What Do I Do?

Not one, not two, but twelve

I quietly opened the first rooms' door and looked inside. Sehun and Luhan were asleep. Then I checked the next room and saw both Bacon and Yeollie. I smiled as I opened the other rooms. I stepped aside and cupped my hands over my mouth. "Wake up!" In a few seconds everyone woke up rubbing their eyes looking at me. I looked at everyone and noticed Kai was missing. I went to his room and shook him. "Kai. Kai wake up its morning. Kai!" Kai covered his head with his cover and moved to the opposite side of the bed. "Noonaaa! Let me sleep please." I smiled and pushed him off the bed. I started laughing and watched Kai get up. "Kai. Hurry we need to go somewhere." Kai nodded and rubbed his eyes. 

"Noona where are we going?" Lulu asked. I looked at him and smiled. Everyone looked at me and I laughed. 

"We're going to buy clothes. I haven't seen a luggage with you, so you'll need clothes right?" Everyone seemed a little embarrassed and I laughed. I pointed to a store and everyone turned to look. "Here's where you'll buy your clothes. 

 

"Yeollie this one looks good on you." I held up a shirt in front of Yeollie's chest. I looked at it and nodded. "Do you like it Yeollie?" 

"Yes noona I like it! Thank you." 

"Xiumin that's a nice outfit. It suits you well. Why don't you try it on?" Xiumin looked at me and then at the clothes. 

"Can I noona?" I smiled and nodded. Xiumin smiled and went to a dressing room. 

I watched everyone pick outfits and tried them on. I smiled at all of them, but then I noticed Suho hadn't tried any outfit. I walked over to him as he watched the other choose various clothes. "Aren't you going to try some on?" Suho looked at me and smiled. Wow! He smiles like an angel. I shook the thought away and looked at him. "I will once they're finished. I feel comfortable after they choose their clothes first." I smiled at Suho and how caring he was to the others. 

 

We stood in front of the store and I counted every bag. "Good. Everyone got enough clothes." Everyone bowed together and thanked me in unison. I laughed embarrasly and shook my head. "You don't need to thank me. I had fun and I hope all of you did too." Everyone cheered and I laughed. Everyone got their bags and we started walking. The mall got crowded by this hour and I had trouble trying to keep up with everyone. People pushed and shoved. The next thing I knew I lost everyone in the crowd. I looked around trying to find someone, but no one was near. Then I felt someone grab my hand and pull me. I looked up and Suho. "Suho! Where's everyone?" He looked around, but didn't let go of my hand. 

"I don't know I guess we lost them. We should look for them."

"right lets go look for them." Me and Suho searched the mall looking for anyone. I started to panic and get worried. "What do I do?" Suho looked at me and smiled. "Don't worry Sica. We will find them soon." Then my stomach growled loudly and I blushed. Suho laughed and looked around. "Why don't we go eat first? At least you." I shook my head and smiled. I was too concerned about the guys to worry about eating. "It's ok. We need to find everyone else first." Suho shook his head and my stomach growled again. He laughed and looked at me. "If you don't eat you'll get sick." 

 

Me and Suho ate ramen at a food store. "Suho. Is it hard to take care of all the guys? Do you ever lose them like I did today?" Suho smiled and stopped eating. "It was hard at first, but now it isn't. I rarely lose them." I pouted and finished eating. Suho got a napkin and wiped my mouth. I blushed and cleaned the rest of my mouth. "Sorry." I laughed nervously. Suho laughed and shook his head. "It's ok Sica." 

We walked out and I stretched. "That was delicious!" Suho nodded and we laughed. Then I spot Chen sitting down. I ran over to him and I saw everyone else there. "Noona!" Sehun ran up to me and Suho. I smiled and looked at everyone. "Who wants to eat? I know a good place to eat." Everyone cheered and Suho laughed.

 

we all arrived home and we all went straight to bed. From shopping to losing eleven guys and eating the time passed by fast. I went to my room and shut the door. Then my cell phone rang. I picked it up.

"Annyeong."

"Eonnie!"

"Krystal? Krystal! How are you and eomma and appa?"

"We're fine. How are you and the guys?"

"We're all fine." 

"I heard there's twelve of them. You're so lucky eonnie! If I knew guys were staying I would have stayed too."

"Kryssie it's not that simple. I lost eleven of them today, but luckily I found then again."

"Eonnie you sound like eomma now." 

"Kryssie.."

"Eonnie I have to go now. Take care and Saranghae!"

"Saranghae Kryssie."

 

I hung up the phone and looked at the ceiling. How am I suppose to go six months if I can't even look after them for a day. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.