Unexpected Guests

Not one, not two, but twelve

I got ready to go to school. I checked myself on the mirror and then left the house. I locked the door to my house and walked to school. I looked up at the beautiful sunrise and smiled to myself. Even though, I was left behind by my parents and younger sister I still enjoyed the sunrise. 

"Hey Sica!"  I turned around and saw Donghae. I smiled and waved to him as he ran to catch up with me. He managed to catch up fast and smiled at me. What else would you expect from the leader of the track team. "Hi Hae. You're up early today. Normally you're late to school." Donghae laughed and poked my foreword. "Did you forget? I told you yesterday I would walk you to school now that your family is away." I smiled and nodded. Somehow it had slipped my mind that Donghae would walk me to school for six months. "I guess it slipped my mind. Are you sure you wouldn't want to sleep Hae?" I asked him teaseling. He laughed and blushed a bit before taking my hand. "Come on Sica. We'll be late to school." I smiled and nodded.

I have always had a crush on Donghae since we meet in Kindergarten. Now that we're in high school I haven't confessed to him. I guess I'm afraid he won't feel the same way and we won't be friends anymore.

We got to school and everyone looked at us. I pulled my hand away and backed away from Donghae. "What's wrong Sica?" I looked at Donghae and tried to smiled. "Nothing I just remembered I need to go to class early." I smiled sweetly to him before running to class.  

I ran to the garden we have behind the school and sat down. "Why did I get so scared? Is it bad that two friends walk into school together? I guess it is if one of those friends like the other one." I messed up my hair and leaned back on the bench. 

"Do you always talk to yourself?" I looked up and saw a cute boy smiling at me. I stood up and looked at him. I didn't know this boy, but he seemed friendly. "Sorry I guess I should introduce myself first. Hi my name is Baekhyun, but you can call me Bacon." I looked at him closely and then smiled. "Hi I'm Jessica, but you can call me Sica." The boy smiled at me and then frowned. I looked at him carefully and he patted my hair. "Your hair's a mess." He laughed as he smoothed my hair down. I blushed and then he pulled away. "Are you new here? I haven't seen you around school." He nodded and looked around. "I'm new here. Me and eleven other friends are new here." I looked at him in shock and frowned. "Eleven other friends? So there's twelve of you here?" He nodded and then the bell rang. "I have to go. Bye sica." Then he ran off inside the school. 

 

I walked back home eating my ice cream and thought of the boy I met today. He was cute and friendly. I looked at the park and then squinted. I saw a cute blond boy sitting alone at the park. I walked over to him and he greeted me with a smile. I bushed and smiled back. "Hi Sica noona." I looked at him confused and surprised. He stood up and looked around. "My hyungs aren't here, yet so we should wait for them noona." I looked at him and he smiled back. "Oh sorry noona. Here." He handed me a letter and I opened it.

 

Dear Jessica,

Annyeong my beloved daughter. Don't be afraid of the young men you see before you. They are harmless and friendly. You must be confused and scared I'm sure, but don't be. These twelve young men will be staying with you in our house. Me and your mother were worried you wouldn't be able to handle being alone in the house, so we have sent these twelve young men to watch over you. They work for my company and needed a place to stay for 6 months. So I arranged for them to stay with you. Please welcome and care for them even if they're unexpected guests to you.

Love, your appa and eomma ❤

 

I looked at the blond boy and he smiled at me. "Annyeong Sica noona. My name is Luhan, but you can call me Lulu." He smiled at me sweetly, but I focused on the letter again. Me? Taking care of twelve guys for six months? This has to be a joke right? "Hyungs!" The blond boy waved happily and I turned around. There I saw eleven other guys and one of them was the guy from earlier.