. Was Hae really angry that the guys like me? There was only four of them that hadn't confessed to me. Kai, Xiumin, Suho and Kris. I shook my head and focused on my dancing. The important thing right now is debuting so my father won't get away with his scheme. I tripped and fell to the floor. I breathed heavily and stared at the floor. How did things get so complicated? Then I felt someone lift me up and I looked up. A guy looked at me and mouthed something I couldn't understand. I unplug my headphones and looked at him. 

"What was that?"

"Are you ok?"

"Oh I'm fine. I'm a bit of a klutz."

The guy smiled at me and I smiled at him back. Then he extended his hand and I did the same. We shook hands and he continued to look at me.

"I'm Cho Kyuhyun. I'm Super Junior's Maknae."

"Nice to meet you Kyuhyun. I'm Jessica Jung. Girl's Generation Vocalist."

"What are you doing here so early."

"Practicing. We will be debuting soon and I want to be ready. I hear Super Junior will be backing their comeback. Congratulations."

"Thanks Jessica. I'm a bit nervous, but with my hyungs I'm sure we'll do fine. Congratulations on debuting soon."

"Thank you Kyuhyun. I'm nervous too."

"You shouldn't be nervous you're an amazing dancer. Just don't over do it like you did a second ago. You could sprain your ankle."

"Right. Thanks for the advice Kyuhyun."

"No problem. That's what SM Family is for. I'll see you around Jessica."

"I'll see you too Kyuhyun."

Kyuhyun waved as he left the dance studio. I sat down on the floor and sighed. Debuting wasn't my fear. It was my father's reaction when he sees me debuting. Would he go on stage and drag me off? What if he ruins Girl's Generation's debut? I wasn't worried about me, but I was worried about Super Junior and Girl's Generation. I laid on the floor and looked at the ceiling. How did my dad turn out to be this way?

-------Jung Residence------

Kai paced his room back and forth. He looked at his phone and then shook his head. Xiumin came into the room and looked at Kai.

"Kai what are you doing?"

Kai looked up at Xiumin and stared at him. Then he messed with his phone and then turned the screen to Xiumin. 

"Xiumin this is a picture Sica sent me a few days ago. At first I thought nothing and then I became suspicious. If you zoom in doesn't her room look like the hotel we went to with Mr. Jung? Wouldn't that mean Sica was kidnapped and they have her in that hotel? But why would they want her in that hotel? Isn't that hotel connected to SM Entertainment? Why would she be there?"

"Kai. I think you're over thinking. I'm worried about noona too, but I'm not going to exaggerate every little thing."

"No think about it. Yeollie said he met a girl who looked like Sica right? Wouldn't that mean she was there?"

"He also said she was wearing a hat, scarf and sunglasses so he wasn't sure."

"But he said she smiled the same like Sica. If she was disguised that means she doesn't want to be discovered, but why?"

"Kai you sound like a mad man in love."

Kai stayed quiet and Xiumin looked at him suspiciously. Then his eyes widen and his mouth dropped.

"You're in love with Sica noona!"

"I never said that!"

"You didn't deny it either!"

"If you're not going to help me find Sica then leave!"

Xiumin left the room and Kai threw himself on his bed. "Am I over thinking? Why am I missing her so much? Am I really in love with Sica? Aish that crazy Xiumin got crazy ideas in my head!"

-------Xiumin's POV------

I pouted and walked down the stairs. Why did Kai have to like Sica noona? If she had to choose between me and him she would choose him. I sat down on the couch and took out my phone. I found Sica's number and texted her. I wasn't really thinking and I pressed sent. SENT. When I saw the letters I panicked. What did I send her!? I checked the message and froze.

To: Noona

Noona I miss you. Nothing is the same with you gone. You were the reason the house was filled with happiness. I guess the reason I miss you so much is because I like you. I don't know since when I have liked you. I feel dumb for realizing now how much I like you. I want to see you again. 

I put my phone down and pouted. Why did I send her all of that? Would she even read it? What if she did? She wouldn't talk to me again. I was such an idiot! How could I send her something like that when she's kidnapped!? Stupid Xiumin!

---------Suju's Room--------

Siwon walked out of the bathroom with a towel to dry his hair. He walked to the kitchen to get a water when he heard a phone vibrating. He looked at the counter and saw Sica's phone. She was still at practice and Siwon picked up her phone. He saw the screen. TEXT MESSAGE FROM XIUMIN. He stared at it for a long time and then put it back down. Sungmin came into the kitchen and got a water bottle.

"What are you doing Siwon?"

"Sungmin. I think Sica is still having contact with those guys."

"Who? The EXO guys? How do you know?"

"Her phone rang and it said she had a text message from one of them."

"Sound we tell hyung?"

"Tell me what?"

Siwon and Sungmin both looked up at Leeteuk. Sungmin turned around and drinked his water.

"We think Sica is still having contact with those guys."

"She still doesn't know that those guys are EXO. When she finds out she won't talk to them anymore. Let her talk to them. She won't give anything away. Siwon and Sungmin don't look through her phone anymore."

"Look through whose phone?"

All three guys turned around and looked at Sica.

"Siwon and Sungmin were looking through....Tae's phone. You better keep your phone near by Sica."

"Thanks for the advice Leeteuk, but I have nothing to hide. If they want to look through my phone they can."

"We really can!?"

Siwon elbowed Sungmin on his side and Sungmin rubbed his side. 

"Ow!"

"It's ok Sica. We know you have nothing to hide. Tae did that's why we went through her phone."

"Ok. I'm going to take a shower."

Sica went into the bathroom and the guys waited until they heard the water running before they sighed relieved. Leeteuk frowned at Siwon and Sungmin. 

"That was close. Next time you won't get away easily."

Sungmin and Siwon both rubbed the back of their necks and nodded. 

------Jessica's POV------

I sat with the guys in the living room and watched tv. I wasn't focusing on the TV though. My mind was racing and spinning. All the EXO members confessed to me except Suho, Kai and Kris. Leeteuk said Hae went to practice today, but he didn't stop to greet me. Was he still mad? "Sica?" I looked up and saw everyone looking at me.

"Huh?"

"Are you ok?"

I looked at Ryeowook and nodded. I got up and looked at them.

"I'm tired. I'll go to sleep."

"Ofcourse you would be tired you practiced really early."

I nodded at Kyuhyun and bowed at everyone before going to my room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against the door. 

"Why do I have a bad feeling that something bad will happen soon?"

I shook it off and headed to bed. I tried to sleep, but I tossed and turned all night. I looked at phone and saw 4 text messages. Two from Ryeowook. One from Xiumin and the other from Kris. I opened Kris text and read it.

Sica,

Today I went to the preschool by myself and the kids missed you a lot. Then I realized how much I missed you. The kids told me, "We miss your girlfriend." And without thinking I responded naturally, "I miss her too." That's when I realized I like you. Now that you're kidnapped I might not get the chance to say this to you. I'm sorry.

Then I read Xiumin's text and smiled a bit. Even though they confessed to me they also missed me. I read Ryeowook's text messages.

Sica,

We have the day off tomorrow. You're debuting in 2 days. We will appear after you. Don't be scared and good luck! Fighting!

Sica,

I take that back you have the day off. We need to prepare everything for our debut|comeback stage. We'll send your friend when we're finished. Fighting!

I stared at the texts from Wookie again. That was strange. Why was I the only one with a day off? Shouldn't I be practicing extra hard since I joined last? I shook all those thoughts away and tried to sleep again, but the strange feeling that something bad was going to happen didn't go away.